Bella Bridal Boutique

9939 Hudson Blvd N Suite 106, Saint Paul, MN 55042- Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 10
  • Real Weddings 2

About Bella Bridal Boutique

After years of prom and bridal shopping, we were inspired to recreate the experience in a store of our own. Thus, in February 2006, we began our work on Bella Bridal Boutique and by October, with much anticipation, we opened our doors.
Because we’ve been there and know first-hand how exhausting planning for weddings and other formal occasions can be, we set out to design an inviting atmosphere where you, our customers would feel as comfortable and relaxed as you would in your own homes. No matter what brings you to Bella, we want you to feel as special as the event you’re attending.

We are a family-run business and enjoy working side by side daily to make our store a pleasant and charming place to shop. We strive to give exceptional service and to make your experience one worth remembering.

vendorgallery derekamandaswedding 156
c3fde6a99bc61542 BellaFB 050 copy
dsc3910
Bella Bridal Boutique
This entire bridal party was dressed by Bella Bridal Boutique. A beautiful Allure Couture bridal...
greski wedding all photos 0051
vendorgallery derekamandaswedding 85
vendorgallery derekamandaswedding 156
c3fde6a99bc61542 BellaFB 050 copy
dsc3910

• Videos 1

72 Reviews for Bella Bridal Boutique

Angela · Married on 05/25/2019

Would 100% recommend Bella Bridal to anyone.

Working with Bella Bridal for our wedding was the right choice. Their staff were quick to respond to questions, they have such a wide selection of choices, and I found the most beautiful dress! Would 100% recommend Bella Bridal to anyone.

Sent on 06/12/2019

Karinda · Married on 05/18/2019

I just picked up my wedding dress and had to share this review! Bella Bridal was the third store I visited when searching for my wedding dress. After my first two less than average experiences at other bridal dress stores, I was missing the personalized experience and overall excitement of "saying yes to the dress." I'm so glad I made an appointment at Bella Bridal! They have a beautiful selection of affordable dresses. And their customer service is second to none! Jessica was a huge help in helping me find my wedding dress. She knew what questions to ask and helped me to narrow down what styles I felt most comfortable in. I whole heartedly recommend Bella Bridal to any bride looking for a unique, beautiful wedding dress without wanting to break the bank.

Sent on 09/02/2018

Bella Bridal Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Full Customization, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Undergarments, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Monthly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

Real Weddings

• 9939 Hudson Blvd N Suite 106 Saint Paul, MN, 55042- See on map
    651-371-8545 (Phone number)
    6517301111 (Other Phone Number)