Pineville, NC 28134 Map · Phone number

About Nicki Cloud - Event Design & Production

Our Vision

An event should evoke desired emotions, should form a cohesive ambiance, and should creatively approach challenges.

Our Mission

To ensure each event achieves or exceeds your vision and ours, and to make you feel special in the process!

Meet Nicki Cloud...

What I’m about: Pulling together all of the little details and all of the senses to make a wildly impactful “big picture”

I have always been a fan and participant in the arts. My family is full of talented musical, written, and visual artists. It wasn't just a means of expressing ourselves, it was a reason for togetherness. I soon found my artistic freedom through paint and mixed media, and as I worked, I began to recognize that by utilizing multiple senses, I could guide someone to the realization of the specific emotion I intended. This conviction would follow me my entire life.

?

In 2007, I graduated with a degree in Apparel Merchandising and moved to Chicago to work for a major retailer. Having completed many of my credits early, I had the freedom that last semester to take a few classes that peaked my interest. Little did I know, that my Tourism & Event Management class would lead me to find the ideal combination of my talents and my passions, and in May of 2008, I returned to college to become a Certified Professional Wedding Planner.

My career in retail has had an irreplaceable impact on my performance as an event planner. It has taught me the skill of negotiation, the art of budgets, the importance of meeting deadlines, and the talent of organization and planning. In short, it has taught me how to take an idea and turn it into reality.

?

Over the years, I’ve enjoyed the opportunity to not only work on weddings, but other events, including fashion show production, private parties, corporate functions, product launches, opening nights, and non-profit organization promotions. I’ve had attendances from as few as 10 to over 600.

?

When I moved to Charlotte in 2010, I realized I had finally found my home. This was a place I wanted to put down roots, and begin the work of starting my own business.

nj0085jp