Fabulous Linens

Phoenix, AZ View map

Fabulous Linens is an award-winning linen rental company based in Phoenix, Arizona. We have been making thousands of events Fabulous with our beautiful and affordable linens! We have a wide selection of colors and fabrics at a Fabulous price! Please visit our website for our full pricelist!

Products Offered
Whether you're looking for chair covers or drapery, Fabulous Linens will take care of all of your Linen needs including:

• Chair Covers & Organza Sash $1.95
  • Poly, Satin, Pintuck, Crush and Sequin Table Cloths starting at $10
  • Overlays in over 50 colors and 20 fabrics
  • Sequin Runners $5
  • Fabric Drape
  • Napkins

Fabulous Linens also offers delivery, set up, strike down, and pick up services. We also offer same-night pick up for extra fee.

• Black-owned
  • Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup
Showroom

What event items are available?

Chair Covers
Decor
Drapery

What food and beverage items are available?

Linens

Which of the following services do your prices include?

Delivery
Setup

• User2491576 2+ years ago
    We used Fabulous Linens for our reception linens. Tamiko was fabulous to work with! Her pricing is very reasonable and her linen choices are beautiful! Our reception looked absolutely perfect and we were very pleased with everything! I highly recommend Fabulous Linens for your wedding and other linen needs :)
  • User2159871 2+ years ago
    Fabulous Linens was an amazing vendor to work with for my wedding! Always listened to my wants and needs, and made sure to cater to them! Also very personable and easy to work with. I made so many changes throughout the wedding planning process and Tamiko was very good at keeping up with the changes.

Fabulous Linens's reply:

Thank You so much for your kind words!!
    Mounika Married on 03/07/2015
    Tamiko is an easy person to do business with . We ordered chair covers and sashes for our wedding from Fabulous Linens. She was super nice and helped us pick the colors and made us comfortable. Her service was exceptional as she had the linens ready perfectly on time and we were allowed to drop it off as soon as we were done.

Fabulous Linens's reply:

Thanks Mounika for the kind words! It was a pleasure doing business with you guys! Congrats on the wedding and I wish you guys a lifetime of love!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Deals

Fabulous Linens 1
Offer

Any size satin table cloth $12! Dont miss out on this Fabulous Deal!

Pricing

Fabulous Linens Price Rates

Team

Tamiko Hunter
Tamiko Hunter
Owner

Hi! My name is Tamiko Hunter and I am a Los Angeles native and an UCLA graduate. I started Fabulous Linens in 2006 because I had a hard time finding affordable linens for my wedding. I love offering my clients a wide selcetion of fabrics and colors all at a fabulous price.

DJ One Productions DJ One Productions Wedding DJs

there name says it all, Fabulous ! Tamiko is wonderful, very helpfull and will take care of your every need. Fabulous Linens is who I use for my linen needs. Give Tamiko a call , you will be glad you did.........dj one productions

Celebrations By Amy Bacon Celebrations By Amy Bacon Wedding Planners

I love working with Fabulous Linens. I've referred them to many of brides and I've always been impressed with the product and the customer service.

Crazy Daisies Flowers & Weddings Crazy Daisies Flowers & Weddings Wedding Florists

If you are looking for extremely nice linens at great prices, look no further. The team at Fabulous Linens ensures everything is set up and your day is perfect from start to finish! They have a wide selection of fabrics for everything from simple tablecloths, napkins, chair covers and overlays!!! If you need linens, just give them a call!

Phoenix Phoenix, AZ, 85042
Location of (Fabulous Linens)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding