Bridal Gallery Couture

Orlando, FL View map Visit website

Bridal Gallery Couture is a qualified wedding attire business based in Orlando, Florida specializing in high-end couture bridal gowns. Their staff collectively has over 20 years of experience and upholds high standards of client care. They take into account each of their clients’ specific expectations in order to present them with the wedding gown of their dreams. From glamorous designs to elegant dresses, Bridal Gallery Couture has options to suit a wide array of tastes.

Bridal Gallery Couture’s dresses range in a variety of styles, fabrics, and specialty detailing. This store also carries designer garments from names like Inbal Dror, Berta, and Rosa Clara. Their team offers private styling consultations and VIP appointments, where guests can enjoy refreshments during their exclusive shopping experience. Other services and products offered by Bridal Gallery Couture include:

• Alterations
  • Garment preservation and cleaning
  • Hair accessories
  • Jewelry
  • Shoes
  • Veils

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499
$6,500 - $7,999

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Cleaning
Full Customization
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Sample Gowns
Shoes
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

6-8 months
9-11 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales
  • Christina
    Christina L. Married on 09/05/2021

The only place you need to shop for a gown.

This is the only place you need to shop for a gown. Here's why. This was the fourth stop in my search for a wedding gown between Chicago and central Florida, and it was far and away the best experience I had. From the moment I walked in the door, Ellie was warm, welcoming, professional, and easy going. This shop provides 1-on-1 appointments so you have their full attention and you have full comfort without tons of strangers roaming around while you climb in and out of gowns. Their approach to selecting gowns was also great. I was able to hand select what appealed to me off the rack (great selection, by the way) and also was given professional suggestions. Ellie listened and observed so she could pull dresses that flattered my figure and matched the overall aesthetic of my wedding. She also wasn't afraid to suggest things I wouldn't necessarily have chosen myself, which I appreciated because it either pleasantly surprised me or further solidified my taste. Above everything else, she took her time to pin everything perfectly (sometimes multiple times!) so I could truly envision what each gown would look like. She explained ways that dresses could be altered to make them 100% what I was looking for or to flatter or hide problem areas. That's where Ellie's unique skills and 20+ years of experience really shined. Then, after about a dozen gowns, she helped me narrow it down to a top three and helped accessorize these top choices with veils etc. to make a final decision. She then helped my mom and grandma choose and try on dresses of their own. Through it all, Ellie respected my budget and did not press for decisions. You may think that some of these things are obvious or commonplace, but I assure you they aren't. Ellie's service was unmatched. Thank you, Ellie, for a wonderful experience that we will never forget!

7600 Dr. Phillips Blvd. Suite 170 Orlando, FL, 32819
407-286-3331
Location of (Bridal Gallery Couture)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding