All-American DJ Company Reviews

88 Reviews for All-American DJ Company

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Kaitlyn Cullumber · Married on 12/28/2018

The absolute best!

He is the absolute BEST! We are so happy we chose him! He’s on top of everything, incredibly organized, so personable and a great person. You won’t be disappointed!

Erica · Married on 05/19/2018

Hiring Chad was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. I used All-American Dj Company for my ceremony music and reception for my wedding in Sedona. My reception venue recommended All American Dj as one of there top choices for DJ recommendation and its no surprise why he is so highly recommended. Having Chad as the my DJ ( Director of Fun) was what truly made my reception! I got so many compliments from my guest after the wedding saying how wonderful Chad was and how he made the night so fun. Everyone was dancing and having a great time and he read the crowd and played the perfect songs. He also adds so many unique things that not a lot of other DJs do, which made the reception have a fun unique feel. He brought such an upbeat energy to the evening. If you are looking for a DJ for your upcoming AZ wedding look no further than All- American DJ Company. Chad, Thank you so much for making Ted and my special day so memorable and perfect!

Heather · Married on 04/27/2018

This was not my first experience with DJ Chad, and might not be the last! We didn’t have alcohol at our wedding, and yet everyone still said how much fun they had! Multiple people told me it was the most fun they’ve ever had at a wedding before. DJ Chad kept the whole night flowing smoothly, provided fun interactive things throughout the night, and was able to read the crowd and knew when to wrap things up. I’m so incredibly happy with choosing All American DJ for our wedding!

Sent on 05/04/2018

All-American DJ Company's reply:

Hi Heather, I am humbled by your kind words. Thank you so much for that! It was great seeing your family again! I had a blast helping you and Matt on your extra Special Day! Until we meet again, may God continue to bless you and Matt on your journey together.

Carmela · Married on 02/10/2018

We chose All American DJ for our wedding and Chad was AMAZING! He was so friendly and professional with us from the very beginning. He was attentive to what we liked and didn't like and very patient with us. On our wedding day, he kept things moving along exactly to our timeline and kept the crowd dancing all night long. We had so many guests come up to us and comment about how great of a DJ he was. I would highly recommend!!

Sent on 02/21/2018

All-American DJ Company's reply:

Thank you so much Carmela for your kind words! You, Preston and your entire group were sooooo wonderful to work with the night of your Special Day! Let's stay in touch. May God richly bless you and Preston in your journey through life together!
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/06/2017

HE WAS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! Seriously he was on the dance floor with our guest dancing! Everyone loved him and had so much fun! Exceeded our expectations and was very different with what he did which I loved. My husband and I can both agree that we were so lucky to have found him !

Sent on 10/27/2017

All-American DJ Company's reply:

Hi Jennifer. Thank you so much for your kind words and comments in regard to your Special Day! It looked like everyone had so much fun all night long. Thank you once again to you and Jonathan for the honor to play a small part in your Special Day! May God bless your journey together!

Julie · Married on 05/19/2017

Chad was an incredible DJ! He made the wedding run smoothly and added lots of fun! He was very detail-oriented in the planning and very accommodating to the specific issues we had. I would definitely recommend Chad and the All-American DJ Company to anyone.

Sent on 05/24/2017

All-American DJ Company's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Julie. Both you and the other family were a blast to be around! So much fun had by all, all night long!!!

erin · Married on 04/14/2017

Chad was fantastic, I don't know what we would have done with out him. He was more then just a dj, when things went wrong he was there to help and fix them even though it was his job. He was very patcient with us in picking out the music and he had great ideas for the reception.

Elizabeth · Married on 02/11/2017

Have fun with it and Chad will too!

Sent on 02/19/2017

All-American DJ Company's reply:

Hi Elizabeth. Thank you so much for your Wedding Wire review of my services! We had an absolute blast at your Wedding Ceremony and Reception, didn't we?!!! I hope you and David had a great time on your cruise/honeymoon!
  • Jenn

Jenn · Married on 11/05/2016

From the moment we met Chad we just LOVED his energy! He has such wonderful passion for his profession & is dedicated to making every one of his events special & unique. Chad was very quick to respond to emails & always answered all of our questions throughout our wedding planning process. He did a fantastic job keeping guests completely engaged through the ceremony as well as the entire reception. He has a knack for getting even the most resistant people out on that dance floor! We cannot say enough positive things about Chad!! We HIGHLY recommend Chad with All American DJ for everyone in the Phoenix area =)

Sent on 11/30/2016

All-American DJ Company's reply:

Hi Jenn, thank you so much for your kind comments. You and Kurt's Wedding was SO MUCH FUN and ALL of your family and friends were so wonderful to be around! God bless you both in your journey together! Keep in touch.

Keely · Married on 06/17/2016

Chad was the perfect DJ. We gave him a very long list of songs to play at the wedding and he was extremely faithful to playing what we requested. At times, I felt like he was more helpful than our actual wedding planner. Highly recommend his services if you want something more than just another DJ. He is truly the
    'Master of Fun"

Sent on 06/25/2016

All-American DJ Company's reply:

Thank you so much Keely for your kind words. It was truly an honor serving you and Greg with your Entertainment needs on your Special Day! It was soooooo much fun! All of your Guests danced, danced and then danced some more ALL night long. May God bless you both in your journey together! Thank you again.

Daria · Married on 03/19/2016

YOU MUST HIRE CHAD! Chad is the best! I've have been to several weddings and have never seen anything like the way Chad motivates the crowd. I am so happy I hired Chad because he kept the crowd on the dance floor the entire night and had fun clever ways of keeping everyone entertained and smiling. The dj is soon important in a wedding. He's not just there to play music, he really is the entertainment! All of my guests loved his style and how he made the night never want to end! Chad is also extremely professional and responsive. He puts you at ease so it's one less thing to stress about on your big day!

Sent on 04/23/2016

All-American DJ Company's reply:

Hi Daria. Thank you so much for your kind words and review of my services on your extra Special Day! You, Bobby and all of your Guests were an absolute joy to work with. It was awesome to see you (and all your Guests) on the dance floor for 3+ hours straight and an honor to serve you and Bobby fun-factor needs on your Big Day! Thank you again. Chad Trapeur (Owner and lead Director of Fun), All-American DJ, 602.697.7226

Mike · Married on 02/19/2016

DJ Chad is far more than a DJ. He facilitated and communicated with just about aspect of our wedding. He spoke with the photographer to make sure photos were on time and when to capture certain moments on the dance floor that he was planning. He spoke with the food vendor to make sure food was in time to anticipate when to start speeches. He was super hands on and answered every single one of our questions up front. We also had live music and he did a great job coordinating the transition with him and it was absolutely seemless! He was always available via text or phone call and was meticulously organized. He has a system and it works well. He planned many very fun/funny and exciting things to take place during the dancing parts of the night and it made the night that much more fun. He brought lights and a killer sound system as well. I could not have asked for a better person to have DJ'd our wedding. He is a true professional who knows how to party. If you need a DJ, look no further.

Sent on 04/26/2016

All-American DJ Company's reply:

Hi Mike, thank you so much for your kind words in regard to my services for you and Cass's Special Day. I was truly an honor to serve you both along with all of your Guests at the Reception. Thank you again.
    Chad Trapeur, Lead Director of Fun (and Owner)
    All-American DJ Company
    602.697.7226
    www.AllAmericanDJAZ.com

Ticey · Married on 10/17/2015

I cannot stress enough how important the DJ is at the wedding! From day one Chad was attentive, knowledgeable, and all around AWESOME! I met with 2 other DJ's-- neither held a candle to the service and details that Chad was able to provide. He isn't just a "DJ", he literally makes sure your day is YOUR day! I could go on and on about how he was always there to help guide us in how to have the best (most fun) wedding ever. That's what we wanted. I have no doubt he would be more than capable of ensure that the bride and groom get exactly the feel of the wedding and reception that they want. I HIGHLY recommend him. Don't just take my word for it... meet with him. He knows his stuff!! Our wedding day was literally the best day EVER thanks to All-American DJ Company!

Chad was awesome!! My husband and I wanted to have a party at our wedding/reception, and that is what we sure got! He was quick to respond to emails or texts and flexible to plan our meetings. Our guests raved about the dj we had....they all said he was so fun which is exactly what we wanted. His little tricks of the trade the he uses to keep the party going with no lagging are genius and I would absolutely recommend him to anyone again! When you meet with him and get his package info, I'm sure you'll have a little bit of sticker shock. I know we did. But honestly, I am so glad we put our money and trust with Chad to help make our day so fabulous!! Definitely worth it! Thanks again Chad!

