The Woodmark Hotel & Still Spa is a waterfront wedding venue located in Kirkland, Washington. Couples will experience gorgeous views of Lake Washington and the Olympic Mountains at this award-winning hotel near Seattle. Offering multiple indoor and outdoor event spaces for both ceremony and reception, the Woodmark Hotel & Still Spa pride themselves on their picturesque location, delicious cuisine, dedicated staff and luxurious accommodations.
Facilities and Capacity
The Woodmark accommodates up to 240 guests and offers multiple locations for your celebration, all with lakefront views. Spaces include:
- Olympic Terrace Tent – An all-weather lakeside tent featuring stunning views of Lake Washington and the Olympic Mountains. Elegantly outfitted with a white fabric draped ceiling and crystal chandeliers as well as removable walls and heaters in case of inclement weather.
- Lake Washington Ballroom – Utilized in conjunction with the Olympic Terrace, the Lake Washington Ballroom offers a wonderful setting for the festive portion of your day – perfect for dancing late into the evening.
- Marina Room – Accommodating receptions up to 120 guests, the Marina Room features floor to ceiling west facing windows with views of the Carillon Point Marina and Lake Washington. An adjacent lakeside patio offers the perfect setting for mingling prior to your luncheon or dinner.
- Great Room - Perfect for intimate gatherings such as your rehearsal dinner or farewell brunch, the Great Room accommodates up to 50 guests for a sit down dinner or up to 75 people for a cocktail style reception. A beautiful fireplace, built in bar, lounge area and heated covered patio enhance this lovely lakeside setting.
- Bayshore Room – With floor to ceiling windows featuring views of Lake Washington and the Olympic Mountains, the Bayshore offers the perfect setting for parties of up to 60 guests. An adjoining private veranda may be used for intimate wedding ceremonies or a lakeside cocktail hour.
Our catering managers specialize in creating customized packages specific to your event needs and wedding vision. Please contact our sales office directly for more information. Packages include, but are not limited to:
- Luxury Hotel Accommodations
- Dedicated banquet captain and service staff
- Still Spa wedding treatments
- Clean up
- Lighting and sound
- Pet friendly
- Dressing Rooms
- Ample parking
Allow The Woodmark’s experienced culinary to create an amazing, seasonal menu inspired by the Pacific Northwest. Menu options include plated and buffet meals as well as cocktail style reception stations and heavy hors d’oeuvres.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
Describe your venue:
What kind of settings are available?
Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
What event services do you offer?
What catering services do you offer?
What bar services do you provide?
What event items are available?
What food and beverage items are available?
What transportation and access is available?
What months are included in your peak season?
What months are included in your off-peak season?
28 ReviewsWrite a review
3 User photos
Woodmark Hotel & Still Spa Price Rates
Professional Network & Endorsements4 Endorsements
Great staff, distinctive place, stunning scenery and memorable. Make your wedding stand out in the memories of your guests for a long, long time. The Woodmark is terrific!
Very few locations like the Woodmark Hotel, top notch service and a view that can't be beat! We love working with them!
I not only live very close to this wonderful spot on the lake, but have done weddings there too. Brides and Grooms love the view, parking, convenience to town and food, as do their guests. I appreciate the service and management that makes my job easier and that they have the same commitment to the best customer service for our clients. You can't help but love this place in every way.
Sounds UnlimitedRating 4.9 out of 5 , 252 Reviews· Wedding DJs (252)
VOWS Wedding & Event PlanningRating 4.8 out of 5 , 49 Reviews· Wedding Planners (49)
Alante PhotographyRating 5 out of 5 , 17 Reviews· Wedding Photographers (17)
Braden Landon Professional DJ & MCRating 5 out of 5 , 25 Reviews· Wedding DJs (25)
Jean-Marcus Strole PhotographyRating 5 out of 5 , 27 Reviews· Wedding Photographers (27)
Simply by Tamara NicoleRating 5 out of 5 , 54 Reviews· Wedding Planners (54)
Woodmark Hotel & Still Spa frequently asked questions
What items and services are included in the starting site fee at Woodmark Hotel & Still Spa?
At Woodmark Hotel & Still Spa, what items and services related to wedding catering are included in the cost?
At Woodmark Hotel & Still Spa, what does the bar service starting price include?
- House Liquor
- House Wine
- Limited Bar
What are the most important characteristics of Woodmark Hotel & Still Spa in terms of venue type, style and location?
What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Woodmark Hotel & Still Spa for wedding events?
- Covered Outdoor
- Uncovered Outdoor
- Scenic Views
What kind of wedding events does Woodmark Hotel & Still Spa offer?
- Bridal Shower
- Engagement Party
- Rehearsal Dinner
What services does Woodmark Hotel & Still Spa offer for wedding events?
- Bar Services
- Catering Services
- Clean Up
- Event Planner
- Event Rentals
- Get Ready Rooms
- Lighting / Sound
- Pet Friendly
- Set Up
What furniture and decorations does Woodmark Hotel & Still Spa have available for wedding events?
- Aisle Runners
- Audio Equipment
- Dance Floor
What percentage of users recommend Woodmark Hotel & Still Spa and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?