12815 NE 124th St #K, Kirkland, WA 98034 Map · Phone number

About Fena Flowers

Fena Flowers is known for providing truly exceptional wedding services and the finest of flowers. Their team of expert designers can transform a bride's vision into a beautiful reality on her wedding day, with distinctive floral creations.

All designs are customized to the wishes of each bride and groom so no two weddings are alike. The bride begins with an individual consultation with one of Fena's wedding designers, who will accompany her every step of the way. The possibilities are endless and all price ranges can be accommodated. Their wedding day is treated with the kind of attention to detail that is expected from the best.

IMG0231

Fena Flowers 5
Fena Flowers 6
Fena Flowers 7

Kristen · Married on 08/10/2018

I really can not say enough about how beautiful the flower were for my wedding day in August. I could not have imagined a more perfect floral addition to our wedding. I met with Cynthia prior to the wedding to discuss colors and style. To be honest I had no idea what I wanted and didn't have ANY vision for what the floral arrangements should look like. When I arrived to our venue I was in awe of what they created. It was exactly what I wanted (without even knowing what I wanted)! Everything was so beautiful and made our wedding even more lovely.

Sent on 09/20/2018
    Fena Flowers 8
    Fena Flowers 9
    Fena Flowers 10
    Fena Flowers 11

Chris · Married on 07/21/2018

Great customer service and arrangements! She will make your day memorable!

I will admit, flowers are one of those things that I am not good at, can really eat into your wedding budget, but do make the day that much more special. When we worked with Judi, she took all my stress and worries away, and best part is she gets it as I have described above. She understands the demands, constraints, and budget of what you are asking or working with and manages to find the perfect combination of arrangements, style, price, and intent. We had her do our main alter arrangements, bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres. Our wedding venue ended up providing table center pieces that matched her arrangements, but if the venue did not include the floral arrangements , I would have been confident in having Judi make them. Her arrangements are full and fresh, and her team is a breeze to work with. Judi will make it so you have one less thing to worry about on your big day. I highly recommend her for any event.

Sent on 04/16/2019

S · Married on 05/05/2018

Judi and her team were phenomenal! I had a vague vision of greens and white and she turned it into the most perfect arrangements and bouquets. We had a budget that she was able to work with and made recommendations based on what would look nice at my venue. I was beyond thrilled with how things turned out, my bouquet especially was lush and gorgeous!

Sent on 05/13/2018

Fena Flowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 85.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,000.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

• Every Last Detail LLC
    Every Last Detail LLC Wedding Planners

Fena Flowers has created many floral masterpieces for my clients over the past several years. Judi and Lynn are so sweet and super easy to work with. Their work is always flawless and affordable. I love working with Fena Flowers!

• Rick Takagi Photography
    Rick Takagi Photography Wedding Photographers

These are some of the best flowers and bouquets I have ever seen. I love shooting photos of the bride with their bouquet, always looks great.

• 12815 NE 124th St #K Kirkland, 98034 See on map