Jenna & Devin

Sent on 07/10/2015

All-American DJ Company's reply:

Devin and Jenna, thank you so very much for your kind words. I truly appreciate them. You had such a fun group! Thank you for allowing me the honor to help with directing the fun on your Special Day!

Mikayla · Married on 04/11/2015

I cannot say enough nice things about Chad! From the first meeting until the end of the wedding night he was absolutely impeccable. Chad is very well prepared, I was very impressed with all the worksheets he provided that had great tips and tricks from someone that does this all the time, plus a great timeline and day of planner (I am pretty sure my venue coordinator's were equally impressed). Chad is incredibly personable making him easy to talk to and approach - plus he accommodated all of our last minute requests (from a surprise song from my husband, to a favorite tune of my parents, to the impromptu speeches). Additionally, he kept the night moving not only on the dance floor but also insure me and the groom ate (thank you very much). I have had several rave reviews after from our guests. Truly Chad will be someone we talk about for years about how fantastic he made the night! Thank you!

Sent on 04/17/2015

All-American DJ Company's reply:

Hi Mikayla, thank you so much for your kind words. It was truly an honor to be part of your Special Day. All of your family and friends were so much fun at the Reception! We had a blast didn't we?!!! Please keep in touch. May God bless you and Eric on your journey together!

Cassie · Married on 04/10/2015

CHAD ROCKS! From the moment we met Chad, we knew he was our guy! He was professional, organized, friendly and full of great ideas to keep guests fully involved with the wedding. Chad was extremely communicative and answered all of our questions along the way. Also, his easy to fill out Reception Planner makes making decisions easier as well as gives you a detailed idea of the entirety to your wedding. Knowing that we were in good hands all night with Chad and the venue we were less stressed and could enjoy the night. Many of our guests were impressed with his entertaining demeanor and ability to create a natural flow to our entire day. We can't thank Chad enough for making our night, one to remember. Our guests LOVED the Newlywed Game and the constant involvement Chad created throughout the night. We recommend this vendor to any couple who is ready to have a good time!

Caitlin · Married on 04/04/2015

We thought we would just get an ipod and make a playlist. After some research, we knew that couldn't provide the party we wanted. Chad has it all down to a science! He had so many ideas and did new twists on old traditions. He was so important that night and everyone loved him and danced all night! He really helps you personalize your special night and wants to make it fun. I got his name from several others who had used him at their weddings and now I will pass his name out to everyone I know!

Sent on 04/22/2015

All-American DJ Company's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind comments Caitlin. It was my honor helping you and Bryan on your Special Day! It looked like all of your Guests had so much fun all night long. I'm sure we will touch base again at future Weddings of your friends and/or family. Keep in touch. Chad Trapeur, Owner of All-American DJ

Jasmine · Married on 02/28/2015

I can't express how amazing Chad was. He made the entire night so entertaining for all of our guests and kept the crowd alive! Each of our meetings were extremely detailed, he had fresh new ideas for how to make the night fun and kept in touch throughout the process. He gave good recommendations for song choices, played a great variety of music based on our personal requests but definitely kept it targeted at the main genre we wanted played during the reception. The dismissal of the tables for dinner was one of my favorite parts, the crowd had so much fun. I received so many compliments about how well he did and how much fun they had. He was the first DJ I met at a wedding show and when I found out he was an option in the all inclusive package at our venue, I didn't hesitate to pick him. I would use him again for any event and would recommend him to anyone getting married. We had a blast!

Sent on 03/09/2015

All-American DJ Company's reply:

Hi Jasmine, thank you so much for your kind words and review. We had a blast that night didn't we?!!! All of you and Jose's Guests were wonderful and it looked like everyone was having the time of their lives all night long. Please let me know how I can serve any of your other family, friends and/or co-workers with their Wedding Entertainment or Event Entertainment needs in the future. God bless you, Jose and both of your families! Chad Trapeur, All-American DJ Company

