DePoy Studio Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Christina Married on 04/09/2021

An Unique To Us Wedding

I cannot thank DePoy Studios enough for helping us capture our personalities in our special day. We are an unique couple with unique requests and an unique experience. DePoy Studios was our choice and boy did they deliver! They helped by putting up with the crazy stuff that we decided to do at our wedding. We loved them so much and we hope they felt more like friends than our photographers by the end of the wedding. I will be using them again for all my photography needs and highly recommend them to any one.
    Heather Married on 04/03/2021

Amazing!

Hands down the most amazing photographers. We had our wedding at the Phoenix Zoo and they were able to capture the rhino in our pictures!!! A FREAKIN RHINO! When they say they will do ANYTHING to get the shot, they are not playing. LGBTQ friendly, fun, and professional. We will be using them again when we go on our honeymoon (When the world opens back up).
    Mandy L. Married on 04/03/2021

Must have photographers

You really won't find any better photographers. Their communication is great and timely. The pictures are amazing and they will put in the extra work to get that awesome shot. We got married at the zoo and they literally tried to herd a rhino and we got some perfect once in a lifetime pictures. We're so glad we picked Depoy Studios to turn our blissful day into pictures that will last a lifetime.
    Jenelle Married on 02/27/2021

Amazing!!!!!

Loved working with them. Depoy Studios made us feel so comfortable. Love our engagement photos. Can't wait to see our wedding photos 😍
  • Bree
    Bree C. Married on 11/07/2020

Absolutely amazing work!

Depoy Studios was incredible! They captured the magic and love at our wedding and we will cherish these photos forever. Christina and Deloris took the time to get to know who we are and what we wanted for our photos. They are friendly, organized, timely, and so talented. Thank you Depoy Studios for making our day so special!
  • Tiffany
    Tiffany W. Married on 10/11/2020

Excellent Photography

DePoy studious was amazing! Even in the midst of Covid-19 they met all of our expectations! They were efficient, professional and every thing we needed to help capture our special day! Definitely recommend!
    Stephen V. Married on 10/11/2020

Wedding Day

DePoy studious was great! They showed up on time and reached out when I forgot to contact them! They were efficient, professional and every thing we needed to help capture our special day! Definitely recommend!
    Ricky D. Married on 07/03/2020

A photographer that HEARD us!

We were really happy with our experience with DePoy Studios. They listened to our requests, expectations, and really provided us with a positive experience. It was an amazing experience, and felt like it added to the event, rather than being another thing to manage during the event.
    Jesse W. Married on 06/28/2020

They made our wedding haste free

Cristina did everything in her power to accommodate our wedding during the COVID crisis. Changes in the date, location, and wedding party were stressful, but DePoy made it as easy as possible to get great photos of our special day. They took the time to scout out our venue to find perfect photo spots, which was appreciated because the bride and I don’t know much about photography.
    We’re excited to get our “Badass Wedding Shoot”, where we get to dress up again and take more photos, sometime soon. This service and these people are really special. We couldn’t have asked for a better photographer.
    Savannah T. Married on 04/11/2020

Absolutely the BEST

I will never not recommend DePoy Studios for wedding photographers! My husband and I got married during the COVID-19 pandemic and had to postpone our big day, but decided that we still wanted to get married on the original date. Cristina right away told me not to worry, and she came to our tiny backyard ceremony to make sure that we had pictures for that day. And then 2 months later, she came to the postponed wedding as well! She and Steve were so fun, professional, and very responsive to our suggestions. We could not have asked for better photographers, and I can't wait to see all the pictures from our (2nd) wedding day!
  • Michael
    Michael D. Married on 01/10/2020

Great service on our wedding day!

My wife and I really felt taken care of on our special day with DePoy Studios. They were very professional and also very easy going. They helped us with our poses and had great ideas on where to get the best shots. They made our special day a little less stressful, very dependable and easy to work with. I am so happy that we chose DePoy Studios as the photographers for our wedding day!
  • Kimberly
    Kimberly F. Married on 01/03/2020

Wedding Photographers

Depoy Studios was an incredible partner on our wedding day. Cristina and Delores made the entire process easy to understand and organized. They kept in close touch so we never felt like we did not have all the information we needed. It was less like collaborating with a photography studio and more like talking to close friends. They were so organized the day of the event, it went flawlessly. The quality of their work is unmatched. They are so creative and unique; we do not feel like we had a common set of wedding pictures, they are so individualized. The pictures came back very quickly after the event. Their customer portal makes everything so easy. We would highly recommend Depoy Studios to capture your wedding day.
  • Ave
    Ave Married on 11/09/2019

Amazing photographer and great personality

I met Cristina from Depoy through my wedding venue SoHo63. Cristina was amazing and creative. She really thinks of great ways to get photo shots. She is always available to message and through out the wedding would come by and ask me and my husband if there were any specific shots we wanted before we were too busy at the reception. They were always next to us taking different angles. My husband and I ride motorcycles and she even went as far as to track down a rider at the wedding to get a pic of us on the motorcycle. I can’t wait to see the photos when they are ready. Posting a pic below it is from someone’s phone not Depoy but it was her idea to do this. She has a great personality and is truly there for you to create the vision you want for engagement photos and wedding. Use Depoy I give them 100%. If you want a photographer that is on schedule not late and creative and truly In tune with your personality and theme to bring it to life that is them
  • JORDAN
    Jordan L. Married on 10/13/2019

Best photographers ever.

Cannot wait to see our pictures from our wedding day. Beyond grateful we picked them to take pictures and make our special day that much more meaningful.
    Thank you ladies!
  • Chad
    Chad Married on 09/27/2019

Sedona Wedding, plus Engagement session

After reviewing a few photographers, we chose DePoy based on her vast knowledge and well thought ideas we should consider for our wedding. Like a backup plan.
    Our engagement session went better than expected!! We had no idea what we wanted from a photographer, so she helped us discover our likes and dislikes. We then got to apply those ideas to our wedding. DePoy had two photographers, catching different angles for each scene. This was especially pleasing during our ceremony. The quality of each photo we received was magnificent!! Excellent lighting, sharp images, exceptional focus! We have so many photos to choose from!
    DePoy is also very professional! They came well prepared! We are so blessed to have been so lucky in choosing DePoy!! They are so easy to work with, a must hire!!
    Samasntha Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing photographer

Cristina and her team were amazing from beginning to end for my daughter's recent wedding in Sedona! They were so helpful, professional and amazing at what they did the entire day! We can't wait to see the finished photos! I would recommend them to anyone!!
  • Rachel
    Rachel Married on 04/27/2019

Sooo Happy with DePoy!

If you're looking for a photographer that is going to give you standard, generic wedding photos than this is not the photographer for you -- if you want photos that capture your unique personality, the real moments of your big day, and that tell the story of your wedding, then DePoy is it. When I look through my wedding photos, it is truly like experiencing my wedding day all over again -- they captured so many subtleties and nuances and really "got" us. I love a perfectly posed, instagrammable photo just as much as the next person (of which there are certainly plenty!) but the candid photos are next level. They are 100% authentically us.

If I had to pinpoint the most important vendor for my wedding day, I'd say it would be the photographer. You will essentially be spending the majority of the day with that person, and in order for your day to be seamless and stress free, it's got to be a great personality fit. DePoy Studios really knocked it out of the park for us. From our first meeting, Cristina made me feel confident that our wedding day would be a blast - and it sure was!! Cristina and Deloris kept us on schedule, REALLY understood who we were as a couple and were super calming and chill on the day of.

I would be remiss if I also didn't mention that Cristina will do anything/go anywhere/lie down in the middle of the street for the perfect shot. It's pretty bad-ass.

DePoy Studio's reply:

Hey Rachel, you totally get us and we LOVE it!! Our goal is to capture your wedding day so you can relive it over and over again. There are so many moments that couples do not even know happened. It is what we strive to capture. Those little moments that mean the world to a couple, and we want to do it in your style. Capturing the true you takes time to get to know you, and we love doing that.

We had a blast at your wedding and would do it all over again. Oh, and yes, I will do whatever it takes to get the perfect image. Not all photographers will stop traffic, lay in the middle of the street, or tell people to go around us. Some do not even know why I, Cristina, lay in the street..haha!! And I love that you called it "bad-ass"!!

Travis J. Married on 04/06/2019

Look no farther

If you’re looking for great photographers, you’ve found them!
    Christina and Deloris are very professional and easy to work with.
    They made the entire process and day of so easy for my wife and I, we couldn't have been happier with them!

DePoy Studio's reply:

We had a blast at your wedding Travis. The dinners and drinks out to just get to know each other were awesome as well. We hope to hang out again soon and can't wait for the next step in your love story!!

Hugs DePoy Studios
  • Nicole
    Nicole Married on 04/06/2019

Just do it!

The lovely ladies of Depoy completely blew us away! My, now, husband and I had no idea where to begin when we started planning. Once we booked our venue they gave us a list of their preferred vendors and Depoy was on there. We looked at their website and loved their style and mission to love everyone! We set up a meeting and clicked immediately! They are so knowledgeable and have so many connections in the industry, they were even able to help us find an officiant who was amazing!

In front of a camera was pretty uncomfortable for both of us but Cristina made it a breeze, she would talk you through positions and how to hold you head, body etc which made all the difference!

Cristina provided us with a day of timeline, which was so helpful! I emailed it to everyone so they knew when they were needed and to be on time, because you don't realize how fast the day will go by until it's over and having that schedule was so important!

I could go on and on about how wonderful it was working with Depoy but I would run out of space! They truly love their craft and are crazy good at it!! They are kind,fun, super passionate about their work and really truly just want to provide you with the best possible photos!! I cannot recommend them enough! And when the next big event comes around that needs a professional its so nice to already have someone on speed dial! :)

DePoy Studio's reply:

WE LOVE YOU!! You two are so amazing and we loved you both from the start as well. Your zest for life and love had me hooked!! We are honored to have been a part of your love story and wedding day!! Thank you SO much for sharing your experience with others. It really means the world to us and we can't wait for the next big life event!!

