2125 Terry Avenue, Seattle, WA 98121 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 39

About Pan Pacific Seattle

Pan Pacific Hotel Seattle is a wedding venue located in Seattle, Washington that will create a luxurious and urban setting for your event. This upscale hotel offers beautiful spaces and a lovely view of downtown Seattle, making it the ideal venue for hosting an elegant wedding that will leave your guests in awe.

Facilities and Capacity
The Lakefront Ballroom is a 1,674-square-foot space with stunning views of the Seattle Space Needle tower, featuring zebra wood finishes and floor-to-ceiling windows that can fit up to 150 people. It has an adjacent outdoor garden terrace with unobstructed views of the tower, offering an outdoor space for an intimate ceremony of 90 guests. The Cascade Room is another indoor reception site that is just a little smaller than the Lakefront Ballroom, accommodating 130 guests in 1,248 square feet of space. Your bridal suite will be in the Gateway Room, a cozy area that features views of the city and can fit up to 40 guests.

The experienced team at Pan Pacific Hotel Seattle will take care of all the little details so that you can enjoy spending time with your friends and family on your special occasion. Their wedding planners, banquet and catering team will work cohesively with you to ensure that everything goes as planned. Feel free to host all of your wedding celebrations at the Pan Pacific.

Cuisine
At the Pan Pacific Hotel Seattle, you will get an exceptional culinary experience unlike any other. The executive chef will prepare personalized cuisine that is crafted from the finest local Pacific Northwest ingredients, also offering an extensive list of wines from Washington’s prominent wineries.

Accommodation
Pan Pacific provides 153 luxurious hotel rooms and suites that are designed with the comfort of guests in mind. These spacious rooms have floor-to-ceiling windows with views of the Emerald City, featuring natural wood finishes and a contemporary feel. You can choose from studio suites, balcony suites and deluxe and premium rooms.

Location
This full-service hotel and venue is approximately 22 minutes away from Seattle-Tacoma International Airport, making it a convenient location for your out-of-town guests. Nearby attractions include the Museum of Pop Culture, Pike Place Market and the Seattle Space Needle.

Follow Pan Pacific Seattle on

Pan Pacific Seattle 4
  • F

Frank Xu · Married on 10/20/2018

Wonderful wedding experience E2E

Now two months after the wedding day, I can still remember all the great details of the wedding and the amazing planning and service Lisa, Lee and their teams at Pan Pacific Seattle provided. Wonderful memory from the very beginning to the end.

My wife and I reached out to Lisa six months before our wedding date, and at the very first meeting Lisa was very kind to show us around the hotel, especially the 2nd floor where the ceremony and reception happens, and very patient to hear our questions and walk through the things we need to do.

During the six months, Lisa was also responsive to our questions, and connected us to the wedding officiant who was also a wonderful person to work with.

On the wedding, we are very satisfied with the settings in the ceremony and reception rooms, the food and service was fantastic. All the guests enjoyed themselves, and of course we did too.

If you are looking forward a place to host your wedding in downtown Seattle, don't miss Pan Pacific. Lisa will take great care of you.

Abier · Married on 11/18/2017

We just had our wonderful wedding at the Pan Pacific on November 18, 2017, and we cannot be any happier. The venue was so perfect for us because we wanted quality, elegance, and great vibes. Actually, everything felt like it was customized just for us!
    When I was shopping around for venues I had less than two months to work with and only four venues were available on the dates we wanted. The Pan Pacific was one of them and I must admit that the highest selling point was the initial phone call I had with the Director of catering, Lisa. She worked with the time challenges that I had like they were her own! She was so confidant about the entire wedding plans from A-Z that we found ourselves coming back to her so quickly like it was a no-brainer. She had a good list of vendors whom she knew personally and she was genuine throughout the entire process which is the main thing that really resonated with my husband and I.
    We were also very pleased when we visited the hotel and smelled it! Well, truth is I was psyched because I really care about the smell of places and for my wedding day I desired a certain feel :) When I was phone shopping for venues the response I would get when inquiring about the smell of the place was never satisfying. When I called Lisa she was the first who did not think my question was odd and she even said that the hotel had their own beautiful custom-made scent!
    All my guests have amazing things to say about the wedding, the venue, the food, and the staff. We had one family with kids and the mom shared with me later that the waitresses were very friendly and attentive to the kids.
    My husband and I are extremely happy with how our wedding turned out to be and what makes us even happier is the feedback from our wedding guests on both sides. Oh, and our vendors too!! For all these reasons I'm proud to write this review and I highly recommend this experience for those who are looking to add elegance and joy into their wedding.

Pan Pacific Seattle 5
    Pan Pacific Seattle 6
    Pan Pacific Seattle 7
    Pan Pacific Seattle 8

Pan Pacific Seattle FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Set Up, Tables
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 7
  • Describe your venue: Hotel
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, All Inclusive Packages, Bar Services, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Lighting / Sound, Outside Vendors, Pet Friendly, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables
  • What months are included in your peak season? June, July, August
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February

• Love's Events
    Love's Events Wedding Officiants

One of the most important factors to a couple's comfort and confidence and complete trust in the skills and talent of their key contacts; perhaps most especially true for your venue contact. As far as this critical role goes, there are none better than LISA BLAIR, the Director of Catering at Seattle's Pan Pacific Hotel. Not only is she a completely delightful, genuinely smiling and relaxed presence, Lisa is dedicated to making your wedding or event everything you've possibly dreamed it could be and more.

• DA Productions DJ & Lighting
    DA Productions DJ & Lighting Wedding DJs

All I can say is what a class act. I had the pleasure of working with the venue and staff last August and can't wait to do another event there soon! David Anderson DA Productions DJ & Lighting Services

• 2125 Terry Avenue Seattle, Washington, 98121 See on map