12501 Nicollet Avenue, Burnsville, MN 55337 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 3

About BRIDAL ACCENTS COUTURE

Bridal Accents Couture is an award winning full-service boutique located in the South Metro, and has been in business for over 20 years. The spacious and elegant bridal salon features beautifully crafted gowns by renowned national designers. Our friendly, attentive consultants work hard to find the perfect dress for each bride.

We carry the finest couture bridal gowns by: Martina Liana, Isabelle Armstrong, Victor Harper, Nouvelle Amsale, Anna Maier/Ulla-Maija, Justin Alexander, Signature by Justin Alexander, and other international bridal designers. Bridal gowns range from $1,200 to $12,000.

Additional services include bridesmaids, flower girls, holiday dresses, mother of the bride dresses and social occasion, tuxedos, invitations, jewelry, shoes, custom veils, and accessories.

952.846.4496

caylastevie

48 Reviews for BRIDAL ACCENTS COUTURE

• Katie

Katie · Getting married on 09/07/2019

I’m giving the salon a five star because today I had the best experience you can possible have! I had Mariah as my consultant and she was phenomenal!!! From the moment we walked in the door we felt welcomed and Comfortable. After a brief consultation she knew exactly what I was looking for and brought me the exact dresses I was wanting to try, she did everything she could to get me the dream dress in my budget. If you’re looking for a dress make sure you check them out I would go back to them over and over!!!

Sent on 10/06/2018
  • Johanna

Johanna · Married on 01/26/2019

Great! Couldn’t have been better!

Bridal Accents Couture was great! We ended the appointment we had somewhere else early and called to see if we could come in early and they let us. Everyone there was super friendly and helpful. The store is set up really nice. Great selection of dresses.

Sent on 02/09/2019

Nicole · Married on 05/27/2018

I went during their sample sale and had a fantastic experience. The person helping me asked my opinion, walked me through the entire store and let me know the price points of each designer - never urging me to go out of my price point or making me uncomfortable. She helped me change in and out of numerous dresses and didn't mind me trying them on multiple times. Once I chose my dress she brought us mimosas to celebrate and took tons of photos. While I wouldn't have been able to afford my dress without the sale and this store would have been out of my price point, I do really appreciate them not treating me different because of it. Also, my dress was originally $4200 and I got it for less than $500 with their sale - I definitely recommend this boutique.

Sent on 07/18/2017

BRIDAL ACCENTS COUTURE FAQ

• Which of the following items do you offer? Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils

Real Weddings

• Cocoa & Fig
    Cocoa & Fig Wedding Cakes

We love Michelle and Bridal Accents Couture! Such friendly and joyful gals that we have known for years. Wonderful selection of gowns and customer service that goes above and beyond. Run, don't walk, to this amazing dress shop!

• Queen of Cakes
    Queen of Cakes Wedding Cakes

We've had the pleasure f working with Kate at Bridal Accents for her own wedding, as well as Events at the shop. Our baker Jen is getting married, and she reports the welcoming atmosphere and customer service is awesome!

• Coppersmith Photographers
    Coppersmith Photographers Wedding Photographers

Fantastic dresses! Fantastic accessories! Fantastic staff! Fantastic everything sparkly and pretty to wear! Love this shop, and so should you!

• 12501 Nicollet Avenue Burnsville, 55337 See on map
    Monday 10-5, Tuesday 10-5, Wednesday 10-8, Thursday 10-8, Friday 10-5, Saturday 10-4, Sunday-Closed