Fena Flowers Reviews

Fena Flowers 5
Fena Flowers 6
Fena Flowers 7

Kristen · Married on 08/10/2018

I really can not say enough about how beautiful the flower were for my wedding day in August. I could not have imagined a more perfect floral addition to our wedding. I met with Cynthia prior to the wedding to discuss colors and style. To be honest I had no idea what I wanted and didn't have ANY vision for what the floral arrangements should look like. When I arrived to our venue I was in awe of what they created. It was exactly what I wanted (without even knowing what I wanted)! Everything was so beautiful and made our wedding even more lovely.

Sent on 09/20/2018
    Fena Flowers 8
    Fena Flowers 9
    Fena Flowers 10
    Fena Flowers 11

Chris · Married on 07/21/2018

Great customer service and arrangements! She will make your day memorable!

I will admit, flowers are one of those things that I am not good at, can really eat into your wedding budget, but do make the day that much more special. When we worked with Judi, she took all my stress and worries away, and best part is she gets it as I have described above. She understands the demands, constraints, and budget of what you are asking or working with and manages to find the perfect combination of arrangements, style, price, and intent. We had her do our main alter arrangements, bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres. Our wedding venue ended up providing table center pieces that matched her arrangements, but if the venue did not include the floral arrangements , I would have been confident in having Judi make them. Her arrangements are full and fresh, and her team is a breeze to work with. Judi will make it so you have one less thing to worry about on your big day. I highly recommend her for any event.

Sent on 04/16/2019

S · Married on 05/05/2018

Judi and her team were phenomenal! I had a vague vision of greens and white and she turned it into the most perfect arrangements and bouquets. We had a budget that she was able to work with and made recommendations based on what would look nice at my venue. I was beyond thrilled with how things turned out, my bouquet especially was lush and gorgeous!

Sent on 05/13/2018

Leigh · Married on 05/06/2017

Brilliant! Judy's ability to bring to life my wedding day floral vision was nothing short of amazing. Her attention to detail for not only my own bouquet, but for every single piece was beyond impressive. The sparkly wristband she included in my niece's corsage was such a nice touch, as well as the thoughtful additions of color she added in each of the floral settings which made the design pop! She is incredibly talented and I am fortunate to have met Fena Flowers.

Sent on 05/11/2017

Mallory · Married on 04/29/2017

How could you NOT want to hire Judi and her team at Fena Flowers?! Oh my goodness was I blown away on our wedding day! She took my vision and created floral pieces that I never even dreamed of!! I literally yelled when we saw the floral chandelier she sculpted. Judi has done floral for us before for Mother's Day and other occasions so we knew instantly that we wanted to hire Judi for our wedding and hands down was that one of the best decisions we made! And talk about sweetest lady ever; we loved meeting with her at our consult, she made it so fun and comfortable. We know who we'll be using for ALL of our occasions that call for flowers...or even when I just want something pretty in my house :)

Sent on 11/11/2017
    Fena Flowers 20
    Fena Flowers 21
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 09/10/2016

Our flowers at our wedding were incredible! Vibrant and beautiful, we couldn't have asked for more in terms of the quality of the flowers and how they were put together. Judi was spot-on with bringing our ideas to life. Needless to say, a lot of people wanted to take some home afterwards! I would highly recommend Judi and Fena Flowers for any wedding or event need!

Sent on 02/01/2017

Deb · Married on 08/06/2016

The flowers at our wedding were absolutely perfect. Judy worked with us to select the perfect color combination for our centerpieces. She stayed within our budget. She was a joy to work with from start to finish. I would highly recommend Fena Flowers

Sent on 08/16/2016

Fena Flowers was great! Judi, the owner, was so helpful in crafting our vision. We didn't know what flowers we wanted, just what colors, and she had tons of examples to show us to help us envision what our flowers and bouquets would look like. She also was great about honoring and staying within our budget, more than any other vendor I worked with while planning my wedding. The flowers arrived at the venue the day of the wedding with no worries and were excellent. I had a very positive experience with Fena Flowers and would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 09/21/2015

EK · Married on 06/14/2014

Our original florist bailed on us, and after interviewing 3 other florists, we didn't see a real connection. Then entered Judi and Team. When we first sat down with Judi (who met with us late after hours), we started talking about our vision. We gave her what we thought was a difficult task: To make our indoor wedding feels outdoorsy without tacky greens everywhere.

We also describe the centerpieces we would like for our reception tables. As we were describing, Judi got up and disappeared into the back of her shop and after 3 minutes, reappeared with our exact centerpiece in her hands...just as we had envisioned! We knew then she would be a great fit for us.

On the day of, the wedding party flowers were delivered on time and in great condition. All the centerpieces were set up before noon on our wedding day (ceremony at 5:30pm). We got to take our first look around 2pm that afternoon, and we were speechless. Judi turned our indoor ballroom into an orchid garden! It was so beautiful!

Thank you Judi for helping us create such a wonderful memory of our big day!

Sent on 06/20/2014

Deanna · Married on 08/18/2013

There aren't words to express the beauty of the flowers for our wedding. Flowers were so important to me- and they were beautiful (smelled wonderful too!) I gave general instructions for the flowers- only basic colors and so didn't really have an idea of what our arrangements would look like. They were so beautiful!!! Fena Flowers did an amazing job and I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 08/20/2013

Megan · Married on 07/27/2013

Our wedding flowers were gorgeous and exceeded our expectations!! Lynn was awesome in helping figure out every little detail! Not one complaint :)

Sent on 09/17/2013

Alexandra · Married on 06/21/2013

We chose Fena Flowers on the recommendation of our wedding planner and were SO happy with our choice. We had two planning meetings with Judi and left both of them feeling confident and happy with her ability to turn my vision into a reality. Fena was on time with their delivery, very helpful in setting up and taking down, and did fantastic work! The flowers were beautiful and we got many, many compliments. They were great about my little requests like fern curls and leopard print ribbon! I cannot recommend them highly enough, they made our big day so beautiful.

Sent on 11/04/2013

Abigail · Married on 05/23/2013

Our wedding day flowers were extraordinary!! We gave some "inspiration photos" to Judi and she crafted some of the most spectacular floral arrangements I have ever seen. We were married in a garden so we wanted "natural" looking arrangements and Fena Flowers knocked it out of the park.

Thank you Judi and Fena Flowers for creating works of art out of flowers for our wedding!!!

Sent on 06/20/2013

Annie · Married on 05/04/2013

Worked with Jenn for my wedding flowers and they were GORGEOUS! We ordered my bouquet, bridesmaid bouquets, boutonnieres, and a wrist corsage. I met with her and showed her a couple pictures that I liked and the end results were even more beautiful than what I showed.

The bouquets were delivered with vases and after the ceremony we set them within the dinner buffets for a little added color.

Wedding was in early May so we were lucky to have a lot of peonies, ranunculus, and tulips in bright colors. Great price (I looked around a lot before deciding on here) and fabulous service. They delivered everything right on time to our hotel and even provided towels so we could wipe off water from the bouquets. HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 05/18/2013

Heather · Married on 09/24/2011

Lynn and her team at Fena Flowers did an amazing job on our reception! We were planning our wedding from a distance and letting them take the reigns for the flowers was one of the best decisions we made. They are responsive, listened to our needs, and allowed us the freedom to make any additions/changes that needed to be made along the way. If you are looking for great service, amazing talent, and gorgeous flowers...look no further!

Sent on 10/05/2011
  • Yanni

Yanni · Married on 09/10/2011

Judi and the crew of Fena Flowers are such a creative team. They transformed my reception area into a beautiful settings and they are very flexible with your request and always try to make your wish come true. I highly recommend them to anybody!

Sent on 09/13/2011
  • F

Gerry · Married on 05/15/2010

The arrangements for the Chuppah and the reception table were absolutely perfect. I love my bridal bouquet (a last-minute request that Fena Flowers excuted beautifly). The team at Fena Flowers is friendly, helpful, and talented. A pleasure to work, excellent value for the cost, and thanks to their efforts, the decor was one of the highlights of our wedding.

Sent on 05/17/2010
  • Z

Kristen · Married on 11/14/2009

Loved them. Amazing price for amazing flowers.

Sent on 11/15/2009

Anne · Married on 06/21/2014

I would have given all 5 stars but somehow I never received a toss bouquet but this was not discovered until I was needing to toss something at the reception. Other then that they were amazing! My bouquets were beautiful and exactly how I imagined. The alter flowers were breathtaking. The next day at mass people were asking all about the beautiful arrangements. The fulfilled all my requests. I had a rosary tied around my bouquet and little charms on the BMS bouquets. Fantastic job!

Sent on 06/25/2014

maggie · Married on 09/14/2013

Lynn and Fena Flowers executed our theme of "blush, ivory and greenery" that we wanted in our flowers. We entrusted them to pick flowers that were beautiful but also fit within our budget. Each time I made a change to the order, they were quick to update the spreadsheet and respond to requests. I didn't even realize how beautiful the flowers were until after the wedding, but all our guests said how fragrant the church was and how amazing the centerpieces were at the reception. Thank you Lynn and Fena!

Sent on 10/07/2013

Katie is patient, friendly, kind, creative, and so easy to work with. She was so patient with letting us make changes and in the end her product was exactly what we envisioned. We would not have used another florist!

Sent on 09/16/2013

Melissa · Married on 08/06/2016

Fena Flowers provided the flowers for our wedding, and they were beautiful. Judi is very talented, was mindful of our budget, and was super helpful in providing suggestions during our pre-wedding consultations. She even created quick mock-ups of some of the designs so we could better visualize the final products. Super helpful and friendly, and great flowers!

Sent on 12/27/2016

Fena Flowers provided the flowers for my recent wedding and they were beautiful. I asked that my bouquet have very specific flowers in it to represent the different women of my family and they matched my request perfectly! They also created quirky, cute, succulent boutonnières for the groom and groomsmen. they are a great value for the product and Judi was great to work with!

Sent on 07/23/2014

Jill · Married on 09/14/2013

I would definitely recommend Fena flowers. They did flowers for my wedding and they were perfect - exactly what I envisioned, even though I can barely identify roses and daisies. They were super-flexible as my fiance and I changed our exact order as we got closer to the date, and were the best value we found. I took a ton of extra photos of my bouquet and our alter arrangements because they were so pretty.

Sent on 09/25/2013
  • Darlene

Darlene · Married on 11/06/2010

Judy was a joy to work with. She was very patient with me since I was unsure of what type of flowers I wanted for our wedding. Example of what I would say: “I want flowers that were popular in the 1920’s...” haha. We went through A TON pictures and tried to match things with our vintage birdcage theme and colors. The centerpieces and flowers for our ceremony and reception were amazing. I mean, I had no idea they would turn out the way they did. I will post pictures as soon as I get them. Judy was also mindful of our budget and would let us know what she could do for what we could afford.

Sent on 01/19/2011