About Love's Events

Exquisite experiences that move and inspire!

Call or text  -  425-598-0524

Email  -  matthew.love66@gmail.com

Congratulations! I am truly thrilled for you. Choosing whom to marry and to marry at all is likely THE most important decision any of us will make and among life's most critical acts of self-definition. While I love and know how to have a LOT of FUN, that's not to be confused with not understanding the importance and meaning this holds for you. Your celebration is not something I take lightly; I hold it lightly with, through and for you. This means you'll be supported and able to be as relaxed and present as possible. Perhaps the most important distinction I want you to know is that while your best wedding professional will bring a ton of expertise, gifts, knowledge, and know-how, it is your dearest family and friends who actually participate in your union. I am not actually there to participate but rather facilitate your important day helping you feel and enjoy this experience as fully as possible.

About receptions-

Event producers and planners understand how critical the right person at the microphone is. When I say "event animator" online, I'm talking about someone who not only has the ability to provide a dynamic, quickly shifting appropriate music program, inform and rally guests and keep to a schedule but is also someone who can actually set an overall tone in which everyone feels actively involved. THIS is what I do. If you ever attend a reception and the DJ/host is not interacting and interviewing people and taking live time notes, they are really not setting themselves up for a successful evening. One cannot animate that which they do not have a solid feel for or interest in. I love and enjoy receptions and everyone knows and feels that.

I'm happy to respond to email requests for pricing. You'll find comprehensive pricing information here on Wedding Wire on my uploaded .pdf pricing sheet. You'll also enjoy visiting my packages and pricing page at www.lovesevents.com. I look forward to speaking soon!

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Rehearsal (6)
Customized Vows (4)
No Denomination (2)
Agnostic (1)

Matthew is one of the best officiants I have been around. I have been to plenty of weddings and he is by far the best. The first time I met him I knew immediately that this is the person I want to marry us. His energy and personality are second to none and sets him miles ahead of his competitors. He doesn't just make it about the Bride and Groom, he makes sure that family and friends feel like they are part of the ceremony as well. He also lets the Bride and Groom put their own personal touch on the ceremony as well. My fiance's sister used him at their wedding last year, and her Father's wedding last week. My fiance and I were in both of the weddings, both were great and went off without a hitch. We are using him for our wedding next year too! Matt will make your wedding day as perfect and special as you always thought and expected it should be.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Brian, 9/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

There are not many people that you meet and instantly click with, but with Matthew it is really easy to. He is so energetic it is hard not to gravitate to him. He really made the entire process effortless. Everything was perfection and his personality was exactly what we needed. All my family and friends that were in attendance kept saying how perfect he was for the ceremony. I had only one request of Matthew and it was that I didn't want a dry eye in the house, boy did he deliver. From ceremony to reception we got to enjoy Matthew and it was fun he kept the party going, my 8 year old daughter was on the dance floor all night. Matthew I want to thank you for being so amazing and really dedicating your a beautiful craft. If I had gone with anyone else I don't think this wedding would have been such a great joy. I can't thank you enough.

View Vendor Response

Ceremony Rehearsals Pricing
Starting Price
$225.00
Pre-Marital Counseling Pricing
Starting Price (Per Session)
$75.00

English
3 AWARDS

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1494901321 b8f7b5218ff00b5a yandc14

20% OFF Platinum, Gold or Silver Packages!

$2,495.00 Value | Promo Code: WeddingWire20off
PLATINUM Fullest Officiant and DJ/Host/Moderator Package GOLD Full Officiant and DJ/Host/Moderator Package SILVER Officiant Package
#WW7e8a0fd1d99a3365

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Matthew at Love's Events is truly an amazing officiant! He not only was our 2017 Garden Party officiant but also has been at the Gardens on multiple occasions and always delivers the best - whether you are having a religious or non-religious ceremony. His words are loving, thoughtful, and unique to each couple!

Events

1415 E. Republican St. #101, Seattle, WA 98112   See On Map
206-501-9686 (phone)
Love's Events is a wedding event services company from Seattle, Washington servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Bellevue/Eastside, Snohomish, Pierce , and Kitsap Counties. Love's Events is a professional officiant, DJ and host that has been part of the Pacific Northwest wedding industry since 2003 specializing in officiate combined with reception hosting and DJ servcies.