Bella Bridal Boutique Reviews

72 | Saint Paul, MN

72 Reviews for Bella Bridal Boutique

Angela · Married on 05/25/2019

Would 100% recommend Bella Bridal to anyone.

Working with Bella Bridal for our wedding was the right choice. Their staff were quick to respond to questions, they have such a wide selection of choices, and I found the most beautiful dress! Would 100% recommend Bella Bridal to anyone.

Sent on 06/12/2019

Karinda · Married on 05/18/2019

I just picked up my wedding dress and had to share this review! Bella Bridal was the third store I visited when searching for my wedding dress. After my first two less than average experiences at other bridal dress stores, I was missing the personalized experience and overall excitement of "saying yes to the dress." I'm so glad I made an appointment at Bella Bridal! They have a beautiful selection of affordable dresses. And their customer service is second to none! Jessica was a huge help in helping me find my wedding dress. She knew what questions to ask and helped me to narrow down what styles I felt most comfortable in. I whole heartedly recommend Bella Bridal to any bride looking for a unique, beautiful wedding dress without wanting to break the bank.

Sent on 09/02/2018

Kayla · Married on 01/19/2019

I bought my dress yesterday and with the help of all the employees I found the dress that I love, they were very helpful and professional.

Sent on 02/01/2018

Molly · Married on 10/27/2018

Wow!! I cannot say enough great things about Bella Bridal! They helped me find the dress of my dreams with no stress. I was able to shop around and they gave me recommendations based on my style preference. I would HIGHLY recommend them! Ask for Jessica- she was AMAZING :)

Sent on 02/06/2018

Kacey · Married on 10/13/2018

Heidi at Bella Bridal Boutique made my experience one I will never forget. Even though we came in on a busy Saturday morning, she made me feel like I was the only bride in the place. After trying on a couple different styles and silhouettes, she really took what I liked and didn't like into consideration and picked out the dress I ended up saying "yes" to! She respected my price range too which I so appreciated. Until the very end she walked me through everything I needed to know and was honest and upfront about sizing. She even got me a new bridal package with a ton of discounts so I could come back with my bridesmaids to help them find the perfect dress. I recommend Bella to all you brides out there!

Sent on 02/04/2018

Jessica · Married on 10/12/2018

I had a wonderful experience at Bella Bridal! My consultant Laurie was fun, enthusiastic, and no pressure whatsoever which made the experience that much better! They have a beautiful selection of gowns with a variety of price points so you’ll easily find one that fits your budget, and you’re able to go through the dresses and personally select which ones you’d like to try on. This was the 4th bridal boutique I visited and my favorite experience by far- highly recommend!

Sent on 03/16/2018

liz · Married on 09/15/2018

I just purchased my dress this month but so far Bella has been great.
    I was ready to purchase a different dress that same day but ended up sneaking in an Appt at Bella and found the dress!
    Customer service was great, with every employee that I had worked with that day.

Sent on 10/30/2017

Holly · Married on 09/08/2018

The store is gorgeous, very clean and bright. The staff (especially Cathy) is amazing and so helpful. They are patient and don't push you to make a purchase. This is a place family keeps going back to and will continue to shop at in the future. Highly recommended.

Sent on 07/11/2017

Delaney · Married on 08/18/2018

I went here to find my wedding dress and Sydney helped me in my search. She was SO nice, professional, and made sure to listen to what I wanted in a dress and my budget. I had already gone to a dress shop the day before and had tried on just about every dress they had in stock, so I definitely wasn't expecting to find my dress while shopping that day and thought it would take forever to find a dress I loved. Sydney picked out a dress that was EXACTLY what I was looking for- it shows that she was definitely listening to everything I liked and didn't like about dresses I had previously tried on. There was a bit of a mix-up with the size ordering but Bella Bridal made sure to contact me ASAP to resolve it, and was even able to credit my account with the price difference due to changing the size of the dress. Overall, I'm very impressed with my experience and would highly recommend Bella Bridal Boutique to anyone in search of a wedding dress.

Sent on 09/22/2017

Joelle · Married on 06/23/2018

We had a fabulous experience working with Jessica. It was out second appointment of the day and I had had to reevaluate my budget after the first. We moved my budget up $300 and ended up walking out with a dress $400 under the original budget. She was so charismatic and easy to work with. She took what I said and turned it in to a dress that was beyond my wildest dreams! I would definitely recommend making Bella your first stop because it will most likely also be your last.

Sent on 07/27/2017

Leah · Married on 06/02/2018

I recommend Bella Bridal Boutique for any bride out there! I was starting to get discouraged in my search for the perfect dress. Everyone kept telling me when I found the dress I would know, but I was starting to have my doubts until I came here! I tried on 3 dresses and was only at the store for about 30 minutes before I found my dream dress. It might seem like a small store, but they have a large selection of dresses and all of them beat out larger chain stores in both quality and beauty! I was surprised at how reasonable the pricing was too! The staff is extremely helpful and friendly. I felt uncomfortable at the other stores I went to, but not here! Thank you to Demia for your excellent customer service and for finding me the perfect dress!! I can't wait for my big day.

Sent on 11/14/2017

Erin · Married on 02/03/2018

Everyone was so helpful from the initial inquiry email, to the appointment, to the purchase! My wedding date is only 4 months away so I knew I was working with a tight timeline to find the right dress. I was searching for retailers that carry Sophia Tolli specifically and contacted two retailers in the Twin Cities, which is about 4 hours from my home. I wanted to ensure it was a successful trip, so I emailed the retailers with my details. The other retailer basically told me that with that timeline I wouldn’t be guaranteed a dress and left it at that. Bella got back to me right away with several examples of what I was looking for. No negativity or blowing me off. I emailed back with a few more concerns about finding something in such a short timeline. They got back to me right away saying no problem and that they would help me find the perfect dress! They were absolutely right! The entire appointment was all about me and my fiancé. They asked all the right questions to help me find the right dress. It came down to two finalists and they helped me choose the one that would make me happiest! No pressure sale and I even got a great discount since it was a floor sample. The dress is perfect and I can’t wait to wear it on our big day!

Sent on 11/03/2017

Abby · Married on 10/07/2017

I had the best experience at Bella Bridal! I was NOT planning on purchasing a dress on my first bridal appointment but Hannah did such a great job at finding me my dream dress, I couldn't help myself! We even came back for a bridesmaid appointment and had success! I continue to tell friends and family about my great experience at Bella!

Sent on 12/04/2016

jessica · Married on 05/06/2017

Bella was so wonderful to work with when purchasing my wedding dress and bridesmaids dresses. I contacted them the day before asking about a specific dress and they had it pulled and set aside for my appointment! Then, when I went with my MOH to pick bridesmaid dresses they had my dress pulled so we could compare colors and designs to it. My girls said ordering their dresses online was super easy and they were really happy with their experiences as well!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Christina · Married on 10/22/2016

I bought my wedding dress and veil here. They were very accommodating to my large entourage and letting us take our time taking pictures after I found the one even though it was after their closing time when I bought the dress. My dress came in quite a few months earlier than expected and the hollow to hem alteration was exactly to my height. I was recommended to order up a size and when the dress came in it was absolutely huge, and I was shown quite a few dresses that were above my price ranger, but those are my only negatives. Overall I would definitely recommend and it was nice to get a discount on the veil and hollow to hem for buying the wedding dress on my first visit (this bridal shop was the 4th one I went to).

Sent on 01/08/2017

Martie · Married on 07/30/2016

I had a great experience at Bella Bridal. All of the staff I interacted with was knowledgeable and friendly. I bought my dress and some jewelry here. The jewelry was actually free with a deal they gave me for buying my dress there (other benefits included: free steaming, veil and bridesmaid dress discounts, and more). They respond quickly to emails, and I never had an issue getting an appointment. They have a large selection of dresses and prices comparable to other dress shops in the area.

Sent on 12/29/2016
  • Keeley Tholen

Keeley · Married on 07/23/2016

My stylist Ashley, figured out my style after I picked out my first dress! She was so helpful and attentive despite how busy it was. I loved my experience at Bella Bridal Boutique, everyone worked so hard to ensure I got the dress of my dreams and for a price that couldn't be beat!

Sent on 12/10/2015

Marnie · Married on 07/22/2016

I had a great experience at Bella. It was relaxing and I didn't feel pressure at all from my stylist, Cathy. She was helpful, friendly, and really did want me to find my dream dress!

Sent on 02/15/2016

I had an incredible expreience at Bella Bridal. I was able to peruse the floor and pick out dresses that I wanted to try on. It was obvious that my consultant, Joy, took her job very seriously. She made me feel very comfortable, picked out some beautiful dresses, and helped me narrow down my selection. I ended up getting a gown that Joy saw on my pinterest board. I am very pleased with my experience at Bella Bridal!

One thing to note is that they do not have on site alterations. They do, however, recommend a seamstress who has been in business for 30 years.

Sent on 05/04/2015

I highly recommend Bella Bridal to anyone. I had came in with a thought of what I wanted, they were able to find me dresses in that style and even had me try on ones that I knew I didn't want but just to make sure I didn't want that style. They make you feel so welcome, and want you to not leave with a regret that you didn't try on one more dress. I was able to find my dress in 2 hrs after trying on 6 dresses. I had 2 of my bridesmaids with and they were able to look for their dresses that day as well. Very accommodating to us. A+ service! I was dreading dress shopping and they make this experience better than I ever expected. All the girls working there are very professional and wonderful.

Sent on 04/16/2015

My first attempt dress shopping (at a different store) left me very discouraged; my bridal consultant was unable to get a feel for my wedding theme and pulled only a dress or two that I was even willing to try on.

I took a recommendation from a close friend to check out Bella Bridal Boutique and my mind was COMPLETELY changed about the dress buying experience! I worked with Kirsten (spell check?) who was simply wonderful. With only a two word description she instantly knew what I had in mind and ended up pulling the dress I purchased. I also loved how they let you pull your own dresses first to get a feel for what you are interested in!

Highly recommend. This store was perfection.

Sent on 02/10/2015

I had a wonderful experience with this bridal boutique. So much so, that several of my friends have purchased dresses here, per my recommendation!
    The boutique is beautiful. Very clean and beautifully decorated. Very welcoming feeling. Dressing rooms were nice and large; plenty of room for the bride, a big white dress and the consultant. The viewing area was also nice and big with an entire wall of mirrors.
    I had one particular dress in mind that I wanted to try on, and Bella Bridal happened to carry it! It ended up being the dress I chose for my wedding, so I was so thrilled they had it. For purchasing the dress the same day I received a discount on my veil and free steaming. They did a great job with my measurements and were very thorough about me confirming the size ordered.
    When my dress came in, the store prefers to schedule the pickup/fitting during the week. However, because I was traveling 180 miles, they were happy to allow me to book it on a Saturday.
    Overall, the boutique had a great selection and wonderful staff. I couldn't imagine any better experience purchasing a wedding gown.

Sent on 05/17/2016

This boutique is so cute and my saleswoman was so kind, relatable and attentive. Since it's smaller you can go around and choose the dresses you want to try on since they're all on display. They have cute couches for your guests and a robe for you through the process and it was so much more fun than the bigger stores. Best yet, I got a unique dress for a great price! Thanks Bella Bridal Boutique!

Sent on 09/13/2015

Alexis · Married on 08/14/2015

I loved shopping for my wedding dress at Bella Bridal! They were so great and helpful in helping me find a dress! Not intrusive, but there to answer questions. I had such a great experience I went there for my bridesmaid dresses and it worked out perfectly! Love the staff and the designers they hold! And I told them exactly what my budget was and they were able to make sure I was able to stay in i

Sent on 07/31/2015

Caity · Married on 06/20/2015

Bella Bridal Boutique is amazing! Mackenzie was an amazing consultant and actually picked out my PERFECT dress that was within budget! Fantastic service and selection. Really made a me feel special and enjoy my wedding dress shopping! I would really recommend shopping here!

Sent on 12/26/2014