Sabrina T. Married on 03/03/2019

These ladies are AMAZING!!

The lovely ladies of DePoy Studios are amazing and exceptionally accommodating. I had found about about them at an Arizona bridal Expo, and I instantly loved their enthusiastic and easy demeanor's; I knew we would click instantly. They photographed both our engagement photos and our wedding photos, and they came out absolutely amazing. We were looking for a photographer that would mesh well with our love of nature and bring the nature into our photos. We took our photos in Sedona, and they were able to capture to beauty of the area and they knew all of the amazing places that would make for great photos. We have gotten so many complements on our pictures, and we cannot wait to see how our wedding photos come out. They helped us with finding a DJ, and checked in with us frequently to see how our wedding planning was coming along and offered to help out with finding vendors etc. multiple times. If you want photographers who truly love what they do, are able to capture beautiful photos (both in nature and not), and are generally delightful to be around, DePoy Studios is where you need to take your business. We love them, and they are now our photographers for life.

DePoy Studio's reply:

Sabrina, we had a blast celebrating with both of you. Your Sedona engagement photos are some of our favs and we loved that you both were welling to head to locations we love and know. Everything was perfect and from start t finish... something we work hard to achieve! We cannot wait to capture your next moments.

Megan K. Married on 11/15/2018

Great photography team!

When interviewing photographers prior to our wedding, we liked how structured and organized Depoy was with asking relevant questions and guiding the conversation since we had limited experience with photography and the wedding process in general. We chose DePoy because they did a great job with taking our personalities and interests into consideration. They took both our engagement and wedding photos and did a wonderful job at taking both candid photos and giving real-time feedback on how to make each shot better. Our photos turned out amazing and we will be forever grateful for their help in capturing these memories!(:
    Tallon Married on 11/11/2018

Love Depoy Studios

Depoy Studios is the ABSOLUTE best! We met Cristina and Deloris almost 5 years ago, they were looking for same sex couples to shoot for a project and a mutual friend linked us up. Once we got engaged, there was no question about it - we obviously called Depoy Studios! We were so excited to work with them again, they were so helpful from the very beginning stages of planning our wedding. Cristina and Deloris are so passionate and creative, and it honestly shows in their work. Cristina is always willing to help with any questions/concerns, she even referred our Florist and Travel Agent. We cannot thank Depoy Studios enough being there to capture these moments we will forever cherish. #loveislove
    Gian S. Married on 10/28/2018

Amazing photos and fun to work with

We had such a great time working with Cristina and Deloris. Taking pictures can sometimes feel awkward but they really know how to make it fun and enjoyable. They know all the best secrets spots around the valley and I really felt like they took great pride in getting the perfect shot.

They really have such a wide spectrum of experience and imagination that they could photograph any event or occasion. They were both really fun to work with and very accommodating. They are super organized to the point of helping timeline our wedding so we could capture the perfect sunset. They are simply on time, available to answer all your questions, ready to capture the every moment and great people.

We really can't thank them enough for how much fun we had and for how great our photos turned out.

DePoy Studio's reply:

Gian, thank you SO much for all the kind words!! We really had a blast with you both and your family!! Your wedding was the last of our season and we went out in a BANG!! It was a crazy good time and we loved every minute of it!! We would re~live it over and over again just for the fun of it!!

We can't wait to see the next steps in your love story and hope we are there to capture it all!!

• Maygen
    Maygen C. Married on 10/06/2018

Best experience ever!

I chose Depot studio as my wedding photographer for many reasons and I was not disappointed at all! They have so many packages to choose from and are really affordable and do an awesome job! I wouldn’t just use them as my wedding photographer’s either. The Dj at my wedding even took their info for his family photos! Best decision and easiest for my wedding!

DePoy Studio's reply:

Hey Maygen, thank you SO much for allowing us to join you for your wedding day. We feel like part of your family!! Between you and your sister's wedding, we are family. We look forward to more weddings with your family and any other photography needs you may have!!

XOXO, DePoy Studios
    Jonathan M. Married on 09/28/2018

Amazing Team

Wow! Were do we start... let us first start off by saying Christina and Dolores are just absolutely amazing. They both really take the time to get to know you and find out what is really important, oh ya they don’t skip any details. They will capture memories that you would’ve never guessed, from the happy moments to the sad moments to the moments of that laughter that you just can’t hold back. We are just really blessed to have meet them both and they will always be in our lives. Thanks DePoy!

DePoy Studio's reply:

Jonathan!! Thank you SO much for the kind words! We had an amazing time getting to know you both, being your wedding photographers, and we are looking forward to hanging out again soon! Your wedding day was one of the best. Filled with love and laughter!!

XOXO DePoy Studios