Mira Couture

Chicago, IL View map

Mira Couture, founded in 1970, is a beautiful European bridal salon and custom design house. The knowledgeable staff are designers, with a trained eye for the proper silhouette, and elements to complement each bride's figure and style. They also assist with each step of the process from wedding dress dreams to reality. Exquisite collections featured at Mira Couture include: Rosa Clara, Atelier Pronovias, Flora, Ester, Stephen Yearick and many more.

• Lexi
    Lexi Married on 12/01/2021

A dream come true

Where do I even begin? Being a Mira Couture bride was an absolute dream. The store is exquisite and the staff is incredible. There is literally nothing they can’t do. I worked with Julie to create this custom Martina Liana gown and she brought my vision to life… down to every last detail, including a beautiful white fox fur (and a last minute black one for my mom.) She is by far the most knowledgeable and talented woman in the industry. Thank you Julie for the most fabulous dress and experience! Xoxo
  • Alison
    Alison B. Married on 09/18/2021

A dress shopping dream

From the moment we walked into Mira Couture, my mom and I were treated like royalty. Their beautiful shop is everything a bride would dream of when they think about the experience of buying their wedding dress. It was glamourous and elegant. Their gown selection is top of the line and has a great range in styles and prices. My budget was on the lower end, and they assured me that they would have plenty of dresses to meet my needs...and boy did they deliver! With special help from Dorian and Addy, I tried on many dresses, each of which they made me feel beautiful in and helped me talk through what I liked/didnt like. What was even more helpful was their expertise in alterations where they were able to make suggestions regarding where they would take the dress in / out etc. I can't rave enough about this store, and the warmth and professionalism of the staff. If you are looking for that magical gown shopping day this is it. Step aside Kleinfeld.... Mira is where its at! - Special thank you to Dorian and Addy for making us feel so special!!
    Laura G. Married on 06/19/2021

Lovely experience!

Addie was an angel - she was so kind, honest, patient and receptive to my style preferences. This was the best (and most fun!) bridal experience I had, out of the 7 salons I went to in Chicago. And I found my absolute dream dress! They have a wide variety of styles and are so accommodating to your preferences and budget. I went back 3 times to retry my dress to be completely sure...and not once did I ever feel pressured. Make an appointment, ideally with Addie!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Real Weddings

• Trevin & Marla
    26 photos · 05/29/2017

Seventy East Walton Street, Second Floor Chicago, IL, 60611
312-255-1699

Monday-Friday: 9AM-5PM Saturday: 9AM-3PM Sunday: Closed
Location of (Mira Couture)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding