Simi Valley, CA 93065 Map · Phone number

About Mia Bella Weddings & Events

Congratulations on your engagement!! I would love to be able to assist you during any stage of your planning to guide you to create the wedding you envision! Of course I am also there the "day of" to coordinate and ensure all elements seamlessly flow together so you can enjoy your day! I offer my clients an unparraled level of organization, coordination, and attention to detail; always in a fun, calm, and stress-free way! I am there for those looking for someone to go the extra mile for them to make sure their event is flawless.

Other couples have also viewed

• Cassandra Lee & Co.
  • Events Couture
  • Drake Social
Mia Bella Weddings
daisyrodney moorpark thewalnutgrove southerncaliforniaweddingsneaks 0128 51 22485 1571681274

41 Reviews for Mia Bella Weddings & Events

Katie O. · Married on 05/02/2021

Incredibly Grateful

Michele is a wedding goddess and we could not have been more lucky to work with her. She is AMAZING at what she does. She is extremely organized, professional, responsive, kind, understanding and knows exactly what she is doing.
    She took so much stress and pressure off us throughout the entire wedding planning process. She was always pleasant to work with and was always on top of it. Always. The day of the wedding she was incredible and went above and beyond. There is no one better!

Sent on 06/03/2021
  • Brittany

Brittany S. · Married on 10/18/2020

No words..

There are just not enough words to correctly articulate how amazing Michele is! Every single phone call or text message to calm my jittery bride nerves. Every long email thread, patiently working with me to get every single detail right. And all of her efforts to work with the venue to bring in vendors that they had never had before just to give us the day that we had always wanted.
    I can say without a shadow of a doubt that our wedding happened with all of the magic and romance a bride and groom deserve simply because of how much Michele cares.

Sent on 11/03/2020
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 08/31/2019

Absolutely LOVED Michele

Where to even begin. Michele is INCREDIBLE. We were married at Walnut Grove and Michele knows that venue like the back of her hand. She orchestrated the whole day so flawlessly, with her super calm demeanor, her positivity and her efficiency. When things got off track with other vendors for the timeline, she kindly shifted things back. When I sat on some charcoal and had black smudges on my dress, she calmly ran to get 4 different types of spot remover to get it out. When I had a panic about our first dance being too late and wanting to lose the cake cutting, she talked me off a ledge and made everything work out so smoothly! She truly was a priceless hire for my day. And even leading up to the day she was wonderful. She had a workbook that helped me think of EVERYTHING for the day of, as to not miss one piece of the planning process. We had 3 meetings (some over the phone) leading up where she helped me figure out how we wanted the day to go, which decorations we were going to use or not use, literally everything you could think of. You cannot go wrong hiring Michele, she was a godsend and one of my favorite hires of the whole wedding. I’d give her a full 10/10, no question.

Sent on 10/20/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Mia Bella Weddings & Events FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Partial Planning

• Toby Tucker Photography
    Toby Tucker Photography Wedding Photographers

Two words come to mind when I think of Michele of Mia Bella Weddings, calm and organized. Every event that I have done with Mia Bella has gone flawless and smooth. Mia Bella handles every wedding with such attention to detail that I have yet to do a wedding with them that did not go as planned. This is where the calm comes in. If even the slightest issue comes up, Michele is so quick to diffuse or solve the problem. Brides and Mothers of the bride can rest assured that everything is being handled by professionals. I highly recommend Mia Bella to make your special day unforgettable.

• Elegant Event Entertainment Wedding DJs

Michele is amazing, her company is one of the best! Love working with them!

• Kimberly Bayer Photography Wedding Photographers

One of the best coordinators I have ever worked with! I've had the pleasure of working with Michele and Monique on numerous occasions and I cannot say enough wonderful things about them!! They make sure every detail is taken care of for the Bride, Groom, Bridal Party, Family, Guests and even the Vendors and the day goes perfectly and so smoothly. I look forward to working with Mia Bella Weddings again and again. I highly recommend them to my Brides and any Bride out there!

• Simi Valley, 93065 See on map
    Location of (Mia Bella Weddings & Events)