Burnsville, MN 55337 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Pearls & Lace Bridal

Welcome to Pearls & Lace Bridal

Where it's all about HER. At our bridal shop, our customers are our focus. We promise to answer all of your questions and we'll help you find the perfect wedding gown, as well as all of your wedding needs.

Bridal Shop Info
We are located in the Twin Cities' (Minneapolis & St. Paul) South metro area in Burnsville, Minnesota. Available by appointment only.

E-mail: leisha@pearlsandlace.net
Telephone: (952) 641-6467

We now specialize in camo bridal, bridesmaids and men's attire featuring a wide selection of camouflage patterns on satin. Two of our most popular patterns include Mossy Oak New Break Up™ and True Timber Snowfall™. And, our camo formal attire is proudly made in the USA.

Want something different to stand out? A camo-themed bridal or prom dress might be just what you want to wear to your formal occasion. Choose from many patterns, such as New Breakup or Snowfall, and, customize and accent with pink, hunter's orange, or one of our other many colors. Many options are available on each formal, including the option to completely design your own wedding, bridal or prom dress.

Shop on our site for the perfect camouflage wedding dress, camouflage bridesmaids, camouflage prom dress in Mossy Oak New Breakup or True Timber Snowfall in your size and coordinated with wedding vests, ties, and other camo-accented clothing. You can even receive rush delivery and we ship all over the United States and in Canada!

Planning for a camo themed wedding is easy. And, don't forget the men in the party ... we can style them in the Men's Camouflage Tuxedo vests and ties for their attire! Plus, we offer many wedding and reception items such as garters, pillows and jewelry.

And for your wedding flowers, we can customize your flowers in beautiful, stunning silks. We ship anywhere in the United States and in Canada for all your floral needs. We will even email you pictures as we progress with your order!

At Pearls & Lace Bridal, we love children -- I have two beautiful children of my own -- however, we do NOT allow children in our boutique.

14 Reviews for Pearls & Lace Bridal

• User4102098 · 2+ years ago

Two of my friends had used Leisha in the past, so of course when it came time for me to look for a dress I came to visit Leisha. I had gone to many different stores prior to visiting Leisha to see what was out there and did not have the most positive experience having to deal with overly pushy sales people who didn't care how the dress looked and was really just out there to sell me a dress and make a commission. Leisha will also price match which is wonderful when you are a bride on a budget! The dress I decided on ended up being discontinued which was not shared to me by one of the other shops that I had visited. Leisha was able to find an alternative solution, which I was thrilled about since I did not want to start the search over again. My dress is here and is perfect. I can't wait to wear it on my wedding day!

Sent on 05/11/2015

Marie · Married on 10/09/2010

Leisha & Franzenah are the most incredible women I've ever met. They make you feel SO beautiful and are so kind and patient. They make sure that you are 100% happy!!

Sent on 10/28/2010

Katie · Married on 09/12/2009

Leisha was FANTASTIC! I could not have found a more perfect place to try on dresses. I loved every minute. They were not pushy at all, they were VERY helpful and understanding. The helped me with figuring out what I could afford and never pushed for anything over. It was the best experience I have had. All of my bridesmaids said they would go there. I can't say it enough. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVED this store. Thank you!!!

Sent on 01/19/2011

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Delight Photography
    Delight Photography Wedding Photographers

Absolutely amazing service and style at Pearls & Lace Bridal! I had the pleasure of watching Leisha & her staff in action with the shop's re-grand opening celebrating their expansion of their shop space. It was so fun to watch the brides-to-be come in and try on dresses. Leisha and her staff were so attentive and helpful in their suggestions as to what would be a perfect fit -- really listening to what the client was saying -- discussing colors to consider for the bridesmaids, the mom's of the brides were finding dresses and even tuxes are available there! And let's not forget that Leisha is Mrs MN 2008 --- she will be able to give great advice on what dress will make you look absolutely fabulous for your wedding day!

• Burnsville, 55337 See on map