No Macarena DJ & Custom Music Service

Philadelphia, PA View map Visit website

$975 Most Popular Price

No Macarena DJ & Custom Music Service is a wedding entertainment company based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Owner and DJ Kim Alexander is a former radio DJ who knows how to choose the right song at the right moment. As a business, they are in their 20th year of providing fun entertainment for memorable events. With their professional DJ staff, they aim to reflect their clients' tastes and personalities by creating custom mixes for their weddings.

No Macarena DJs have encyclopedic musical knowledge and the experience to bring your musical ideas to life. The option of a do-not-play list will give couples peace of mind that every song played on their big day is one they love. Additional services to consider include MC announcing, a sound system, and microphone hires.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$995

What is included in the starting price?

Consultation
Microphones
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$975

What music genres do you specialize in?

Hip Hop
Indie
Jazz
Oldies
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
MC

What additional equipment do you offer?

Microphones
Sound/PA System

• Ronald
    Ronald F. Married on 10/08/2021

"Tuned In" to Their Customers

As the father of the bride they (Kim and Gemma) were super responsive and helpful in my planning a surprise or two for my daughter. The word "no" is not in their vocabulary, and they couldn't have been more helpful. Gemma, the DJ, was extremely friendly and outgoing, and she kept the music going non-stop. If I ever need a DJ in the future, they will be the first ones I call.
    Madeline B. Married on 09/24/2021

We loved No Macarena!!

We loved No Macarena! They were amazing! They had DJ’d my sisters wedding 4 years ago so when it came to choosing our DJ it was easy. We had Kim DJ our wedding and she did amazing. She was so helpful with the planning, she made it extremely easy for me especially since my brain was already fried from all the other planning needs.

Our friends and family raved about how great our music was and how much fun they had on the dance floor. My husband is a huge sports fan so when we asked her to announce our bridal party in her best sportsman voice to the Chicago bulls theme- she sure delivered!!

I am so happy we went with No Macarena. She played all the songs we asked for and even took requests. I would recommend them to friends and family and hope to go to another wedding where they are DJ’ing. Kim was awesome!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

64 photos · 03/17/2019
  • Lindsay & Eli
    54 photos · 03/16/2019

The Caffeinated Photographer The Caffeinated Photographer Wedding Photographers

"No Macarena" DJ & Custom Music Service is the best in the business. While other DJs play a canned playlist that's the same at every wedding (I should know, since I shoot one nearly every weekend,) No Macarena's set list is completely custom, and completely planned by you. This gives every party that No Macarena hosts it's own uniquely crafted identity, which is a great thing to say about a DJ. Not only that, their hosts are unobtrusive yet remain "in charge" during those key moments when the party needs some structure. Highly recommended!!!

Pete Smyser Pete Smyser Wedding Musicians

Kim Alexander's DJ Music Service "No Macarena" is simply the best!

Sage Catering Sage Catering Wedding Caterers

We have worked with Kim at No Macarena for years and she is the best! She has great insight and knowledge of music and knows just what songs to play to make an event perfect. Kim is not only a true professional, but she's really cool, too!

21 E Benezet St. Philadelphia, PA, 19118
267-214-4650
Location of (No Macarena DJ & Custom Music Service)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding