Luxe Bridal Couture

5 Minutes South of Mall of America 3918 Cedar Grove Parkway, Saint Paul, MN 55122 Map · Phone number

About Luxe Bridal Couture

Luxe Bridal is a full service bridal salon especially for the curvaceous bride, size 14-34!

We offer private appointment suites and provide highly personalized attention in which brides can choose from an array of beautiful wedding gowns that you can actually try on. No detail will be overlooked as we help you find YOUR DRESS and accessories. Luxe also carries bridesmaid and mother's dresses for all shapes and sizes of the bridal party. At Luxe Bridal we want brides to celebrate their curves.

Follow Luxe Bridal Couture on

bm 2
Welcome
vcmskfrepr872x594
Luxe Bridal Couture
Tulle fitted drop waist wedding gown, Moscato blush and a beaded diamond belt.
Tulle fitted drop waist wedding gown, Moscato blush and a beaded diamond belt.
Beaded tulle and lace, Moscato blush and silver beading.
Beaded tulle and lace, Moscato blush and silver beading.
Fitted a-line with beaded bodice and textured skirt.
Fitted a-line with beaded bodice and textured skirt.
Chiffon bridal gown with lace cap sleeve
Chiffon bridal gown with lace cap sleeve
Vintage lace, Ivory and Champagne with a delicate beaded pearl belt.
Vintage lace, Ivory and Champagne with a delicate beaded pearl belt.
bridal gowns

Luxe Bridal Couture 2
Luxe Bridal Couture 3

Josie · Getting married on 10/19/2019

Amazing experience

I went to Luxe Bridal more than once to try on dresses to make sure I found "the dress". Every time I went there, everyone was so nice and made me feel beautiful. I ended up finding my dress there and I can't wait for it to come in so I can see it again in May!

Sent on 01/04/2019
    Luxe Bridal Couture 4

Arden · Getting married on 06/08/2019

I had the best experience at Luxe this morning and I couldn't wait to write a review. Suzanne my consultant was so lovely and helpful. She honed in on my style right away, even though I was very indecisive. I think she might have understood my style better than I did! And she was was very respectful of my budget. I can't recommend Luxe enough!

Sent on 04/08/2018
  • Be Myren

Brittney · Married on 04/20/2019

Plus size bride

I loved every minute of my experience at Luxe bridal. I’m a plus size bride and it was so nice to have dresses in store that were my size so I didn’t feel like I was stuffing myself into something that doesn’t fit. I found the dress of my dreams and I got so many compliments on it!

Sent on 05/15/2019
    Luxe Bridal Couture 5
    Luxe Bridal Couture 6

Luxe Bridal Couture FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• Bride To Be Consignment
    Bride To Be Consignment Wedding Dresses

Absolutely beautiful store! If you are looking for a plus size dress you are going to get amazing service and have beautiful dresses to look through!

• Indulge & Bloom
    Indulge & Bloom Wedding Florists

Several of our clients have raved about Luxe! The gowns and their service are top-notch.

• Graddy Photography
    Graddy Photography Wedding Photographers

Shayna of Luxe Bridal is an amazing talent and provides some stunning dresses that are gaining huge popularity among plus size brides her in the Twin Cities. Her work is gaining great momentum and we are thrilled to know her as a friend and business colleague.

• 5 Minutes South of Mall of America, 3918 Cedar Grove Parkway Saint Paul, 55122 See on map
    Appointments Highly Recommended for Saturday & Sundays: Wednesday 11am- 5pm Thursday 11am- 7pm Friday 11am- 5pm *Saturday 10am- 4pm (summer) 9-5pm (winter) Sunday 11am- 4pm (*Seasonal Hrs.) Monday & Tuesday Closed