117 Plainview Avenue, Raleigh, NC 27604 Map · Phone number

About Original Vintage

Original Vintage is a place where you can feel comfortable and receive a service where your satisfactory is guaranteed 100% and to enhance your already beautiful experience.
Melissa is the senior artist of Original Opposites, who has 7 years of experience, trained by MAC cosmetics, NY fashion week, editorial work, FX effects and all other occasions. For weddings she is there to assist you and go beyond just the "make up artist" duties.

If you wish for more information please view WWW. OriginalVintageNC.com!

Hope to hear from you!

jayphotoshoot1

3 Reviews for Original Vintage

Carolina · Married on 06/12/2010

Melissa,
    You're make-up skills are undeniable. The make-up you did for me on our engagement photo shoot was gorgeous. You did exactly what I asked for and more! You're so passionate about what you do, and actually really cared about how I felt and looked that day. Thank you for being so flexible with me, being that we had to change the dates a couple of times. You're the best! I will be coming back to you for my wedding. See you soon!
    Carolina

Sent on 09/16/2010

Laura · Married on 03/01/2010

Melissa did my make up for a Kiss concert. I LOVED it!! It was a fresh, modern twist of the original. I have never had so many compliments in my life in a matter of hours. Everyone wanted to know who did it, because clearly it was professional. Not only was it beautiful and stunning but it lasted. I was worried the makeup would not stay but it lasted until I had to wash it off. I can't wait for the next occasion!

Thank you Melissa!!

Sent on 09/14/2010

gaby · Married on 05/24/2009

Melissa did my Wedding in May of 2009, it was a beach wedding and I wanted a natural look. She was able to keep it natural and make me look as if I was in my 20's again (30 then), she was amazing. She also did the makeup for the mothers and they loved it.
    Her skills and her ability to take what I was envisioning was spot on, and in a short period she becomes part of the family. And I have used her many times since then and will continue to use her in the future.
    Gabriela White