1090 S. Gilbert Road Suite 102, Gilbert, AZ 85296 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 34
  • Deals 1

About NOZZA - An Event Planning & Invitation Design Studio

Special events are simply that, special. From weddings and religious celebrations to corporate events, private parties and social gatherings, our professionals aspire to create a special experience for both our clients and their guests. With NOZZA, event planning is made simple as our planners use their creativity and expertise to work with you in bringing ideas to life.

NOZZA offers our clients a unique opportunity to work with us within the confines of our interactive studio environment where together we will plan every facet of your event. You can browse through our comprehensive library of invitations and stationary portfolios, view and touch sample floral displays from our preferred florists, purchase luxury gift items and have them elegantly packaged and wrapped. All of this and so much more, while working one-on-one with an event planner that is as invested in your special event as you are.

Our love of paper has led to our new sister company, NOZZA INK, serving as an intimate stationery boutique. We create custom wedding and special event invitaitons, tailored around your individual needs and personality. Let your story begin with us. www.nozzaink.com

Follow NOZZA - An Event Planning & Invitation Design Studio on

studio 6

• Videos 6

43 Reviews for NOZZA - An Event Planning & Invitation Design Studio

Jennifer · Married on 10/18/2014

I was referred to Trini through one of my best friends, Lauren, and it was honestly one of the biggest blessings of my life. Having the opportunity to work with such an amazing, helpful, caring and organized event planner like Trini made my wedding day the wedding of my dreams. Trini did not skip a beat - everything was absolutely perfect and I couldn't image having worked with anyone else other than her to plan such a special day in my life. Over the past year I've heard over and over how stressful wedding planning can be, and to be honest, there was VERY minimal times that I felt overwhelmed or stressed because of Trini's ability to make everything run so smoothly. Trini also referred me to the BEST vendors in the entire world, one was not better than the other and they too helped make my wedding one that myself, my husband, and all of our families and friends will never stop talking about!

Trini - your are freakin amazing at what you do, and anyone should be so lucky to have you be part of one of their most special days of their lives. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything!

Sent on 11/02/2014

Veronica · Married on 04/12/2014

Excellent wedding planner. I highly recommend Trini, she is professional and has a lot of knowledge in this field. She is great to work with and truly cares about making your day memorable and special.

Sent on 05/28/2014

Maegan · Married on 10/11/2013

I had such a wonderful experience working with Trini and her resources for our wedding day. She not only met my desires for our perfect wedding but she went above and beyond I could ever dream of. With working full time and a mother life can get stressful while planning a huge event, but thankfully it was not stressful at all with her help. I highly recommend her with any event that you plan on having.

Sent on 05/27/2014

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

NOZZA - An Event Planning & Invitation Design Studio FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 950.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 6,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 150.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• NOZZA - An Event Planning & Invitation Design Studio 1
    Invitations and Stationary
    Any client that uses NOZZA's event planning services will receive a 15% discount on all wedding stationary. You can choose from wedding books such as www.wileyvalentine.com or any customized look from www.envelopments.com

• Bride and Bloom Wedding Flowers
    Bride and Bloom Wedding Flowers Wedding Florists

Hi Trini--I hope the new studio is coming along great!

• Aevitas Weddings
    Aevitas Weddings Wedding Photographers

Trini of NOZZA Studio is one of the biggest reasons I'm doing wedding photography professionally. I've had the pleasure and privilege of not only working with her on numerous weddings the past few years, but also have my studio right next door to hers in Downtown Long Beach. There's no other vendor I trust more and feel I can count on than Trini. Her planning and coordination on the wedding day are first class, and her line of stationery is simply amazing. It's been really wonderful getting to work not only with the bride and groom, but also with Trini on their wedding, as most book both of us for their big day. And it's even better hearing about the raves the brides and grooms give Trini for her amazing work.

• Ambiance Pros
    Ambiance Pros Wedding Decor & Lighting

Trini is a very creative event planner. We love working with her and her team!

• 1090 S. Gilbert Road Suite 102 Gilbert, 85296 See on map