Chad at All American DJ AZ made our wedding come to life. Multiple people have told us this was the best wedding they've ever been to, and Chad had a MAJOR part of that. From his "love story", the newly-wed game, and getting everyone on the dance floor, we had a blast. From my American grandmother to my school classmates to my wall-flower sister-in-law, and my Indian mother-in-law everyone was up dancing for at least an hour! Some of our wedding guests had never danced so long in their life! He kept everyone's attention, transitioned songs like a dream, and kept the party going all night. Chad's name tag says "director of fun", and we can't agree more. Thank you Chad for making our night even more magical. You are SOOO organized from day 1 through the day of, so full of life, and so extroverted you really helped every guest of our wedding have a great night. 10 out of 5 stars! :)

Megan · Married on 11/22/2014

I met Chad at the Arrowhead Country Club bridal show (which was actually our venue). My husband was not excited about the wedding at all as he hates being the center of attention. We met with a few other DJ's before meeting with Chad and at that meeting I knew right away. He actually got my husband excited for the wedding!! He has amazing ideas and is so helpful with the process. We hired him to do the ceremony music and reception and I will say, that is one expense that was totally worth every penny. He made the reception!! He had everyone on the dance floor all night! The guests were constantly on their feet with the games he played, dances he taught, and just his energy. I have gotten nothing but rave reviews of him from my guests; everyone says he was the best DJ they had ever seen. He is a little more than your average DJ would cost but if you want a great and memorable wedding, the cost is so worth it!! Thank you so much Chad for making our wedding amazing, I could not have asked for a better DJ!

• Deseree

Deseree · Married on 10/17/2014

CHAD IS AMAZING! HE MADE MY DAY SO SPECIAL AND IS SO HILARIOUS! A LOT O MY GUESTS THAT DON'T NORMALLY DANCE WERE OUT AND DANCING. WE PLAYED SOME FUN GAMES AND DID SOME DIFFERENT LITTLE THINGS THAT AREN'T IN YOUR TRADITIONAL WEDDING. WHICH MADE IT THAT MUCH BETTER. CHAD TREATS YOU LIKE A FRIEND AND IS ALWAYS CHECKING IN TO SEE WHAT YOU NEED OR IF THERE IS ANYTHING THAT HE CAN DO FOR YOU OR SUGGEST VENDOR WISE. HE IS ALWAYS UP TO MEET UP WITH YOU TO CHAT IT UP OVER COFFEE, AND TALK WEDDING DETAILS. AT FIRST GLANCE A LOT OF PEOPLE WALKED BY HIM AT THE BRIDAL SHOW AND DIDN'T REALLY LISTEN TO HIS SHMEAL. BUT I AM GLAD THAT WE DID CAUSE IT WAS THE BEST DECISION THAT WE MADE FOR OUR BIG DAY. CHAD IS SO ORGANIZED AND ACTED AS IF HE WAS OUR WEDDING PLANNER. HE SENT EVERYONE AN ITINERARY AND MADE SURE THAT WE WERE ALL ON THE SAME PAGE AND WERE ON TIME. I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND HIM FOR A DJ!

Betsy · Married on 06/07/2014

Chad with All American DJ was wonderful from our first encounter all the way through our event and even after! He's so attentive and really wants to make sure your wedding reception is the best. He provided us with a great planning guide at our first meeting that really helped us focus our whole reception, not just the music! He made sure everything ran smoothly during our reception from our grand entrance, to the buffet line, to our grand entrance. He helped everyone feel comfortable and encouraged everyone to dance the night away! I loved all the unique touches he added as well-things you wouldn't find anywhere else. He also helped us focus on what was really important by creating a time line of the evening and coordinating with all our vendors. Chad is very professional and personable and you will LOVE working with him as your "Director of Fun"!

Amber · Married on 05/31/2014

We adore Chad! Everyone left our wedding raving about how much fun they had! He puts on such a fun event and totally took all of the stress away from us as bride and groom! We barely left the dance floor all night! He has a variety of unique, fun ideas and the love story is 100% worth the addition!

Great Job!!
    He has a lot of energy. Made a big lot of older family members to go and dance a lot. Many jokes, fun and good times.
    He forced to dance and be involved with our family and friends. Great at listening to what one want and he was there on time and ready to go.
    I would highly recommend him.

Brooke · Married on 05/10/2014

Chad did an awesome job at getting ALL of our guests involved at our wedding!! Everyone was up dancing and enjoying themselves. We had wonderful comments about him all night long. Great DJ!