Fabulous Linens Reviews

66 | Phoenix, AZ

66 Reviews for Fabulous Linens

We used Fabulous Linens for our reception linens. Tamiko was fabulous to work with! Her pricing is very reasonable and her linen choices are beautiful! Our reception looked absolutely perfect and we were very pleased with everything! I highly recommend Fabulous Linens for your wedding and other linen needs :)

Fabulous Linens was an amazing vendor to work with for my wedding! Always listened to my wants and needs, and made sure to cater to them! Also very personable and easy to work with. I made so many changes throughout the wedding planning process and Tamiko was very good at keeping up with the changes.

Sent on 06/02/2015

Fabulous Linens's reply:

Thank You so much for your kind words!!

Mounika · Married on 03/07/2015

Tamiko is an easy person to do business with . We ordered chair covers and sashes for our wedding from Fabulous Linens. She was super nice and helped us pick the colors and made us comfortable. Her service was exceptional as she had the linens ready perfectly on time and we were allowed to drop it off as soon as we were done.

Sent on 03/18/2015

Fabulous Linens's reply:

Thanks Mounika for the kind words! It was a pleasure doing business with you guys! Congrats on the wedding and I wish you guys a lifetime of love!

DEBBY · Married on 11/01/2014

Very affordable ..great customer service

Our wedding was beautiful, absolutely amazing. When we go to our wedding site everything had been placed and up and ready for showtime, tamiko and staff know how to get it done, thanks for a beautiful set up and back drop!!!!

The linens were very clean,pressed and ready to go

Valentina · Married on 10/18/2014

I am so happy I found fabulous linens. Tamiko the owner did an amazing job with the set up. The room looked amazing and the linens were the perfect color. The cost was very reasonable.

Davenna · Married on 10/18/2014

My husband and I loved working with this company. Everything was provided and set up on time actually early which was wonderful and my linens were beautiful. It was a pleasure having this vendor.

Linda and Bob · Married on 10/18/2014

Tomika did a wonderful job! She had already tied the bows for the chair covers and the bride
    wanted the French knot instead. She was extremely gracious and made it happen. The ballroom at
    Gainey Ranch Golf Club look gorgeous along with the beautiful flowers from Flowers by Jodi!

P.S. I will supply photos if you wish.

I'm pretty sure the Fabulous Linens team saved our day! We realized that we didn't include set-up of our chair covers the day before the wedding. There was no way we could do it ourselves. We were able to get in touch with the vendor about 24 hours before the wedding and I'm sure they made a miracle happen by getting it all prepared and ready to go for 115 guests. Our chair covers looked amazing at the venue, but the credit really goes to the professionalism and responsiveness due to our oversight!!

• User3731907 · 2+ years ago

Tamiko at Fabulous Linens was FABULOUS! We used her services for my daughter's wedding and the room looked beautiful. We had the chairs covered with the ribbon added as well and several special table cloths. Worth every penny to dress up the room and look more elegant. Prices were very fair. She was always very helpful, answered all questions right away, and so easy to work with. I would highly recommend Fabulous Linens to anyone for a wedding! You won't be disappointed you did :)

I really high recommended these place everything that I won't on my wedding comes up perfectly thanks ;) good customer services as we'll

Elvia · Married on 11/23/2013

It was great working with Tamiko! I gave her such short notice, but she made it work! She was very helpful. I explained what color I was looking for, and she was able to find it without me actually seeing it! The day of our wedding, I was very pleased with the look of our reception! Thank you so much, again, for making our wedding so memorable and beautiful.

adam · Married on 11/09/2013

With great arrangement ideas our wedding looked amazing. They took a great venue and put it over the top at a very reasonable price. Very flexible, and accommodated all of our last minute changes. Thank you.

• F

Franne & Rich · Married on 11/02/2013

Tamiko is a pleasure to work with- she made our reception come alive with beautiful linens,
    chair covers and chair ties. The backdrop she recommended was a perfect addition to the décor.
    We appreciated her wonderful service and great disposition!!

Jerry · Married on 10/20/2013

I would recommend her to everyone that's doing any type of event! She is wonderful, and great at what she do!

Fabulous Linens was fantastic! I called many companies to compare chair cover prices and Fabulous Linens was by far the best. Everything from the booking to the main event was perfect. I highly recommend them to any bride!

Nina · Married on 09/14/2013

Just like the name-FABULOUS!! Great work. Made my wedding beautiful and set me at ease.

Sent on 10/18/2013

Fabulous Linens's reply:

Thanks Nina for your kind words! Hope to see some pictures!! Safe travels!

Fabulous Linens did a fabulous job with the linens for our wedding! Tamiko was very accommodating with last minute changes. Within a weeks notice, she was able to arrange to have the chair bows set up rather than us doing it ourselves. She is very professional. The linens we chose looked excellent and really added to the venue! It was perfect!!!!

Lori and Yo · Married on 06/08/2013

We used Fabulous Linens for our chair covers and the bows that went on the chairs at our wedding. I was very impressed with how they looked at our wedding. They were all clean, ironed and the bows were tied on perfectly. Everything was done on time without any problems. I would highly recommend using Fabulous Linens.

Vanessa · Married on 05/04/2013

Fabulous Linens was great and my wedding linens made my reception beautiful!

Sent on 06/02/2013

Fabulous Linens's reply:

Thank You for the kind words! Would love some wedding pictures!!

Allison · Married on 03/17/2013

I loved my linens at my wedding. They had exactly what we needed. We didn't have a huge budget to spend on linens by the time we figured out we needed them. With that being said it didn't look as thou we were pinching pennys. It added so much to the decor at my cocktail hour and the reception. I would recommend Fabulous Linens to everyone big or small budget!!!

Fabulous linens was great to work with for my wedding. The lighted back drop was used behind the head table during the reception. We ended up having to pull the wedding inside because of weather, so we used the backdrop for the ceremony also, which was great! We didn't have any interaction on the actual wedding day, which is actually a good thing. It just appeared all set up and ready to go and then disappeared the next day. I didn't have to worry/ask/or change anything about it. It was great to have a vendor who just got things done! Thanks again for the backdrop, it was exactly what I was looking for!

DeAnn · Married on 02/17/2013

The tables and chairs looked amazing!!! The price was right and the service was impeccable!