4429 N. 7th Avenue, Phoenix, AZ 85013 Map · Phone number

About De Novo Formal Dresses

We have new and gently used bridal gowns, flower girls, mother of the bride, maid of honor, bridesmaids, prom, and quinceañera dresses and accessories. We also do in house alterations to all type of clothing.

Follow De Novo Formal Dresses on

bonny
logo denovo
logo

De Novo Formal Dresses FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Consignment, Rentals
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Weekly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• Dionne Events
    Dionne Events Wedding Planners

I just love working with these ladies. Every time I walk into their store I feel so confident when I introduce them to my brides. I know that they are going to listen to them and take great care of them. The quality of their dresses and evening wear is amazing and I have personally had the opportunity to wear one of their dresses and it was the talk of the night! Thank you De Novo!

• 4429 N. 7th Avenue Phoenix, 85013 See on map