4410 W. Union Hills Drive, #7-140, Glendale, AZ 85308 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 16

About All-American DJ Company

All-American DJ is here to give you unique ideas and options in an effort to include your friends and family in your Celebration. Our extensive research and training has led us to the forefront of Specialized Wedding Entertainment! Your Celebration of a Lifetime is one phone call away. Why not make your Celebration more memorable than you dreamed it could be? I would like to thank you in-advance for the opportunity to earn your business! Call us at either phone number to setup a time for us to get together in-person and discuss what you are looking for. Office # 623.869.9790 or Direct # 602.697.7226.

img6667
img6667

• Videos 1

87 Reviews for All-American DJ Company

Erica · Married on 05/19/2018

Hiring Chad was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. I used All-American Dj Company for my ceremony music and reception for my wedding in Sedona. My reception venue recommended All American Dj as one of there top choices for DJ recommendation and its no surprise why he is so highly recommended. Having Chad as the my DJ ( Director of Fun) was what truly made my reception! I got so many compliments from my guest after the wedding saying how wonderful Chad was and how he made the night so fun. Everyone was dancing and having a great time and he read the crowd and played the perfect songs. He also adds so many unique things that not a lot of other DJs do, which made the reception have a fun unique feel. He brought such an upbeat energy to the evening. If you are looking for a DJ for your upcoming AZ wedding look no further than All- American DJ Company. Chad, Thank you so much for making Ted and my special day so memorable and perfect!

Heather · Married on 04/27/2018

This was not my first experience with DJ Chad, and might not be the last! We didn’t have alcohol at our wedding, and yet everyone still said how much fun they had! Multiple people told me it was the most fun they’ve ever had at a wedding before. DJ Chad kept the whole night flowing smoothly, provided fun interactive things throughout the night, and was able to read the crowd and knew when to wrap things up. I’m so incredibly happy with choosing All American DJ for our wedding!

Sent on 05/04/2018

All-American DJ Company's reply:

Hi Heather, I am humbled by your kind words. Thank you so much for that! It was great seeing your family again! I had a blast helping you and Matt on your extra Special Day! Until we meet again, may God continue to bless you and Matt on your journey together.

Carmela · Married on 02/10/2018

We chose All American DJ for our wedding and Chad was AMAZING! He was so friendly and professional with us from the very beginning. He was attentive to what we liked and didn't like and very patient with us. On our wedding day, he kept things moving along exactly to our timeline and kept the crowd dancing all night long. We had so many guests come up to us and comment about how great of a DJ he was. I would highly recommend!!

Sent on 02/21/2018

All-American DJ Company's reply:

Thank you so much Carmela for your kind words! You, Preston and your entire group were sooooo wonderful to work with the night of your Special Day! Let's stay in touch. May God richly bless you and Preston in your journey through life together!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

All-American DJ Company FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 995.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,100.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Projector, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 250.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Embassy Suites Hotel Phoenix-Tempe
    Embassy Suites Hotel Phoenix-Tempe Hotel Weddings

I have worked with All American DJ (Chad) for 15 years. I can't say enough about his professionalism and just very organized. I would recommend Chad for any event needed....though he is AN AWESOME WEDDING DJ!! When you hire All American DJ, it's a sure thing that your event will be A+

• Tom and Lin Catering
    Tom and Lin Catering Wedding Caterers

Chad & his team are a Class Act! All guests have fun and the dancefloor is always full!

• Rose Tuxedo
    Rose Tuxedo Wedding Dresses

Why not, have a great year!!

• 4410 W. Union Hills Drive, #7-140 Glendale, AZ 85308 See on map