7010 16th Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 55423 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Moments Like This

I am the heart and soul of Moments Like This. I have been planning weddings and events for many years and after planning my own wedding in 2007, I knew that this was my calling. I have a passion for planning and a love of details. I can assist you with planning your entire event or I can just provide you Day of Coordination to ensure your day is as perfect as it can be. Please visit my website to learn about myself and my wonderful assistants and take advantage of some of our great specials. I believe that weddings are a once in a lifetime experience and why leave the biggest day of yoru life to chance? Let me turn your dream into a reality. No matter what type of budget you have, we can make it happen.

400x400WhiteDress9213
400x400WhiteDress9213
9ce5b07d0274bd16 1245361079132 OurWedding122

10 Reviews for Moments Like This

sarah · Married on 06/27/2010

I used Monica Delaney for our wedding on 6/27/10. She showed up on time, set up everything, and called to asked questions and to let us know everything was set up. There were no problems and we were very happy with her service. In addition, everyone at the wedding thought the chair covers and sashes were beautiful. I have no complaints and thought she did a beautiful job. I would recommend her for sure and her prices are unbeatable.

Sent on 06/28/2010

n · Married on 07/31/2010

2.4
      1.0
      1.0
      1.5

i had the save thing sort of happen to be i found her online went to her house and paid for my linens in full....the day before my wedding she called me and said do you still want us to set up the stuff for you, you have not responded to my emails i told her i havent got any emails from her and she said to check my junk mail it "sometimes" goes in there so i went through all the mail over 1000 emails and NOTHING from her...i told her she better be at my venue by 430 pm to start setting up the night before or i was calling the cops. so i'm guessing she was trying to do the same thing to me but failed.

Sent on 03/09/2011

Amelia · Married on 10/02/2010

0.0

I had the same experience "frustrated" did with Monica Delaney. She canceled our contract 2 days before the event, promising to refund & cover the cost of renting through another company. It has now been over 3 months and she will not answer or return calls or emails. I have filed with the BBB as well as the Attorney General's Office and I have given my information to a Detective at the Richfield PD. Just last month I took her to court and she didn't show up. The verdict was in my favor and now I'm researching ways to collect.

If any of you brides out there need info about filing complaints about her to any of the agencies I went through or for information to file a lawsuit against her, please send me a private message.

My hope is that we stop her from doing this to other brides.

Sent on 11/08/2010

Moments Like This FAQ

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Moments Like This 1
    Emergency Kit / Bride's Survival Kit
    Book any wedding package or DOC with us and receive a FREE Emergency Kit on the day of your wedding.

• 7010 16th Ave S Minneapolis, 55423 See on map