111 E. Dunlap Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85020 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 49
  • Pricing

About Dionne Events

Dionne Events is a wedding planning company based in Phoenix, Arizona. Dionne Hanna, the lead planner and designer, has planned and designed many different types of events over the years. She provides wedding planning services for wedding ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners. With their extraordinary skills, Dionne and her team help create individualized weddings by providing customized packages to meet each couple's style and budget. By focusing on every detail, she aims to create amazing designs for any event space that portray the couples' personalities, styles, and overall vision.

Dionne Events offers wedding planning services for all different types of ceremonies, such as civil, destination, eco-friendly, military, religious, cultural, double, elopement, and non-religious weddings. The company provides a variety of services that include:

• Day-of coordination

12 Reviews for Dionne Events

• Annie

Annie · Married on 06/15/2019

Dionne is AMAZING!!!!!

Dionne is AMAZING!! I don’t even know where to start! I don’t think my wedding would have went the way it went if it wasn’t for Dionne. My wedding was so much fun and everything went exactly how she explained it would go. We did not have any issues the day of. She’s such a well knowledgable planner and puts her clients first before anything. She basically made my now husband and I feel as if we were family. She is very personable, prompt and professional. She was always available to us when we needed her which helped us stay in track. She goes above and beyond for her clients. She came with me to my dress alteration appointments and pointed out things that I wasn’t aware of to ensure I was happy with the outcome of the dress. She helped us get our families on the same accord for the big day. Her aisle planner (online portal) basically has everything you need to stay on track with reminders as well. I would like to thank Dionne a trillion times for all the hard work she put into our wedding to ensure it was perfect for us. She’s such an amazing planner and I’m literally telling all of my unmarried friends to hire her when they get married. Once again, THANK YOU Dionne, without you, we would have been stressed out but you took over everything while we just sat back and watch everything fall into place. Do not look else where, Dionne is the real deal and you will not be disappointed, I promise you!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Angela Gomez · Married on 11/10/2018

An absolute pleasure to work with!

Dionne and her crew were AMAZING! Dionne is a florist and made not only our table center pieces, but also my bouquet. It was unique and beautiful just as I wanted it to be. Dionne is extremely personable and kind-- an absolute pleasure to work with. Thank you Dionne Events for making our day run smooth and just being amazing!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Tanya · Married on 05/05/2018

Dionne, you and your team made sure that we had a flawlessly executed wedding. No detail went unnoticed and nothing wasn't follow up on. Dionne stepped in, often before being asked, and started to solve problems. She made sure that we had the wedding of our dreams. I could not have asked for a better planner or partner in this process.

Any bride would be lucky to have Dionne by their side on wedding day.

Sent on 05/14/2018

• What is the hourly rate? $ 200.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Arizona Mobile DJ
    Arizona Mobile DJ Wedding DJs

Dionne Events are very organized and professional and will help you coordinate the day of your dreams. If you're looking for a planner you're in good hands with Dionne Events!

• De Novo Formal Dresses
    De Novo Formal Dresses Wedding Dresses

De Novo Formal Dresses is happy and proud to endorse Dionne Event Productions. We have collaborated with Dionne Event Productions at various events. Dionne is a very talented wedding professional who can be trusted with everything regarding event planning, coordinating, decorating and advising for your special day!

• Sheraton Crescent Hotel
    Sheraton Crescent Hotel Hotel Weddings

Dionne with Dionne Event Productions is a delight to work with as a Planner. She is very detailed and ensure that every contact is a pleasant experience. She is very creative and works to create magical experiences that last a lifetime!

• 111 E. Dunlap Ave Phoenix, AZ, 85020 See on map
    6026190039 (Phone number)
    6023179554 (Other Phone Number)