Luxe Bridal Couture

5 Minutes South of Mall of America 3918 Cedar Grove Parkway, Saint Paul, MN 55122 Map · Phone number

About Luxe Bridal Couture

Luxe Bridal is a full service bridal salon especially for the curvaceous bride, size 14-34!

We offer private appointment suites and provide highly personalized attention in which brides can choose from an array of beautiful wedding gowns that you can actually try on. No detail will be overlooked as we help you find YOUR DRESS and accessories.  Luxe also carries bridesmaid and mother's dresses for all shapes and sizes of the bridal party.   At Luxe Bridal we want brides to celebrate their curves.

Follow Luxe Bridal Couture on

534eb4f69f9d308d IMG 9667
Welcome
vcmskfrepr872x594
Luxe Bridal Couture
Tulle fitted drop waist wedding gown, Moscato blush and a beaded diamond belt.
Tulle fitted drop waist wedding gown, Moscato blush and a beaded diamond belt.
Beaded tulle and lace, Moscato blush and silver beading.
Beaded tulle and lace, Moscato blush and silver beading.
Fitted a-line with beaded bodice and textured skirt.
Fitted a-line with beaded bodice and textured skirt.
Chiffon bridal gown with lace cap sleeve
Chiffon bridal gown with lace cap sleeve
Vintage lace, Ivory and Champagne with a delicate beaded pearl belt.
Vintage lace, Ivory and Champagne with a delicate beaded pearl belt.
bridal gowns
Welcome

89 Reviews for Luxe Bridal Couture

• Autumn

Autumn · Getting married on 09/18/2021

She made me cry, in a good way.

After going to 3 different bridal shops, I came to Luxe. I found a dress at another shop and was convinced it was "the one" However, Amy had something in mind to try to make sure that it was... the one, they also had the dress that I was so sure of however she didnt want to pull it until the end. She had me try on similar styles but with added detail as the one I was looking at was purely dove satin and no detail. She was courteous of my budget and hid a dress behind her back and asked me if I would be open to trying it on. I was timid but it was only 150 over budget and my mom convinced me that I needed to try it. She said she wouldn't have brought it out if it wasn't going to be worth it. I put this dress on and have never felt more comfortable and beautiful in a gown. It was instant tears for me. That is how I knew it was the one.

Amy was beyond amazing, resourceful and if I said i like this, dont like this she listened intently and knew what to pull for me next. I HIGHLY recommend going there. The selection of dresses was PHENOMENAL and they bring them in one at a time so it isnt overwhelming.

I will forever prase them for making me cry - it is near impossible 😂

Sent on 08/09/2020
  • Bridget

Bridget · Getting married on 05/28/2021

Fabulous experience

I went to the Rochester salon. My stylist was Hilary and she was absolutely amazing. The entire experience was great. I was treated with respect and like a princess. They really knew what style I liked and what I was going for the theme of the wedding. All of their dresses were stunning! I promise you this is where you will find your dress. Fabulous place for plus size brides my friends. This is a must to go see what they have and have a great experience! You won’t go anywhere else.

Sent on 06/14/2020
  • Crystal

Crystal · Married on 10/23/2020

Amazing shop

If you are a plus size bride this shop is a must!

Sent on 11/07/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Luxe Bridal Couture FAQ

• Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Preservation
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Hair Accessories
    Jewelry
    Plus Size Gowns
    Undergarments
    Veils
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

• Bride To Be Consignment Wedding Dresses

Absolutely beautiful store! If you are looking for a plus size dress you are going to get amazing service and have beautiful dresses to look through!

• Indulge & Bloom Wedding Florists

Several of our clients have raved about Luxe! The gowns and their service are top-notch.

• Graddy Photography Wedding Photographers

Shayna of Luxe Bridal is an amazing talent and provides some stunning dresses that are gaining huge popularity among plus size brides her in the Twin Cities. Her work is gaining great momentum and we are thrilled to know her as a friend and business colleague.

• 5 Minutes South of Mall of America, 3918 Cedar Grove Parkway Saint Paul, 55122 See on map
    Appointments Highly Recommended for Saturday & Sundays: Wednesday 11am- 5pm Thursday 11am- 7pm Friday 11am- 5pm *Saturday 10am- 4pm (summer) 9-5pm (winter) Sunday 11am- 4pm (*Seasonal Hrs.) Monday & Tuesday Closed
    Location of (Luxe Bridal Couture)