All-American DJ Company

Glendale, AZ View map
$2,100 Most Popular Price

$2,100 Most Popular Price

All-American DJ and Entertainment, LLC is here to give you unique ideas and options, as well as our interactive style of Entertainment assists to include your friends and family in your celebration. Our extensive research and training has led us to the forefront of Specialized Wedding Entertainment, making your Wedding or Event very interactive! Why not make your celebration more memorable than you dreamed it could be? Call us at 602.697.7226 to discuss what you are looking for.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$995

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,100

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Disco Ball
Projector
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$250

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball

1 User photo

• Becky
    Becky H. Married on 11/03/2022

Wedding 11/3/22

I was very lucky to have Chad DJ my wedding on 11/3/22. Leading up to the wedding, we met a couple of times to talk about our specific vision, and Chad was very welcoming and attentive from the start. In terms of the wedding night itself, Chad did a wonderful job of engaging our guests right at the level that we asked him to. Me, my now husband, and our guests had a fantastic night, and everyone especially enjoyed playing with the guitars. One thing I need to give him a special shout-out for is this: because of the chilly weather and intermittent rain that night, our wedding reception initially took place indoors. Once the dancing started, it got very hot very quickly, and I asked about the possibility of moving the music outdoors. At first I didn鈥檛 think it was possible, but Chad made it happen. I am so grateful for this because that is what made the night ultimately unforgettable: being able to dance outside under the tree lights at our venue. Thank you so much, Chad, for an unforgettable night!

All-American DJ Company's reply:

Thank you Becky. It looked like everyone had so much fun all night long! Thank you for allowing me and my company assist you, Sam and all your family/friends on your extra Special Day! Blessings on your journey together.
  • Kristin
    Kristin Married on 10/26/2021

A Tailored Experience

Chad was great! We really appreciated that he tailors his service to each client. I think it's fantastic that he offers games and all kinds of extras for those who want that, but we wanted our wedding to be more like a cocktail party than anything. This meant keeping announcements simple, not doing any games, and also we had a few very specific playlists that we wanted Chad to use exclusively as the evening's music. He did a great job with the flow of the evening and the music.

All-American DJ Company's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Kristin! I had a blast that night celebrating with you, Maxwell and all of your wonderful Guests. Thank you for the honor to serve you and Maxwell's needs on your very Special Day!
  • Barbara
    Ba Married on 09/23/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best DJ and fun reception!

We have hired Chad for 2 of our daughters weddings and he is amazing! He is personable and really gets to know the wedding couple as to tailor the day to them. We could not have asked for a better "master of ceremonies!"

All-American DJ Company's reply:

Awww, thank you so much for your kind words! We had another amazing Wedding at Jen and Chris鈥檚 extra Special Day in September! Blessings!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Embassy Suites by Hilton Phoenix Tempe Embassy Suites by Hilton Phoenix Tempe Hotel Weddings

I have worked with All American DJ (Chad) for 15 years. I can't say enough about his professionalism and just very organized. I would recommend Chad for any event needed....though he is AN AWESOME WEDDING DJ!! When you hire All American DJ, it's a sure thing that your event will be A+

Tom and Lin Catering Tom and Lin Catering Wedding Caterers

Chad & his team are a Class Act! All guests have fun and the dancefloor is always full!

Rose Tuxedo Rose Tuxedo Wedding Dresses

Why not, have a great year!!

Encanterra Country Club
路 Wedding Photographers
Rev Giovanni Weddings
5.0 out of 5 rating , 767 Reviews

4410 W. Union Hills Drive, #7-140 Glendale, AZ, 85308
Location of (All-American DJ Company)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding