21 E Benezet St., Philadelphia, PA 19118 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 2

About No Macarena DJ & Custom Music Service

No Macarena DJ & Custom Music Service is a music entertainment company based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Owner and DJ Kim Alexander is a former radio DJ who knows how to choose the right song at the right moment. As a business, they have over two decades of experience providing fun entertainment for memorable events. With their professional DJ staff, they aim to reflect their clients' tastes and personalities by creating custom mixes for their weddings.

No Macarena DJs have encyclopedic musical knowledge and the experience to bring your music ideas to life. The option of a do-not-play list will give couples peace-of-mind that every song played on their big day is one they love. Additional services to consider include MC announcing, a sound system, and microphone hires.

Follow No Macarena DJ & Custom Music Service on

182 Reviews for No Macarena DJ & Custom Music Service

1 User photo

Gina Telymonde · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Professional and Fun

No Macarena was recommended to me by a friend of a friend who had them at her wedding. From my first interaction with Kim she was upbeat, helpful and professional. Darrell was our DJ and when we met with him to discuss our plan, he was knowledgeable about the playlist and agenda we sent over to him, and clearly reviewed it all thoroughly prior to our chat. He respected our wishes of staying off the mic except for a few announcements (which I think is just their "thing" anyway!) and not allowing any ridiculous requests to be played -- but did so in a respectful manner with our guests. He kept the entire night flowing, not just with the music, but with each event that happened (first dance, dinner, etc). The music was appropriate for the time of the evening each step of the way, and he was just truly a great person to work with. We'd recommend No Macarena to anyone, and I hope my friends have them at their event so we can experience it as guests!

Sent on 05/09/2019

No Macarena DJ & Custom Music Service's reply:

You guys were the best! Thank you so much for having me! It was so much fun playing your great music choices for your friends and family!

Congrats!
    Darrel

Emma Petetti · Married on 10/10/2020

Absolutely amazing!

We had Dave Beck as our DJ for the wedding, and let me just say he was such a great energy to work with. So easy to talk to and everyone loved him! I had so many guests come up to me asking for his information and music list, because he was that great!! I will always choose NoMacarena!

Sent on 10/20/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

No Macarena DJ & Custom Music Service FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 995
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Consultation
    Microphones
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 975
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Hip Hop
    Indie
    Jazz
    Oldies
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Microphones
    Sound/PA System

2 Real Weddings

• The Caffeinated Photographer
    The Caffeinated Photographer Wedding Photographers

"No Macarena" DJ & Custom Music Service is the best in the business. While other DJs play a canned playlist that's the same at every wedding (I should know, since I shoot one nearly every weekend,) No Macarena's set list is completely custom, and completely planned by you. This gives every party that No Macarena hosts it's own uniquely crafted identity, which is a great thing to say about a DJ. Not only that, their hosts are unobtrusive yet remain "in charge" during those key moments when the party needs some structure. Highly recommended!!!

• Pete Smyser Wedding Musicians

Kim Alexander's DJ Music Service "No Macarena" is simply the best!

• Sage Catering Wedding Caterers

We have worked with Kim at No Macarena for years and she is the best! She has great insight and knowledge of music and knows just what songs to play to make an event perfect. Kim is not only a true professional, but she's really cool, too!

• 21 E Benezet St. Philadelphia, PA, 19118 See on map
    267-214-4650 (Phone number)
    Location of (No Macarena DJ & Custom Music Service)