Love's Events

Seattle, Washington View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$900 Typical Price

Love鈥檚 Events is a Seattle-based company offering wedding officiant, master of ceremony, coordinating and DJ services. We offer a variety of service packages to best meet your needs. The team understands what an important decision it is to join your life with another. Not only will they make your ceremony fun and entertaining, their team will also highlight the importance of a commitment to the one you love. By getting to know you before your big day arrives, the Love鈥檚 Events team seeks to make you feel comfortable and present while standing together in front of family and friends. With their help, you鈥檒l be able to create beautiful memories that will last a lifetime.

Love鈥檚 Events offers a number of wedding officiating services. With experience in a variety of wedding settings, their team is prepared to help you tie the knot at celebrations big and small. Their services include:

• Civil unions
  • Interfaith ceremonies
  • Non-religious ceremonies
  • Rehearsals
  • Single religion
  • Vow renewals
  • Counseling
  • Customized vows

Love's Events also offers coordination, DJ party host and master of ceremonies services as well. A great emcee makes your reception unfold flawlessly and seamlessly on a crisp timeline with humor and fun that touches and engages everyone and hits all the right memorable and meaningful activities with a flow and form that feels great for everyone.

• LGBTQ+-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$900

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal
Premarital Counseling

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$500

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$300

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$150

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed
Premarital Counseling

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Presbyterian
Sikhism
Taoist
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

AL
WA
WV
WI
WY

What languages do you speak?

English
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

• Kelbee
    Kelbee P. Married on 07/02/2022

Best officiant ever

We searched and messaged quite a few officiants, and after receiving so many messages that the officiant wasn't available, Matthew emailed and then calls me not even 5 minutes later. Matthew and I (groom) immediately clicked, and we talked for probably close to half an hour that first phone call. That phone call made such a huge impression on me, that I knew we had found our officiant.

Matthew was extremely professional and personable throughout our whole process. He always had everything prepared prior to our meetings and helped take away tons of stress that we were feeling going into the wedding. We loved his approach to the ceremony which gave us control of what he was going to say during, and how we would like our ceremony to go. The way he performed the ceremony was absolutely perfect, and we wouldn't have wanted it to go any other way. We HIGHLY recommend Matthew to anyone who is needing an officiant, or honestly any of his other services.

Love's Events's reply:

I LOVE that you Galen, the GROOM is the one offering this wonderful feedback, a less common but equally important perspective. I'm most grateful you found me, reached out and SPOKE, as in a discussion, a conversation whose value cannot be understated. I know our world is veering away from relationship building but this is one that is as important as one's wedding. I can't help people if they don't talk to me and your open willingness allowed me in; the more couples can do that the more empowered I am to serve them. You and all of yours are truly gems! I can harly wait for Jonah and Caitlyn's KNOT TYING!!
  • Alana
    Alana P. Married on 06/18/2022

Gifted officiant!

Matthew was amazing, he not only officiated our wedding, but did all the MC/Music for us! He really made the wedding a party fun for all, brought everyone out of their shells and got a quite introverted crowd to hit the dance floor! He has a true gift with people, and knows weddings! He helped put my planning anxiety at easy and gave so many pro-tips I never would have thought of! Could not have done it without him!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

Deals

Love's Events 1
Discount

PLATINUM Fullest Officiant and DJ/Host/Moderator/Coordinating Package

GOLD +Plus Full Officiant and DJ/Host/Moderator Package including the use of two full PA systems (ceremony & reception) for varied locations or significant distances from each other.

Pricing

Eastwood Events Eastwood Events Wedding Planners

I had the honor of working with Matthew Love this past summer at an event, and he was a gem to work with! Matthew truly is the Master Of Ceremonies! He provided the couple with both DJ Services and Officiating. I had never met an Officiant who put so much love, emotion and time invested in getting to know the couple and their qualities that makes their love for one another so unique until I had met Matthew. His uplifting spirit and attitude made working with him a breeze from start to finish. His personality really shined through during the ceremony as well as into the night when he DJ'd. I confidently Recommend Love's Events and entrust the quality service he provides.

Marius Photography and Videography Marius Photography and Videography Wedding Videographers

Matthew exceeded our highest hopes for what a wedding ceremony could be! The seamless blend of sentimental moments with humor kept us laughing and kept everyone's attention. When you're juggling so many balls in the air in planning for a wedding, you want your Officiant to make things super easy, and Matthew is that person. Did I mention that he is also a great DJ ? He played a huge role in the wedding from behind the scenes, to setting the tone, to just being all around great. He is extremely professional. We endorse Matthew 110% and looking forward to work again in the future !

Pan Pacific Seattle Pan Pacific Seattle Hotel Weddings

With a name like Matthew Love, must I say anymore? I had the pleasure of working with Matthew here at the Pan Pacific last year and truly was amazed at his many talents. Not only is he a master of wedding ceremonies, but has great skills as a DJ and wedding planner all rolled into one. Matthew is a true professional and a pleasure to work with at any wedding event! Lisa Blair Director of Catering Pan Pacific Seattle

1415 E. Republican St. #101 Seattle, Washington, 98112
2065019686
Location of (Love's Events)

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding