DePoy Studio

Chandler, AZ View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

DePoy Studio is an expert wedding photography company based in Chandler, Arizona. Owners and photographers Cristina DePoy and Deloris Row are skilled in their craft. Their goal is to provide you with images that are both heartwarming and breathtaking. They consider images from your special day more than just photographs, but works of art.

DePoy Studio has a number of photography services available for your wedding. A second shooter and additional hours are two of the services featured in their most popular package; allowing them to preserve every moment. The option of custom graphics lets you to put your own personal touch on your images. Products such as save the dates and thank you cards allow you to share your photographs with family and friends. Additional services DePoy Studio offers include:

• Boudoir sessions with Go Sexy Boudoir, our sister company.
  • Engagement sessions
  • Flush mount
  • Matted prints
  • Negatives
  • Prints

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,100

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Boudoir Shoot
Custom Graphics
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Ashley V. Married on 12/02/2021

I Love Depoy

Love Cristina and Depoy Studios. She did our engagement and wedding photos. Cristina has great energy and captures great photos. She is a perfectionist and I loved it!! She told how to stand fixed our hair….. everything. She kept us on time and on track!! I had a list of poses that I wanted to and she got all of the and more! She was vey calming and so much fun to have around!! She is truly amazing and professional.
  • Joanna
    Joanna M. Married on 11/06/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

So much Fun! Cristina & Delores are great!

Cristina and Delores are amazing ladies. They were easy going and made our wedding one of the greatest days of our lives by capturing all of our greatest moments. They both are passionate at what they do and it shows! For any future events we will be sure to reach out to Depoy!
    Jaci M. Married on 10/09/2021

Love them so much!!

These two ladies are so perfect for any couple!! They truly make you feel comfortable and take the anxiety off your day (at least as far as photography goes.) I usually feel very awkward when posing for pictures but the two of them made me and my husband smile and feel so natural the entire time. Something I am so thankful for is they worked with us to change the timeline around last minute without hesitation so that we could have everything exactly how we wanted it. We will 100% be recommending them to anyone we know and will be using them for future shoots as well!!
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Deals

DePoy Studio 1
Discount

DePoy Studios is offering a 15% discount on ANY of our DePoy Studios wedding photography Collections from Now until Friday, Dec 6th!!

Good for 2020 Weddings Only!!

Hurry before the saving is gone!

Embassy Suites by Hilton Phoenix Tempe Embassy Suites by Hilton Phoenix Tempe Hotel Weddings

I would highly Recommend DePoy Studios for your wedding photos, and any other occasion. They are professional but so fun to work with, and not to mention the outstanding and creative minds that will deliver fabulous photos of your wedding!

Dionne Events Dionne Events Wedding Planners

I just can't say enough about Cristina and Deloris. As a planner every time a client books me and I ask them if they have a photographer I always think of DePoy studios. I have worked with them on numerous occasions and their professionalism as well as quality of work is by far the best I have seen. You can stop looking for your photographer. DePoy is it!

LUX Wedding Florist LUX Wedding Florist Wedding Florists

We LOVE DePoy Studios! Their captivating photos keep you wanting to see more! The ladies of DePoy Studios are always willing to go the extra mile. They have an impeccable eye for detail to capture just the right moment for that one of a kind photo. Their outstanding work ethic is unprecedented, which is why we highly recommend DePoy Studios and we are always look forward to working with them again!

218 N Washington Street Chandler, AZ, 85225
480-917-0334

By appointment only
Location of (DePoy Studio)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding