13236 N 7th Street Suite 4-205, Phoenix, AZ 85022 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About INVU Portraits

The decision to hire a wedding photographer is a big one as the photos will be with you a lifetime. Because of this, I do not take my job lightly and am proud that I am beginning my sixteenth year of creating memories!

Congratulations again on your engagement and upcoming wedding!

Follow INVU Portraits on

fb25d814e49ecb83 1415131266071 302
fb25d814e49ecb83 1415131266071 302

32 Reviews for INVU Portraits

erin · Married on 04/14/2017

Invu photography did an amazing job on the wedding pictures, I was so nervous picking a photographer out. Everyone I know that has gotten married has regretted their photographer but i could not have been happier with my photographer. She knew exactly what was going to work and and knew ahead of time where we were going to take the pictures. The pictures were stress free and beautiful, I would deffinetly suggest invu for wedding and for other pictures.

Sent on 11/16/2009
  • Y

Yael · Married on 03/21/2015

Met INVU Photography through the Phoenix Bridal Show and won an engagement photo session. Jeri is super polite, honest, helpful, knowledgeable, and a joy to work with. Our engagement photos came out AMAZING and I look forward to her work for our wedding! Thank you! :D

Sent on 02/05/2015

Jeri and her assistant, Alex, were amazing. They were professional and personable. From the day we met with Jeri, almost a year ago, she made us feel comfortable with the vast amount of photography in store for us. She put us at ease at our engagement session and really let us be ourselves. We got some amazing shots because we were able to chat and play around with one another. At the first look Jeri really made sure she was "hidden" so we could absorb the moment and each other. Then she got her posses. She also made sure she got some great shots of us just being us. All of our wedding pictures came out wonderfully, exactly the way I expect from her. I can't imagine a better photographer for our wedding. I will be calling her again for future portraits and photography sessions.

Sent on 03/25/2015

INVU Portraits Pricing

INVU Portraits Price Rates

INVU Portraits FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Save the Date

• All-American DJ Company
    All-American DJ Company Wedding DJs

Jeri with INVU is so awesome to work with! I have had the opportunity to work with her many, many times over the years and she is always extremely professional and does a fantastic job. She is easy to work with and definitely knows what she is doing. I highly recommend Jeri with INVU Portraits and know she will do an unbelievable job capturing all of your special moments for your Wedding or Event! Chad Trapeur, Owner of All-American DJ Company of Glendale, AZ.

• 13236 N 7th Street, Suite 4-205 Phoenix, 85022 See on map