Minute Events Catering, LLC.

Capitol Heights, MD View map

CONGRATULATIONS and thank you for visiting our page here on Wedding Wire. We are just as excited as you are about your big day.

Have you thought about getting married during the week? That's right...Why not have a W.W.W? A Wonderful Weekday Wedding! Now all your friends will have a good reason to take off work. Call us....We'll show you how.

WE LOVE WEDDINGS! We love them so much that we give away a $10,000 Bridal Package at The Virtuous Woman Bridal Gala! Your package includes everything you need for your wedding day...EVEN THE DRESS! This year the gala will be on October 2nd, 2015. For more information about the gala please visit www.virtuouswomanbridalgala.com.

There is nothing more exciting for us than seeing you two spend that special day with your bff, closest friends and family...and of course enjoying our delicious food. Whether it's an hors d'ourves reception, buffet, plated or a combination we are here for you.

Minute Events Catering will take care of all your event needs. Our professional staff will create the right menu to fit any budget. We can assistance you with linen, china, chairs and decor throughout Maryland, Washington D.C. and Virginia.

Please feel free to contact us today at (301) 278-5435 or email us at swilson@minuteevents.com. We look forward to hearing from you soon......

Cynthia Married on 03/12/2016
    This catering company in my opinion goes above and beyond the call of a catering company. They are professional and personable at the same time. And the food is "DELICIOUS" .. trust me you won't be disappointed!! I used them as caterers for my husband's milestone surprise birthday party.
    Nicole Married on 07/10/2015
    Minute Events Catering was so professional through the whole entire process of planning my wedding , not to mention, I never tasted not one dish . I went on there professionalism , there presentation and my faith . I was so impressed and very very pleased with EVERYTHING, the taste of his food let you know that his passion for his gift and the way he presents it let you know that he loves what he does!!! I was so highly pleased !!! May God continue to bless him and his company !!!!! I thank Minute Events from the bottom of my heart for there expertise !!!!
    Erick E. Married on 07/10/2015
    What can we say about Chef Steven Wilson and his crew, but simply marvelous, professional, God Sent, he made our wedding absolutely wonderful. Everyone ranted and raved about the food!!! Chef repeatedly bought us plates of food because ours kept getting cold due to everyone talking to us. Chef shooed them away,he was like "let them eat!" Chef Steven was our protector and our caterer! We were on a budget and he really really accommodated me and my husband's budget. Chef and his team helped my decorating crew to decorate the entire venue. Chef was just amazing, We cannot Express how pleased we were with the professional service and the amazing tasting food. We will be using Minute Event Catering forever, he is now the family caterer. We would definitely absolutely recommend Chef Steven Wilson and Minute Event Catering!!!
    Love You Chef Steven
    Erick And Ericka Banks

Dreams To Reality Consulting, LLC Dreams To Reality Consulting, LLC Wedding Planners

I have worked with Steven on several occasions. He is the on to hire if you are looking of a really good caterer, and his name speaks for it self - Minute Events Catering.

IMAGINE YOUR EVENTS, INC. IMAGINE YOUR EVENTS, INC. Wedding Planners

Minute Events Catering is great to work with. Steven is a great chef and his food is not only delicious but visually appealing as well. He is a true professional and very easy to work with.

Harpist at Your Service Harpist at Your Service Wedding Musicians

The food is incredible! Steven is feirdnly, warm, and a true pleasure to work with!

9244 E. Hampton Dr. #200-A Capitol Heights, MD, 20743
Location of (Minute Events Catering, LLC.)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding