Hilton Bellevue

Up to 300 guests

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$11k - $17k For 100 Guests
Up to 300 guests

Hilton Bellevue’s professional wedding planners are dedicated to providing every couple with an experience that’s as free of worry as possible.

Lisa and the team know that every wedding is different, and they’ll work carefully with you to ensure that your one-of-a-kind vision is brought to life.

When booking this venue for your big day, you’ll also have the following services at your disposal:

• *Free Parking for all guests
  • Discounted Food and Beverage minimums for Friday nights and Sundays!
  • *Experienced planning for short term weddings on a budget in 2022!
  • *Competitively priced custom menu packages provided to you by our Multi-Cultural chef and culinary team on site.
  • **Complimentary Day of Wedding coordination from one of Seattle’s most recognized planners.
  • **Complimentary Dressing Rooms for wedding party.
  • **Complimentary suite for bride and groom on their wedding day.
  • **Outside Catering options - just ask!

** All equipment/tables/chairs/linens, china, glass silver needed for your wedding reception provided complimentary - just ask Lisa!

These are just a few of the many services we can offer you for for a stress free wedding experience. Please ask us if you have any additional questions – we are here to help!

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Server(s)

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$8

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Hotel
Restaurant

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Lighting / Sound
Pet Friendly
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Cocktail Reception
Dessert
Family Style
Hors d'oeuvres
Plated
Server(s)
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Chairs
Dance Floor
Decor
Drapery
Furniture
Lighting
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Chocolate Fountain
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Shuttle
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

July
August
September

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January
November
December

• Sherry
    Sherry M. Married on 05/28/2022

Good place for great memories.

My oh my! I had my wedding on 5/28/22 and from the start to the end of the planning process we were happy. Coming from Africa our delicacies are a little different but boy did we have fun pre-cooking with chef Erick G. And boy did he outdo himself on the wedding day too. Great food, and I mean great! shout out to the entire kitchen team!! My people are still talking about it! It doesn't matter where you come from, Erick just won't disappoint! A big thanks to the Chef, he is just so kind and so so talented! Food presentation was on point (holding up my 2 fingers to show perfection)! including day of food tasting.
    Lisa is another good one, dear reader, Lisa knows her job, hands down. I was at ease knowing she GOT IT!! she is patient and understanding and she knows how to calm you down when you're loosing it! oh and she's resourceful too, my decorator bailed on me last minute and boom! Lisa came to my rescue- fast! Superman got nothing on her. She coordinates very well with other vendors and I'm pretty sure she'd get along well with that stubborn uncle. Well before I write an entire blog, Hilton Hotel is a great place for your wedding. the staff is friendly, the food is yummy and depending on how you plan your wedding, the hotel has practically everything you need for your big day including great spots for photography and parking is plenteeee! Very convinient. I was a happy bride and we are a grateful couple for everything the team did to make our wedding memorable.
    Yours excitedly,
    Sherry&Gaston
  • Hassan
    Hassan N. Married on 05/04/2022

Best Wedding Coordinator

Lisa was an absolute pleasure to work with and although we decided ultimately against doing our wedding at the Hilton due to the pandemic she was very thoughtful and helpful in every situation and fully answered any questions/concerns we had thoroughly. I recommend anyone and everyone to work with such a wonderful person. Thank you for all you did for us Lisa!!
    Mahendra A. Married on 12/13/2021

Dinesh, the chef, Fantastic cook for Indian Food.

Both, Lisa and Dinesh were great to make this event a blast. We initially had some confusion and disagreements on menu vs prices vs package; however, once settled, it was greatly executed by Lisa Blair as Hilton Bellevue's event manager and Dinesh, the great cook, especially for Indian food in Puget Sound Area, did amazing job! very yummy food! I am in Seattle are for 25 years and Dinesh's cooking beat all of tests I had in local restaurants and weddings I attended thus far in area! I recommend to hire them if you have any event you want to arrange in Hilton Bellevue!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Deals

Hilton Bellevue 1
Offer

Hello! Thank you for your interest in the Hilton Bellevue for your upcoming wedding! I

*Waived Venue Fee ($3,000 value)

*Complimentary Day of Wedding Planner

*Complimentary White Chair Covers up to 400g

*Complimentary Parking for all guests

*Complimentary stay in suite on your 1 year anniversary with champagne and chocolate dipped strawberries

*Discounted Food and Beverage Minimums for Fridays and Sundays - we consider everyone's budget!

Please know that you can contact me anytime at my email if you have any questions regarding our very competitive offer and spectacular venue, pricing questions or concerns, or just curious about our hotel.

Thank you for your interest and hope to hear from you soon!

Lisa Blair | Director of Catering | Hilton Bellevue
lisa.blair@hilton.com | 425 450 4176

*offer based on availability

Pricing

Team

Lisa  Blair
Lisa Blair
Director of Catering

Lisa is the Wedding Specialist at the Hilton Bellevue.

With over 20 years experience in planning weddings at numerous four diamond hotels in Seattle and Bellevue, Lisa focuses her skillset on each couple's venue needs and overall budget when planning a wedding/reception. Lisa's energy comes through from minute you meet her at the initial site tour and is infectious! She will make your wedding day Stress Free! Unlike other venues, Lisa will oversee all aspects of the wedding planning process personally - no hand offs at the Hilton Bellevue.

Lisa's reviews speak volumes to her commitment and determination in seamless wedding planning at no extra cost to you! All couples love working with her!

300 112th Avenue SE Bellevue, WA, 98004
425 450 4176
425-450-4176
Location of (Hilton Bellevue)

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding

Wedding Venues