Mitch and Jenna

Racine, WI View map Visit website
2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

We understand that planning your wedding and pulling together all the last minute details can be stressful and difficult to do well, but it doesn't have to be that way. In fact, we believe it shouldn't be. You should be free to enjoy each and every moment without distraction - after all it’s your Wedding Day!

Jenna will meet with you 4-5 weeks before your wedding date to go over all the specifics and every little detail. From this point on, Jenna will be your right hand girl making all the phone calls, emails, and handling any last minute correspondence.

You can expect one scheduled phone call per week, with additional email and text communication. A master timeline and checklist will be created to meet your specific needs and to ensure all details have been accounted for.

Jenna will attend the rehearsal and arrive as early as necessary on your wedding day. She will handle any and all coordination with your wedding party, the venue, and vendors - including final payments.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Non-Religious
Religious
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Taylor A. Married on 09/24/2022

Jenna is the BEST!

Jenna was AMAZING and we can’t recommend her enough!!! From our initial planning call up until the wedding day; she was so helpful, organized, and really helped our last minute wedding stress/nerves go away. She is professional, makes sure you have everything taken care of, and super sweet!! We truly couldn’t imagine our wedding day going smoothly without her. Her attention to details, help with setting up/day of coordinating, and being there for anything we needed allowed us to relax and enjoy our special day, knowing everything was taken care of. If you are hesitant about a wedding planner, DO IT! Working with Jenna was amazing and one of best things we did for our wedding! Thank you, Jenna, for all your help and for being part of our special day. We appreciate you SO much!!!

Mitch and Jenna's reply:

Taylor + Aaron, you were so amazing to work with! Your wedding day was an absolute joy to be a part of! Thank you for sharing your experience here for future couples!
  • Chandler
    Chandler N. Married on 09/23/2022

Jenna was amazing!

Jenna was my saving grace throughout my wedding planning process. She was beyond helpful and made sure all communication with my vendors was handled leading up to the wedding. She made a wedding checklist with everything you could think of and put together day of timelines. On the big day, she helped with everything! From setting up the reception room to transporting flowers to making sure our bridal party was organized and ready, she was on top of everything. Not only was she helpful, she was genuine, kind and thoughtful from the very first phone call we had and felt like a friend. I am so thankful I had Jenna as my wedding coordinator and highly recommend her to anyone planning a wedding! Truly the best!
    Taylor S. Married on 07/30/2022

Exceeded expectations!

Jenna was by far the best investment I could have made for our wedding. I knew having a month of coordinator would be worth it, but man! I honestly would not have enjoyed myself on my wedding day without her. We had an issue with our shuttle, and I didn’t even know about it because she handled it! There are a lot of month of coordinators out there, but what sets Jenna apart is her professional yet relatable personality. From the beginning, I felt like I was talking to a friend and when it came to dealing with vendors, she was on point. I will refer her again and again to anyone getting married!

Mitch and Jenna's reply:

Taylor, you were amazing to work with! Your friends, family and wedding party made my job so fun! Now knowing you, I'm sure it wasn't an easy task - handing over your wedding to a stranger! But THANK YOU for trusting me and letting me take the lead so you could just enjoy your day!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner

918 Horner Drive Racine, WI, 53402
262-308-1170
Location of (Mitch and Jenna)

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding