Luxe Bridal Couture Reviews

Luxe Bridal Couture 2
Luxe Bridal Couture 3

Josie · Getting married on 10/19/2019

Amazing experience

I went to Luxe Bridal more than once to try on dresses to make sure I found "the dress". Every time I went there, everyone was so nice and made me feel beautiful. I ended up finding my dress there and I can't wait for it to come in so I can see it again in May!

Sent on 01/04/2019
    Luxe Bridal Couture 4

Arden · Married on 06/08/2019

I had the best experience at Luxe this morning and I couldn't wait to write a review. Suzanne my consultant was so lovely and helpful. She honed in on my style right away, even though I was very indecisive. I think she might have understood my style better than I did! And she was was very respectful of my budget. I can't recommend Luxe enough!

Sent on 04/08/2018
  • Be Myren

Brittney · Married on 04/20/2019

Plus size bride

I loved every minute of my experience at Luxe bridal. I’m a plus size bride and it was so nice to have dresses in store that were my size so I didn’t feel like I was stuffing myself into something that doesn’t fit. I found the dress of my dreams and I got so many compliments on it!

Sent on 05/15/2019
    Luxe Bridal Couture 5
    Luxe Bridal Couture 6
  • Rj923

Randee · Married on 05/06/2018

As a plus size bride, I was super nervous about dress shopping. I searched online to find a plus size bridal salon and came across Luxe. It was a 4 hour drive from home but it was so worth it! They made me feel 100% comfortable from the time I walked in the door and helped me find the perfect dress! Everyone was so friendly and helpful throughout the process!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Katherine · Married on 10/07/2017

I had Jessica as my consultant, and she was fabulous! I went to several other bridal salons prior to Luxe, and none of them even compared to my service with her! She sat down and really took the time to get to know what I wanted before pulling anything, and made sure to be very sensitive to my budget. She was extremely professional and I could not be any happier with the dresses she put me in, or the advice she gave. I am an indecisive person, and I bought the first dress she put me in. I also received a hand written note and a swatch of my dress in the mail to help with my planning less than a week later.

Absolutely visit Luxe!!

Sent on 02/02/2016

Heather · Married on 07/29/2017

As a plus size girl Inworried about fitting in to a dress to try on. I didn't have to worry at all here. The dresses were beautiful and made for the curvier girl. They made the whole experience magical and I found the perfect dress for me. I love my dress and wish I could were it everyday. Lol. They were a joy to work with.

Sent on 08/12/2017

Luxe Bridal Couture's reply:

Thank you Heather for the amazing review we are so happy that you had a wonderful selection and bridal shopping experience with us at Luxe!!

Amber · Married on 07/22/2017

If you are plus sized you need to make this your first stop in your dress shopping experience. My experience at Luxe was nothing short of great. Suzanne was my consultant and she was attentive, patient, and so helpful in picking out my dream dress by listening to what my ideas and wishes were in a dress. Everyone that works in the shop that I encountered were amazing and made me feel so beautiful in my dress. I'll definitely be sending in photos after the wedding!

Sent on 04/11/2017

Angela · Married on 07/07/2017

The saying you get what you pay for is more than true here. I cannot express the amount of expertise, professionalism, and knowledge this bridal salon has. They knew what would fit, look excellent and listened to what you have in mind. The experience here was utterly pampering at it's best. I truly felt like a BRIDE! I found THE dress and could not more excited. When I contacted Luxe I had stated what I had in mind. They had me try on a dress that could not have been closer to what was in my mind. That said, I ended up picking something that was completely opposite of my vision because it just ticked every single box. The quality is unsurpassed. Thank you Luxe for making a LONG awaited event even more special and perfect! I will refer everyone to you!

Sent on 04/07/2017

Karla · Married on 06/25/2017

The entire experience was completely different from the horror show I had experienced in two other places. In typical bridal gown shops, they would take a dress that was less than half my size, clamp it onto my bra with the entire back open, and then expect me to parade around in front of strangers in it. Luxe was completely different from start to finish. The dresses were my size, I was given a private area with my bridesmaids and mom, and I was able to buy a gown from their samples for a significant reduction in price, all because a couple of beads were loose. I felt like a princess, I love my dress, and I would highly recommend their store to anyone who has curves. Thank you, Luxe!

Sent on 01/22/2017

Alicia · Married on 05/06/2017

Luxe is extacly where any plus size bride needs to go. They make you feel comfortable right from the start and they have a huge dress selection. I had Suzanne as my consultant and she was more than perfect. She had so many patience... my appointment ended up going over the time limit pass store closing and she made it seem like no big deal. She was absolutely amazing to work with and helped me find the most perfect dress! I would highly recommend her of you go in!

Sent on 07/21/2017

Renee · Married on 11/27/2016

I loved Luxe Bridal! It was wonderful to be able to go to a store and have dresses that fit me. I'm not the most traditional, "girly, girl" and I was super nervous to have a bunch of attention on me trying on dresses. Shayna made the process completely painless and it wasn't "awkward" like I assumed it would be. I highly recommend this shop to any woman that are not the "standard" size.

Sent on 01/21/2016

Serena · Married on 10/08/2016

My perfect dress was the third dress I tried on. The stylist that helped me took what I had told her I wanted in a wedding dress and found me gorgeous gowns that fit me and were within my budget. I was so happy with my dress that I bought it at my first appointment and canceled my other appointment with a different vendor.

Sent on 01/21/2016
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 09/17/2016

My consultant at Luxe was fantastic. She was really helpful and pulled dresses that fit my vision. Without telling her she even pulled the dress I went in there to try on! And it was perfect :) she was really encouraging me to get the dress I want for my wedding. I had gone to another shop and told them about my dream dress and they told me it wouldn't look good on me and that I couldn't do a zipper back I should have a corset. I went back to Luxe to try the dress on again and told her my concerns. She reassured me that it would look great and a zipper would be fine so I got it. She measured it perfectly- I got a custom lengthy and was really nervous about it but when it got in it fit perfectly and the was prefect length. I couldn't be happier with my visits there.

Sent on 04/19/2016

Megan · Married on 05/28/2016

Luxe Bridal is a god-send to the plus size bride. It was the first shop I went to, and the consultant who helped me, Kristy, was amazing. She was sweet, patient and made me feel so beautiful. She also did not pressure me to buy. Unfortunately, I found "the dress" at another shop, but I wanted so badly to give my business to Luxe. In the end, I just needed to go with the dress that I loved, but I would recommend Luxe as the starting place for every plus size bride. Other bridal boutiques can be a big self-esteem hit to brides who can't fit into any of their sample sizes (I experienced this first hand at other shops). Luxe makes you feel so beautiful!!

Sent on 09/09/2015
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 05/28/2016

This place is amazing! They were all absolutely friendly, welcoming and professional at the same time. Every person who works there was polite and accommodating, and made me feel very comfortable.

Sent on 02/19/2016

Abbey · Married on 03/26/2016

Being a plus sized bride, it's kind of scary going and trying on dresses but I have never felt more beautiful then I did at Luxe Bridal. Every dress that I tried on was so beautiful and when I tried on "the one" I was so amazed. The staff at Luxe Bridal was so nice and kind and went out of their way to make sure you had an amazing experience! I am so pleased with my time working with Luxe and I highly recommend them to anybody who wants to look beautiful on their wedding day! Go with Luxe, you will NOT be disappointed!

Sent on 02/17/2015
  • Anna

Anna · Married on 10/24/2015

Being a larger woman, I was not looking forward to trying on wedding gowns. When I found out Luxe Bridal Couture catered to plus size brides, I decided to start there. Despite having a small budget, Ann found the perfect dress for me - fun and sassy, as she called it. Three of the five dresses I tried on were really lovely - the other two were just the wrong shape for me. Needless to say, the experience was virtually painless. The only thing that was slighly annoying is that they charge a $10 fee if you pay over the phone.

Sent on 02/25/2015

Laura · Married on 10/10/2015

I am so happy to be a Luxe Bride! I originally visited Luxe Bridal Couture to find a bridesmaid dress for my sister's wedding. I quickly found the perfect bridesmaid dress and fell in love with the store and the staff.

I was so happy with my bridesmaid experience that I made an appointment to select my wedding dress the next day. I wear a size 22 and I was able to try on several bridal gowns and accessories in my size. I ended up purchasing an Essense of Australia gown, a longline bra, hair accessories, and a veil. While I'm a Minnesota native, I've been living in northern Virginia for over ten years. I will happily continue traveling between Minnesota and Virginia to continue my Luxe Bridal experience! While I can only buy one bridal gown, there are many more bridesmaid dresses to purchase!

Sent on 12/09/2014
  • Jenny

Jenny · Married on 10/10/2015

Such a great experience! I visited a few other shops, both plus size and standard sizing shops, and this was by far the best experience.

Jael worked so hard to find me the right dress to make me feel beautiful. She was great at staying within my budget too. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 12/29/2015

Luxe Bridal Couture's reply:

Thank you Jenny for the great review and feedback. It was such a pleasure helping you find the perfect dress and have a wonderful bridal shopping experience. We can't wait to see your look all come together on your wedding day. You are going to look amazing! xoxo

Jessica · Married on 10/09/2015

Do yourself a favor and make Luxe Bridal your one stop shop to find your wedding gown! I found my dress here and I’m so glad that I did! As soon as you walk in you feel welcomed, pampered and special. The boutique style salon has a great selection of dresses that can appease many different budgets, styles, and silhouettes. The staff is superb and genuinely care about you, your family, and your Bridal vision. Thank you, Luxe for helping me find my perfect dress! It was the most important dress I ever wore and I felt absolutely beautiful on my wedding day!

Sent on 06/26/2016

They were the best. The customer service was amazing, my guests were comfortable in the salon. My attendant Amanda had great dress selections for me and I got my dress Im so happy!

Sent on 12/19/2014

Toni · Married on 06/13/2015

Before I discovered Luxe Bridal, my first wedding dress shopping experience was very stressful. The sample sizes at the place I had gone to initially were all sizes 2 and 4 (which I didn't fit into), and my self esteem took a pretty big hit. I am so thankful that I came across Luxe Bridal on an online search. My experience there was amazing. Not only was I able to comfortably fit into all of the sample sizes I tried on, each one was even more beautiful than the last. Audrey was incredibly helpful and knew exactly what dresses to pull for me to try on. I found my dream dress, and Audrey picked out a veil and jewelry that went with it perfectly. Also the corset bra that they use when you try on dresses is amazing. I felt and looked better than I had at all since I started shopping for my dress. They were able to expedite the order for the dress and everything arrived only about 3 months after we placed the order, which was amazing. Also, since I live in Wisconsin they were able to ship the dress to me so I could have alterations made closer to home. I even received a wonderful handwritten note from Audrey after my appointment. The whole experience was amazing and I would highly recommend Luxe Bridal to anyone, of any size. I am so thankful I found them.

Sent on 02/26/2015

Stephanie · Married on 06/13/2015

Very intimate setting with great staff!

Sent on 09/27/2015

Shanna · Married on 04/18/2015

I had the most AMAZING experience at Luxe! I was so nervous that I would have THE most difficult time shopping for, finding and purchasing a gown I truly loved, and Luxe blew that out of the water! They were my first stop...and my last. The boutique is beautiful, environment is warm and welcoming and the wonderful staff could not have made my party and myself more comfortable and welcome! My gown turned out to be one that I NEVER would have tried/picked on my own and I am forever grateful that my consultant could judge based on her expertise options that I never would have given a chance otherwise! My gown is unique, unlike anything I've ever seen before and the PERFECT fit for both my body and my personality. It truly makes me feel completely and utterly beautiful and confident and that's all I can ask for on my special day! I cannot thank Luxe more, they made my vision and wedding dreams come true! THANK YOU LUXE!

Sent on 02/21/2015

Maureen · Married on 03/21/2015

You need to try this store. The experience is unbeatable. Beautifully decorated store with a wide selection of plus size gowns in all price ranges and all styles. I was absolutely impressed with this salon, a must for all future brides!

Sent on 01/07/2015