Queen Creek, AZ 85242 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Butterfly Petals

At Butterfly Petals we work collaboratively with clients to create floral designs and installations for life's special events.

We take our inspiration from your unique story and from there, explore, design and manifest. Guided by our creative director, Mandi Johnson, we oversee everything from our initial design concept, floral selection, arrangement and delivery.

We tell stories with our designs, using Mandi's background as a sixth generation Arizona native to inspire textural, desert designs which embrace and enhance your surroundings. Every client offers an opportunity to design something unique and beautiful.

Amanda Johnson
mandi@butterflypetals.com
(480) 882-2436

* all photos on this profile and our website are of our flowers taken by photographers at weddings we've served. *

Follow Butterfly Petals on

140 Reviews for Butterfly Petals

Butterfly Petals 1
Butterfly Petals 2

Sarah · Married on 10/20/2018

Beautiful wedding thanks to beautiful floral pieces!

Mandi @ Butterfly Petals was awesome to work with, and the pieces that she created for our wedding were beautiful beyond words!

She was very thorough and honest in our design/vision consultation meeting, letting me know what would work within my budget but still capture the look that I wanted. Her inventory is also second-to-none and made it easy for me to pick and choose.

Once I told her what I wanted, she hit the ground running! The pieces were perfect and helped capture the laid back, upscale bar vibe that we wanted for our wedding!

Sent on 11/08/2018
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Forster · Married on 10/13/2018

Mandi is a creative goddess

I can't say enough about how much I loved Mandi from the moment I reached out to her. So grateful that our photographer, Megan Medlock, recommended her to us. To start, Mandi is extremely responsive and flexible. She is a true EXPERT. I was upfront about our budget and sent photos of the look we were going for, and she helped recommend floral options that wouldn't smash our budget. She also offered suggestions for specific rose variations to get the look we were going for, while saving a little. She NAILED the greenery and eucalyptus we were going for... take a look at the photo below! She was a dream to work with and when day-of venue changes put a kink in delivery, her team worked with our coordinator so smoothly that we didn't even have to think about it. Thank you for everything Mandi!

Sent on 11/06/2018
  • User2572804 · 1+ year ago

Camille is wonderful! The floral we ordered for our wedding was a mix of desert plants, including cacti and succulents in our centerpieces. Everything looked wonderful! One of my favorite smells is the smell of Creosote when it rains, and Camille thoughtfully included that in my bouquet just for me. As it turned out, it rained on my wedding day, so I got to enjoy my favorite scent on my favorite day! The boutonnieres were perfect, and the corsages for galman and mother were on beautiful stretchy bracelets. We also loved the arrangements that were hung on our arch during the ceremony. She really knows her plants and made everything just beautiful! Camille is easy to contact, responds pretty quickly, and is overall easy to work with. Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/21/2018
    Butterfly Petals 3

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Butterfly Petals FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 255.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 120.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 14.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Event Design, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Eclectic, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Non-Floral

Real Weddings

• SoHo63
    SoHo63 Banquet Halls

The Butterfly Petals Team have a unique and eclectic approach to wedding florals and decor. Their team is always on time and professional. Amanda, Camille and the rest of the team can take your floral vision and bring it to life! The Butterfly Petals team have won many awards over the years and certainly deserve the recognition!

• Melissa Jill Photography
    Melissa Jill Photography Wedding Photographers

Amanda's eclectic style and over-the-top creativity is infectious and makes her so much fun to work with! I marvel time and time again at her talent, and the passion for her craft oozes from her countenance. This woman is talented, passionate AND generous! I especially love how she draws inspiration from the surrounding desert unlike any other. She manages to find the most uniquely beautiful pieces to pair with her gorgeous florals and succulents!

• Celebrations By Amy Bacon
    Celebrations By Amy Bacon Wedding Planners

Had the pleasure of doing my first Succulent wedding with this team and it has forever changed me. I love when brides think outside the box and Butterfly Petals is happy to help them make dreams come true. They delivered as promised and are great with customer service. I refer clients to them with pride and confidence.

• Queen Creek, 85242 See on map
    *We hold in-house and off-site consultations throughout the valley!