Eden Prairie, MN 55347 Map · Phone number

About The Bridal Party

A bit about us:

The Bridal Party is here to revamp the way women shop for their wedding day. We're the first traveling bridal shop in the Twin Cities - heck, we might even be the first in the country. And we think that's pretty cool.

Our philosophy:

Make the process of shopping for wedding gowns and bridesmaid dresses a more comfortable,
customized and social experience. We do this by bringing the bridal boutique to you!
Invite as many friends and family as you want, and make finding your dress a celebration.

Step 1: consultation
Step 2: showing day event with your friends and family
Step 3: you say “yes!” to the dress

Follow The Bridal Party on

web add 200 x 30
web add 200 x 30

3 Reviews for The Bridal Party

Mandy is fabulous!! She came out to my house and let my girls have a hay day! It was so much fun to let everyone try one exactly what they wanted to try on, and feel good in it. My ladies picked out their own style of dress, but all in the same color. She works with Watters and Watters, and the dress are gorgeous!! If you are looking for something personal and fun, use Mandy! Make a party out of it!

Sent on 04/12/2015

The Bridal Party was a wonderful experience! I was not looking forward to doing my wedding dress shopping at a salon (didn't want to feel "on display" or pressured into buying something) so opted to try on wedding dresses at home with The Bridal Party. It was a great choice! Mandy, the owner, was fantastic to work with. She was courteous, professional, easy to talk communicate with. We talked via phone before the showing to discuss the type of dress I was interested in, which was great because she brought many dresses that I ended up liking. She also brought everything needed to try on dresses - clips, belts, a big mirror, etc. My friends and family enjoyed the afternoon - we were able to relax, take our time, have snacks and drinks, listen to music. This was the best wedding dress shopping experience I could imagine. Mandy was very flexible, did not pressure me into buying something I didn't like. I would HIGHLY recommend this service to anyone looking for wedding dresses!

Sent on 02/12/2014

Mandy is absolutely wonderful in every which way. She trekked out to my cousins house in the blistering cold with a series of beautiful dresses that she had hand-picked after our conversation on the phone about the wedding and particular styles that interested me. She was warm and helpful but unobtrusive. I couldn't recommend her highly enough!

Sent on 03/26/2014