Valley Green Inn

Up to 200 guests

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$15k - $17k For 100 Guests
Up to 200 guests

Valley Green Inn is a vintage wedding venue located in Philadelphia. Its simple elegance and traditional charm defines a warmth and hospitality on the banks of the Wissahickon Creek. This historic venue provides a beautiful setting for your special day as well as the convenience of in-house catering and event planning assistance to streamline your entire planning process.

Facilities and Capacity

Valley Green Inn offers both an indoor and an outdoor option to host your ceremony and reception. These charming spaces feature gorgeous scenic views and can accommodate up to 200 guests. Valley Green Inn is also available to host bridal showers, engagement parties and rehearsal dinners.

Valley Green Inn offers the convenience of in-house event planning for a seamless and stress-free experience. They will also provide all needed barware, china, flatware, glassware and linens. Let their expert staff take care of every detail so that you can enjoy your once-in-a-lifetime celebration and create unforgettable memories with your loved ones.

Cuisine

Valley Green Inn offers many in-house catering services with a local, American cuisine style. Their catering staff can accommodate those with gluten-free, kosher, lactose-free, no pork, nut-free, organic, vegan and vegetarian dietary restrictions. The wedding catering services they offer include:

• Buffet
  • Outside cake
  • Plated
  • Tastings

Other Services

In addition to catering, Valley Green Inn also offers in-house bar services. The wedding bar services they offer include:

• Bartender(s)
  • Liquor license
  • Open bar
  • Premium liquor
  • Signature drink

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$1,000

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$800

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$500

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$500

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Chairs
Glassware
Linens
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Server(s)
Wedding Cake

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Champagne Toast
House Liquor
House Wine
Open Bar
Premium Liquor

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

Describe your venue:

Historic Building
Restaurant

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party

What event services do you offer?

Cake
Event Planner

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

May
October

• Jackie
    Jackie S. Married on 04/30/2022

Everything I hoped for

My husband and I got married at the Valley Green Inn (VGI) in April 2022 and it was easily the best day of our lives. We booked the venue during fall of 2020, and, with the pandemic in its early stages, we were not sure what the world would look like when the big day came. With so much uncertainty, we were anxious about planning a large event (especially since neither of us are planners). That's where Amber, a VGI day-of coordinator, came in :).

From the moment I emailed VGI inquiring about weddings, Amber guided us through every process from touring the Inn, going over wedding options, reserving our date, tasting the delicious food, connecting with Bredenbeck's to design our cake, finalizing our fine details, and, especially, coordinating the big day. As can be expected, there were ups and downs with planning (especially with the pandemic), and whenever anything arose Amber was there to help me troubleshoot or to be a sounding board.

The big day came and everything ran so smoothly. The staff were excellent, the decor was set up beautifully, and the whole day flowed flawlessly through the predetermined agenda. The site and my vendors all communicated well, and anything my guests needed were taken care of swiftly.

Overall, I have received so much positive feedback from my friends and family about the big day. I have heard from so many that this was "the best wedding they have ever been to." Maybe they are biased because they love me/us (lol), but I honestly think it is the truth. If you choose the Valley Green Inn for your venue I can bet that you will have an amazing day. I can't wait to go back there to reminisce about the day and to see the staff and say hi - they are the types of people that you could and would want to be friends with. Thank you so much VGI!
  • Juliette
    Juliette P. Married on 04/16/2022

Best day of my life!

Amber and the staff at Valley Green were INCREDIBLE!!! I cannot sing their praises enough. We were originally supposed to be married in April of 2020 and well.... you know. They were SO accommodating and flexible with, allowing us to move our wedding not once, but TWICE. Amber was super helpful in the planning phase and helping us to create our vision, giving us all the information about the venue and offering up any decorations she had. The tasting was delicious an their food is on point! The price was totally reasonable considering they provide the food, the cake, the day of coordinator, the bar, etc. It was just the perfect decision for someone who really wanted to enjoy their wedding and leave the details in the trusted hands of these professionals. Our actually wedding day was beautiful - the ceremony was gorgeous, the communication between all the vendors went flawlessly, and everyone enjoyed it. Another great thing about the venue is that they have a contingency plan for any kind of weather so I felt totally at ease with whatever mother nature threw our way. After the ceremony, we escaped to the bridal suite where we had our favorite drinks and an array of appetizers waiting for us. I felt like the whole evening just had little details like this that made us feel special and cared for. Our reception was an absolute blast - people raved about the food and the cake and we had every dietary preference out there. Just HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend. Thank you so much to the staff!
  • July
    July L. Married on 04/16/2022

Amber made our day perfect!

I was the maid of honor in my bffs wedding and in charge of planning decor. I dealt with Amber often. Amber was amazing! She really helped us pull everything together and make sure we didn't forget anything. Even with covid and all the rescheduling her and the Inn were super accommodating. The venue itself is a gorgeous backdrop for that special day and was really a total package. Food was yummy too! I couldn't recommend this venue and Amber as your coordinator any more.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Real Weddings

• Dan & Katie
    180 photos · 02/29/2020

Philadelphia String Quartet Philadelphia String Quartet Wedding Musicians

Very polite and very easy to work with. Beautiful location and well organized. Would recommend to all! It was a pleasure to work with you!

Valleygreen Flowers & Gifts Valleygreen Flowers & Gifts Wedding Florists

We work very closely with Valley Green Inn and are always impressed with their attention to detail and service! We often decorate their beautiful arch for wedding ceremonies.

Humbleman Weddings Humbleman Weddings Wedding Officiants

I have had the pleasure of performing many weddings here over the years. Events are always very well coordinated. The staff are very professional, as well as friendly and gracious hosts. And the venue itself is so lovely! Weddings ceremonies are always a pleasure to be a part of.

Valley Green Rd. at Wissahickon Creek Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 19128

Mon-Thurs 12-4, 5-9 Fri 12-4, 5-10 Sat 11-4, 5-10 Sun 10-3, 5-9
Location of (Valley Green Inn)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding

Wedding Venues