BRIDAL ACCENTS COUTURE Reviews

BRIDAL ACCENTS COUTURE 1
BRIDAL ACCENTS COUTURE 2
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 09/07/2019

I’m giving the salon a five star because today I had the best experience you can possible have! I had Mariah as my consultant and she was phenomenal!!! From the moment we walked in the door we felt welcomed and Comfortable. After a brief consultation she knew exactly what I was looking for and brought me the exact dresses I was wanting to try, she did everything she could to get me the dream dress in my budget. If you’re looking for a dress make sure you check them out I would go back to them over and over!!!

Sent on 10/06/2018

Siobhan · Married on 08/22/2019

Wonderful!

Michelle was amazing. She helped me try on SO many dresses over several sessions and when I started leaning towards a different style she went and picked out a dress that was so close to what I wanted that we ordered in the "sister dress" to that one which was THE DRESS! She was incredibly patient with me and honest throughout the whole process which I really appreciated. The shop itself is the nicest of the 7 I went to. It's beautiful and classy and they have a really great selection.

Sent on 08/26/2019
    BRIDAL ACCENTS COUTURE 3
    BRIDAL ACCENTS COUTURE 4
  • Johanna

Johanna · Married on 01/26/2019

Great! Couldn’t have been better!

Bridal Accents Couture was great! We ended the appointment we had somewhere else early and called to see if we could come in early and they let us. Everyone there was super friendly and helpful. The store is set up really nice. Great selection of dresses.

Sent on 02/09/2019

Nicole · Married on 05/27/2018

I went during their sample sale and had a fantastic experience. The person helping me asked my opinion, walked me through the entire store and let me know the price points of each designer - never urging me to go out of my price point or making me uncomfortable. She helped me change in and out of numerous dresses and didn't mind me trying them on multiple times. Once I chose my dress she brought us mimosas to celebrate and took tons of photos. While I wouldn't have been able to afford my dress without the sale and this store would have been out of my price point, I do really appreciate them not treating me different because of it. Also, my dress was originally $4200 and I got it for less than $500 with their sale - I definitely recommend this boutique.

Sent on 07/18/2017

Emily · Married on 06/04/2017

Great time at BAC, staff was super helpful.

Sent on 09/19/2017

Marina · Married on 05/27/2017

Michelle was incredible! I was not looking forward to the wedding dress process (if I'm being honest!) but Michelle made things so easy. She did a great job of helping me customize my dress and look so that it is totally unique and my own. She is highly experienced and knows immediately what sort of help/communication the bride prefers (i.e. when to add her opinion, when to be honest with you, etc.). She took her time with me and made the experience memorable, turning it from a dreaded excursion to a truly joyous one.

Sent on 06/27/2017

Jill · Married on 02/18/2017

I may have been a little crazy as I visited 8 salons locally looking for my perfect dress and while all the salons were nice and accommodating Bridal Accents just delivered with their staff, the setting, and most of all the designers. I know everyone loves their dress but I couldn't have asked for a better dress. We made some slight alterations to the original dress and it turned out amazing. My consultant got my vision and relayed it well to my designer. Highly recommend adding this salon to your must visit list.

Sent on 04/22/2017

Jenna · Married on 12/10/2016

Bridal Accents was a breath of fresh air while shopping for my gown! The store is beautiful, and we were treated so nicely! These women know really know their gowns and what each designer/style has to offer. After simply describing what it was I wanted and didn't want, I was handed a gown I would have never selected myself. Turns out they knew my style better than I did, and that first gown was the one I chose. The entire experience was very professional and enjoyable! I wish I would have made Bridal Accents my first stop!

Sent on 02/14/2017

Amy · Married on 11/11/2016

The store is so beautiful! Everyone is extremely helpful and honest! You can tell they are truly passionate about helping you find the right dress. When you do, they celebrate with you and you can enjoy a glass of champagne, if you would like! Finding my dress is/was such a happy memory and I owe a lot of that to Bridal Accents Couture.

Sent on 12/06/2016

Victoria · Married on 04/23/2016

I came into the shop with an ambiguous desire to have something different - with little to no idea of what that exactly meant I was still able to land a spectacular dress! Michelle is incredibly sweet, helpful and encouraging. I never felt guilty or weird about my short timeline and Michelle helped to make everything happen. My bridesmaids ordered their Jenny Yoo dresses from the shop, too, and everything went without a hitch. I'm very excited to be slipping into my dress in just a week from now!

Sent on 04/15/2016

I have three sisters and we have all gone to bridal accents! We cannot say enough great things about the variety of styles at the store and the prices!! I wouldn't recommend anywhere else!! I love my dress and they went out of their way to make sure I got it in such a short time frame!!!

Sent on 02/10/2016

I just purchased my wedding dress from Bridal Accents Couture and I could not have had a better experience. Everyone there was so helpful, patient and kind. They made my dress shopping a relaxed and fun experience, even though it took me less than 1 hour to find a dress. Their selection is great and they offer a wide range of prices. I highly recommend!

Sent on 03/10/2015

Brittnee · Married on 09/05/2015

They are the best! So accommodating and professional.

I greatly appreciated their patience for me. I was that bride who was very anxious and had a million of questions. They were very responsive and respectful.

Sent on 10/14/2015

I LOVED Bridal Accents and everything about my experience. The salon is stunning, clean and well lit. They also let you take pictures, which is so helpful when you're trying to make a decision on your dream gown!
    I worked with both Carole and Michelle and both were extremely helpful, polite and accommodating to some issues I ended up having with my dress when it came in.
    On top of that I had originally gone to a different bridal boutique in Wayzata (much closer to my house) where they don't list pricing on anything and I almost paid 20% more for the exact same Enzonai gown. I'd give them 10 stars if I could!
    Thank you Bridal Accents for everything!

Sent on 08/27/2014

Stephanie · Married on 09/27/2014

I cannot say enough good things about this place. The carpet is AMAZING, the staff is very friendly, and when you are at your appointment you feel like the place is open just for you.

I wish I could go back to find another wedding dress :)

Sent on 10/24/2014

Janet · Married on 07/05/2014

I purchased my wedding dress, veil, and accessories from Bridal Accents, as well as my mom's MOB dress and our flower girl dresses. We worked with Aubrie throughout the entire process and she was absolutely incredible. Bridal Accents was the first place we stopped when looking for wedding gowns, and I really had no idea what I wanted. Aubrie listened attentively to my wide range of ideas, and ended up finding me the perfect dress that I never would have picked out myself. She also helped my mom find her MOB dress, and could not have been more patient when dealing with her indecisiveness.

The store itself is absolutely beautiful and feels like an incredibly high end bridal boutique, yet they have dresses that fit a wide range of budgets. Everything we purchased from Bridal Accents arrived quickly, and since I lived out of state they were great about holding onto things until I was in town to pick it up. They also stayed open late the night I bought my dress so that my brother could come see it. Everyone we worked with at Bridal Accents was incredibly kind and accommodating, and made my dress buying experience so much fun.

Sent on 09/28/2014

Molly · Married on 01/10/2014

You have GOT to try this place out!

Ladies... seriously, they have dresses in most all price ranges! And you must get Kelsy!
    I had been looking everywhere and a bridesmaid told me about this place and how fun it would be for all of them to come and help me pick on out. I was worried as they didn't look like they would have much under 2,000. But I went and they have a ton of Justin Alexander gowns that were in my price range. I also wanted to check out their sample sale gowns (they don't advertize these, and they are amazing). I had a dress I liked in mind, but when I tried on a Sample gown that was originally priced at 2,400, for 599... I was sold. It was the perfect dress.

And to top it off, my mom was looking for a dress for her 1st daughter's wedding (that would be me:) and she tried one on that was 350, and she thought it was 250. Once she found out the price she said she couldn't stretch to that, and was thinking 250 was her max. Kelsy said "hold on a moment' and came back with a $200 price that my mom was very comfortable with!!!

They are great, it was fun, YOU should go there :)

Sent on 09/16/2013

Stacey · Married on 10/20/2013

I found the perfect Watters gown at Bridal Accents Couture with the assistance of Aubrie! Our wedding last weekend was beautiful and I received so many comments about my stunning dress! I highly recommend Bridal Accents Couture.

Sent on 10/27/2013

Jamie · Married on 09/28/2013

I worked with Aubrie here and she was fantastic! She helped me pick the PERFECT dress and accessories. Bridal Accents Couture also gives you perks for ordering multiple things through them. After the wedding was over, I got a $175 check from Bridal Accents Couture after receiving bonuses for ordering my dress, accessories, and the groom/groomsmen suits through them. They also sent me a coupon for getting my dress dry cleaned and preserved! I was even able to order my invitations through Bridal Accents Couture! The invitations were printed and delivered to the store just DAYS after submitting the order!

Sent on 03/15/2014

My coordinator listened to exactly what I was looking for and my budget, and helped me find not only my wedding dress and shoes but the dresses and shoes for the bridesmaids. Usually you think that all they want is money but she actually went out of her way to ensure we all got great deals and the things I wanted were a reality not a distant dream.

Sent on 10/21/2013

I absolutely would recommend this to anyone to go and get their wedding dress here! It was such an awesome and relaxing experience... if that is even possible. I was nervous I was not going to find the dress I had always imagined, but every employee in this boutique helped me... and I absolutely loved how my dress came out! I loved working with Michelle.

Sent on 09/21/2013

Mari · Married on 06/15/2013

I had a wonderful experience here a few week ago. I saw consultant Justine for my first wedding dress shopping trip! She did a wonderful job. My budget was $1,500 and although there were many more expensive dress there, I had plenty to try. Justine was understanding of my budget and really listened to my opinions. She wasn't pushy at all.

I didn't end up buying my dress there (although Justine did pick out something amazing). But I'm planning to go there for a veil and possibly bridesmaid dresses. It was a great first experience!!! I highly recommend!

Sent on 04/13/2012

I LOVED my dress buying experience here! I cannot say enough good things. The store was so intimate and close - My mom and I were the only ones there on my first appointment which was AWESOME. The staff was very helpful. Justine was AMAZING - we instantly connected. She was not pushy at all which I loved! I ended up coming back to purchase one of the top 3 dresses I found at my first appointment!

I went to 6 other dress stores during my bridal gown search. None of them compared to the selection of dresses and staff that BAC had to offer. The level of service did not stop once I purchased my dress either. It was truly a Cinderella fit! This is a "must go to" for other brides! Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/19/2013

Aubree is wonderful and my dress is beautiful!!

Sent on 12/13/2012
  • cassandra

cassandra · Married on 11/10/2012

Bridal Accents Couture has it all! I got my dress here, tuxes, bridesmaid dresses, invitations, and I got my flower hair piece here.

Invitations: We did our invitations here and they were very helpful and made sure if was exactly what we wanted. They made many phone calls on the spot to see if we could change the color of the text or ribbon etc. Very helpful and the invites turned out amazing!!

Dress: This was the first place I went looking, I went to 2 other places before running back here again. This was so cozy feeling, no hustle and bustle like other places. Very intimate. The help was amazing! Also bonus with the dress I ordered, a cathedral length vail came with it with matching lace around the edges.

Tuxes: They had everything we needed there lots of options! They helped us order exactly what we wanted. The week before the groomsmen/dads/ushers went in and if they needed a different size they had it ready the next morning. When my husband went into try on the tux there was some wear marks and they didn't hesitate to get a new one sent over right away.

Bridesmaid dresses: We got our bridesmaid dresses here and they were very helpful! I brought a few of the girls to try on the dresses to see which one would look great on them. They brought the sample of the dress I bought in held it next to the bridesmaid dress, same sense of style in both dresses helped me decide.

Hair piece: I ordered a flower hair comb which I may have splurged a little on. It was gorgeous and went perfectly with my dress. I tried it on all together which helped me make my decision.

They did have an incentive program if you went with invites, jewelry, tuxes, etc.
    If you just went with Tuxes you get some money back after the wedding. If you went with multiple things it starts to add up.

LOVED this place- HIGHLY recommended