21 E Benezet St., Philadelphia, PA 19118 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 2

About No Macarena DJ & Custom Music Service

No Macarena DJ & Custom Music Service is a music entertainment company based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Owner and DJ Kim Alexander is a former radio DJ who knows how to choose the right song and its ideal moment. As a business, they have over two decades of experience providing fun entertainment for memorable events. With their professional DJ staff, they aim to reflect their clients' tastes and personalities by creating custom mixes for their weddings.

With available music genres ranging from smooth jazz to top 40 hits, No Macarena DJ & Custom Music Service has plenty of tunes that couples can choose from. The option of a do-not-play list will give clients peace-of-mind that every song played on their big day is one they love. Additional services to consider include MC announcing, a sound system, and microphone hires.

Follow No Macarena DJ & Custom Music Service on

180 Reviews for No Macarena DJ & Custom Music Service

1 User photo

Anne · Married on 10/26/2019

Perfect Wedding DJ!

Kim was our wedding DJ and she did an incredible job! I loved working with her. She was so helpful in coming up with the perfect playlist and even developing the timeline for the wedding. She worked with me to make sure my cousin and uncle (the family musicians) could play while I walked down the aisle and provided three extra microphones to allow this to happen. She read the room perfectly and played the perfect songs at each moment, transitioning seamlessly. She even put up with my husband had many, many song requests. It was a joy working with her and I would recommend her to anyone who is doing a wedding in the Philadelphia area!

Sent on 10/28/2019

No Macarena DJ & Custom Music Service's reply:

Annie, thanks so much, maybe your husband should come work for me, he really knew his crowd : ) I'll always think of you two when I hear Blink-182. Now, go live happily ever after! Cheers! Kim

brigette · Married on 10/19/2019

Perfect Experience

We are thrilled with our decision to work with No Macarena and Danny Madonna in particular. Everyone we spoke with was very informed and helpful in letting us know what we information we need to provide, and decisions we needed to make. We decided against walking down the aisle and opted out of a few of the traditional wedding moments, and Danny helped create a very smooth experience for us and our guests. We are music lovers, so we came with a lot of music recommendations which he primarily used. When he went off script (which he was allowed to :)) the music was still great. The guests had so much fun and so did we. Cannot recommend enough!

Sent on 10/27/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

No Macarena DJ & Custom Music Service FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 975.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Consultation
    Microphones
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 975
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Hip Hop
    Jazz
    Oldies
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Microphones
    Sound/PA System

Real Weddings

• The Caffeinated Photographer
    The Caffeinated Photographer Wedding Photographers

"No Macarena" DJ & Custom Music Service is the best in the business. While other DJs play a canned playlist that's the same at every wedding (I should know, since I shoot one nearly every weekend,) No Macarena's set list is completely custom, and completely planned by you. This gives every party that No Macarena hosts it's own uniquely crafted identity, which is a great thing to say about a DJ. Not only that, their hosts are unobtrusive yet remain "in charge" during those key moments when the party needs some structure. Highly recommended!!!

• Pete Smyser Wedding Musicians

Kim Alexander's DJ Music Service "No Macarena" is simply the best!

• Sage Catering Wedding Caterers

We have worked with Kim at No Macarena for years and she is the best! She has great insight and knowledge of music and knows just what songs to play to make an event perfect. Kim is not only a true professional, but she's really cool, too!

• 21 E Benezet St. Philadelphia, PA, 19118 See on map
    267-214-4650 (Phone number)
    Location of (No Macarena DJ & Custom Music Service)