Butterfly Petals

Tempe, AZ View map

$3,500 Typical Price

At Butterfly Petals we work collaboratively with clients to create floral designs and installations for life's special events.

We take our inspiration from your unique story and from there, explore, design and manifest. Guided by our creative director, Mandi Johnson, we oversee everything from our initial design concept, floral selection, arrangement and delivery.

We tell stories with our designs, using Mandi's background as a sixth generation Arizona native to inspire textural, desert designs which embrace and enhance your surroundings. Every client offers an opportunity to design something unique and beautiful.

Amanda Johnson
Butterfly Petals
mandi@butterflypetals.com
(480) 882-2436

* all photos on this profile and our website are of our flowers taken by photographers at weddings we’ve served. *

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$255.00

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$120.00

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$14.00

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$100.00

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$200.00

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Eclectic
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral

• Kate
    Kate Married on 11/10/2019

Beautiful Flowers

I appreciate how Camille worked with us to make sure we had exactly what we were looking for with our flowers and table centerpieces. She came up with a perfect vision board, and took into great consideration our venue and how to repurpose items throughout our special day. She was able very conscious of our budget.
    Sarah Married on 10/20/2018

Beautiful wedding thanks to beautiful floral pieces!

Mandi @ Butterfly Petals was awesome to work with, and the pieces that she created for our wedding were beautiful beyond words!

She was very thorough and honest in our design/vision consultation meeting, letting me know what would work within my budget but still capture the look that I wanted. Her inventory is also second-to-none and made it easy for me to pick and choose.

Once I told her what I wanted, she hit the ground running! The pieces were perfect and helped capture the laid back, upscale bar vibe that we wanted for our wedding!
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth F. Married on 10/13/2018

Mandi is a creative goddess

I can't say enough about how much I loved Mandi from the moment I reached out to her. So grateful that our photographer, Megan Medlock, recommended her to us. To start, Mandi is extremely responsive and flexible. She is a true EXPERT. I was upfront about our budget and sent photos of the look we were going for, and she helped recommend floral options that wouldn't smash our budget. She also offered suggestions for specific rose variations to get the look we were going for, while saving a little. She NAILED the greenery and eucalyptus we were going for... take a look at the photo below! She was a dream to work with and when day-of venue changes put a kink in delivery, her team worked with our coordinator so smoothly that we didn't even have to think about it. Thank you for everything Mandi!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

65 photos · 05/04/2019
  • Derek & Nicole
    28 photos · 03/28/2015

SoHo63 SoHo63 Banquet Halls

The Butterfly Petals Team have a unique and eclectic approach to wedding florals and decor. Their team is always on time and professional. Amanda, Camille and the rest of the team can take your floral vision and bring it to life! The Butterfly Petals team have won many awards over the years and certainly deserve the recognition!

Melissa Jill Photography Melissa Jill Photography Wedding Photographers

Amanda's eclectic style and over-the-top creativity is infectious and makes her so much fun to work with! I marvel time and time again at her talent, and the passion for her craft oozes from her countenance. This woman is talented, passionate AND generous! I especially love how she draws inspiration from the surrounding desert unlike any other. She manages to find the most uniquely beautiful pieces to pair with her gorgeous florals and succulents!

Celebrations By Amy Bacon Celebrations By Amy Bacon Wedding Planners

Had the pleasure of doing my first Succulent wedding with this team and it has forever changed me. I love when brides think outside the box and Butterfly Petals is happy to help them make dreams come true. They delivered as promised and are great with customer service. I refer clients to them with pride and confidence.

2430 W. 12th Street Suite 2 Tempe, AZ, 85281

*We hold in-house and off-site consultations throughout the valley!
Location of (Butterfly Petals)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding