219 North Second Street Suite 404, Minneapolis, MN 55401 Map · Phone number

About l'atelier couture bridal boutique

Immediately upon entering L'atelier Couture, brides will notice a difference. Your Bridal Consultant will greet you by name with a warm smile and usher you through the process of making the most important garment purchase of your life! L'atelier Couture carries only the finest couture designer bridal gowns that undoubtedly become heirlooms. Gowns priced at $2000 and above.

Amanda Kautt created L'atelier Couture Bridal Boutique out of a sincere passion for the bridal industry and an unwavering belief that the bridal gown shopping experience should be special, peaceful, and unforgettable.

By appointment only, we look forward to being an integral part of your bridal journey.

MoreyEllisonwedding3842
Storefront1
NICOLEZITARELLI

24 Reviews for l'atelier couture bridal boutique

Katie · Married on 12/31/2017

OMG I love my wedding dress we bought from L'atelier! The service was great, I had so much fun trying everything on and the dress I ended up with was definitely not what i thought I would be in! We also did our alterations there and it was perfect. Madeline, the manager, who also helped find my dress knew the gown so well that she really helped assist in the perfect alterations for my dress. Loved every moment of the process there! We also bought my earrings from the shop as well for myself and my mom.

Sent on 02/25/2018

Karen · Married on 07/24/2016

I came to L'atelier after purchasing a gown I regretted. They were very patient with me and helped me find a dress that I loved, and also allowed me to purchase a sample gown so I could fit it within my budget. They have so many beautiful dresses--you will love them!

Sent on 09/27/2016

I went to this fabulous business twice-- once for my dress-- and once for my jewelry. While I didn't end up buying my dress here (should have), I wanted to write a review to rave about the service we were given both times. At both appointments we worked with Kate who was so kind and invested in us. She made me feel like the most important bride she had ever worked with. I would highly recommend this place if not only for the awesome service, but also for the BEAUTIFUL, couture dresses. The whole experience was just amazing.

Sent on 01/24/2016

l'atelier couture bridal boutique FAQ

• Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Undergarments, Veils

• 219 North Second Street, Suite 404 Minneapolis, 55401 See on map
    Please call to schedule your appointment