Mia Bella Weddings & Events

Day-Of, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Mia Bella Weddings & Events

Day of Wedding Coordination in LA and Ventura County

Congratulations on your engagement!! I would love to be able to assist you during any stage of your planning to guide you to create the wedding you envision! Of course I am also there the "day of" to coordinate and ensure all elements seamlessly flow together so you can enjoy your day! I offer my clients an unparraled level of organization, coordination, and attention to detail;  always in a fun, calm, and stress-free way! I am there for those looking for someone to go the extra mile for them to make sure their event is flawless.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Santa Barbara

31 Reviews for Mia Bella Weddings & Events

Day-Of Coord. (2)

Ok let’s just start by saying Michele is AMAZING! Her attention to detail is perfect! I planned my wedding from Utah with Michele at the Walnut Grove. I showed up with boxes of decorations and her team set everything up flawlessly. She made sure I was relaxed and that everything was taken care of. She even helped sew my dress when my husband stepped on it and ripped my bustle. Lol. She is very professional but still is fun with a great sense of humor. My wedding was PERFECT thanks to her.

Profile Picture Robin, 10/15/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord.

Michele was so great throughout our whole process. She helped us with everything we possibly needed and was so accommodating with all of our requests. On the day of the wedding I did not have to worry about anything because she was so on top of it! I could not have done it without her.

Profile Picture Mallory, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord.

Amanda from Mia Bella Weddings was my coordinator for my wedding at Walnut Grove at Tierra Rejada Ranch. My wedding day was absolutely PERFECT and I have Amanda to thank for a lot of that. I tend to get stressed easily, but let me tell you, I did not feel stressed for one minute on my wedding day because Amanda was always there to take care of every detail. She took care of everything and more so that I didn't have to think about anything. My photographer even commented that it was the first wedding she had been to that ran perfectly on schedule! Almost everyone involved in the wedding commented to me how awesome Amanda was and how efficiently she took care of everything.

Amanda helped with all of our questions before the big day and she packed up everything for us at the end of the night. I highly recommend Amanda; she will help make your day wonderful so all you have to do is enjoy it!

Profile Picture Karen, 7/9/17, 3 Reviews

Timelines
To-Do Lists
4 AWARDS

6 ENDORSEMENTS
Two words come to mind when I think of Michele of Mia Bella Weddings, calm and organized. Every event that I have done with Mia Bella has gone flawless and smooth. Mia Bella handles every wedding with such attention to detail that I have yet to do a wedding with them that did not go as planned. This is where the calm comes in. If even the slightest issue comes up, Michele is so quick to diffuse or solve the problem. Brides and Mothers of the bride can rest assured that everything is being handled by professionals. I highly recommend Mia Bella to make your special day unforgettable.

Michele is amazing, her company is one of the best! Love working with them!

One of the best coordinators I have ever worked with! I've had the pleasure of working with Michele and Monique on numerous occasions and I cannot say enough wonderful things about them!! They make sure every detail is taken care of for the Bride, Groom, Bridal Party, Family, Guests and even the Vendors and the day goes perfectly and so smoothly. I look forward to working with Mia Bella Weddings again and again. I highly recommend them to my Brides and any Bride out there!

The best in the business. Michele is so caring and selfless. She will do so many things for your event...even if she does not have to..she just does it because she wants to. Her prices are reasonable and her attention to details is priceless. Can't say enough about this professional lady.

I am always amazed at how smoothly weddings can run everytime I am involved with a wedding Michelle is coordinating. It's so nice to drop off the weddding cakes I create and have someone to discuss the details of the cake setup, cutting etc... I have only heard wonderful comments about Michelle from the brides I have worked with.

Events