4983 S. Orange Ave, Orlando, Florida 32806 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Minerva's Bridal Suite

Minerva’s Bridal Suite is an Orlando-based boutique providing designer bridal gowns and accessories. The boutique carries a variety of designer gowns that will have you feeling like royalty on your big day. Styles such as Allure Bridal, Eddy K Couture, Mori Lee Bridal, Maggie Sottero, Kenneth Winston, Sophia Tolli and more can be found at this glamorous boutique, with new designs and styles coming in every single month.

Minerva’s Bridal Suite provides a variety of dress and attire services. When you enter this breathtaking boutique, you’ll find everything you need to look and feel flawless on your big day. From designer gowns to jewelry, bridal belts, veils and more, you’ll be captivated by the variety of products Minerva’s has to offer. Their dress and attire services include:

• Alterations

Minerva's Bridal Suite 4
Minerva's Bridal Suite 5
  • dezdez_nalini

Marie Hernandez · Getting married on 06/20/2020

Absolute BEST Decision You Could Make!

Peyton was my bridal consultant and she was absolutely amazing! She listened to all positives and negatives about the dresses I tried on and only brought dresses in that were within my budget. I loved this because I didn’t want to fall in love with a dress that I couldn’t afford. All in all, it was a fantastic experience! I couldn’t be happier with my dress. I can’t wait to walk down the aisle!

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda Kline · Getting married on 03/14/2020

Found my dress and had fun doing it!

Minerva’s was the third bridal shop I had visited. I was frustrated and ready to settle on a previous dress but Maday found me my dream dress! I didn’t have an appointment but the ladies still allowed me to walk in and shop. As soon as we got started Maday”s response was “let’s have some fun ladies!” Everyone was very professional but still had a good time with me and my girls. Maday listened to my very picky style and still found incredible dresses for me to try on. Overall, a great experience!

Minerva's Bridal Suite 6
    Sent on 06/16/2019
  • Carlee

Carlee · Getting married on 02/23/2020

Amazing!! Maylin is my hero!!

Maylin worked with me to find my perfect dress! It took over 3 hours and she didn’t EVER seem inpatient or ready to get me out of the door. I am a very indecisive person, so nervous to go shopping for my wedding dress, and she calmed me right down and worked her magic!

Sent on 05/06/2019

Minerva's Bridal Suite FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $500 - $999
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
    $4,000 - $6,499
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?
    Under $200
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?
    $100 - $199
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Father of the Bride
    Father of the Groom
    Groom
    Groomsmen
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
    Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Cleaning
    Preservation
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Tuxedo Rentals
    Tuxedos
    Undergarments
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Monthly
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

Real Weddings

• Heather Rice Photography
    Heather Rice Photography Wedding Photographers

Minerva's provided the gowns for a stylized shoot I did and the gowns they gave us were over-the-top. They also provided the tuxedo for the male models. The service at Minerva's is outstanding and the selection is the best! I would recommend to any bride or groom looking for formal wear.

• About Face Design Team
    About Face Design Team Wedding Hair & Makeup

Minerva's Bridal Suite is among my favorite bridal shops to work with. They are not just a "shop," but they are friends. When looking for your bridal gown, prom or quince', you can expect that they will personally take great care of you. They listen to your needs and wants. Minerva has many dresses to choose from and I personally have bought from her. She and her employees definitely took care of me. I have nothing but good things to say about this company. They have been in business for a long long time and I have never heard of or experienced anything but excellence about Minerva and her staff. In fact, we have worked with them on several occasions and we love them. Thumbs up for me! -Kari, About Face Design Team

• OO7 Professional DJs
    OO7 Professional DJs Wedding DJs

If you're seeking superior service from an elite touch of class of a family run business who go above & beyond to help you find your ideal or dreams come true Wedding Dress then you need to visit with Minerva's Bridal Shop. From the moment you enter their clean & distinguished location, they will make you feel like your visiting your neighbor or family member! The staff of Minerva's are cordial, accommodating, & very professional! If you're significant other is needing a Tux then you won't have to go far because they also own Up-Town Tux which is in the same location adjacent to Minerva's! Minerva's have been serving the Central Florida area for 20 + years so if you're seeking peace of mind & a company with stability then you owe it to yourself to visit Minerva's today!!!

• 4983 S. Orange Ave Orlando, Florida, 32806 See on map