Down to Earth Flowers & Gifts

Snoqualmie, WA View map

Down to Earth is a local, family-owned business founded in 2000. We are a full service floral and gift boutique located in downtown Snoqualmie, just minutes from the Salish Lodge and TPC Snoqualmie Ridge.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$150

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$75

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$17

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$75

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$350

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Baskets
Flower Crowns
Flower Petals

Laura D. Married on 06/10/2020

Down to Earth Flowers Are the Best!

My husband and I "eloped" at TreeHouse Point. We admit: flowers from Down to Earth were included. But. I don't think we could've found a better florist for our wedding!

During the planning, Alice took the time to meet with us to find out what colors, style and flowers we were looking for. They made it easy for us to make decisions on what to order and to pay. In the end, the Down to Earth team created an arbor, the bride's bouquet and crown, and boutonnières. Delivered in plenty of time and all beautiful. Plus! The quality of the flowers was fantastic. I was able to pull roses from the arbor and keep them in a vase for nearly 3 weeks after the wedding! We thank and highly recommend Down to Earth Flowers.
  • Nicole
    Nicole C. Married on 08/13/2019

The most beautiful bouquet and flower crown!

Down to Earth - thank you so much for everything you did for my elopement! Travelling from the UK to Snoqualmie, Washington we wanted a tiny wedding at a beautiful location. One of the few things I had to organise was my bouquet and flower crown!

From the get go, when I first filled out a form on their website Alice from Down to Earth got back to me in no time. Immediately she gave me prices and was so amazing when I sent her a photo of what I was looking for. She came back with suggestions of different flowers to use to keep my bouquet in budget- fantastic!

About a week before my wedding I decided I’d like a matching flower crown. This was not too much trouble and again I sent photos of what I hoped for - this was matched beautifully! Alice kept in contact with me every step of the way (which was challenging with the time difference from the UK). When I arrived in Snoqualmie I went by and they even suggested measuring my head to get the perfect fit and gave me a sneak peek of my bouquet.

Thank you so much Down to Earth! My flowers were beautiful and my flower crown fit perfectly! 100% recommend! I can only apologise for my late review.
    All the best,
    Nicole
  • Jamie
    Jamie Married on 05/01/2019

Communicative and professional

Coordinated with Down to Earth via email to plan a destination elopement, and they were wonderful to work with! Flowers were stunning!

Down to Earth Flowers & Gifts's reply:

Thank you so much Jamie!! Thank you for sharing all the beautiful photos! Wishing you both so much happiness!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Crozier Photography Crozier Photography Wedding Photographers

I have shot dozens of Down to Earth's arrangements. They are always unique, fresh, and modern. I love their style.

8096 Railroad Ave, PO Box 1063 Snoqualmie, WA, 98065
Location of (Down to Earth Flowers & Gifts)

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding