Simi Valley, CA 93065 Map · Phone number

About Mia Bella Weddings & Events

Congratulations on your engagement!! I would love to be able to assist you during any stage of your planning to guide you to create the wedding you envision! Of course I am also there the "day of" to coordinate and ensure all elements seamlessly flow together so you can enjoy your day! I offer my clients an unparraled level of organization, coordination, and attention to detail; always in a fun, calm, and stress-free way! I am there for those looking for someone to go the extra mile for them to make sure their event is flawless.

• Fancy Fern Events
  • To Be Loved Events
  • Pro Details Events
Mia Bella Weddings
daisyrodney moorpark thewalnutgrove southerncaliforniaweddingsneaks 0128 51 22485 1571681274

39 Reviews for Mia Bella Weddings & Events

• Lauren

Lauren · Married on 08/31/2019

Absolutely LOVED Michele

Where to even begin. Michele is INCREDIBLE. We were married at Walnut Grove and Michele knows that venue like the back of her hand. She orchestrated the whole day so flawlessly, with her super calm demeanor, her positivity and her efficiency. When things got off track with other vendors for the timeline, she kindly shifted things back. When I sat on some charcoal and had black smudges on my dress, she calmly ran to get 4 different types of spot remover to get it out. When I had a panic about our first dance being too late and wanting to lose the cake cutting, she talked me off a ledge and made everything work out so smoothly! She truly was a priceless hire for my day. And even leading up to the day she was wonderful. She had a workbook that helped me think of EVERYTHING for the day of, as to not miss one piece of the planning process. We had 3 meetings (some over the phone) leading up where she helped me figure out how we wanted the day to go, which decorations we were going to use or not use, literally everything you could think of. You cannot go wrong hiring Michele, she was a godsend and one of my favorite hires of the whole wedding. I’d give her a full 10/10, no question.

Sent on 10/20/2019
  • Juliette

Juliette Bishop · Married on 08/11/2019

Katie is Amazing!

Katie was our coordinator, and she could not have done a better job! She helped us so much throughout the planning process, helped me with all my questions regarding etiquette, and overall went above and beyond to make everything less stressful. The day of our wedding, she worked hard to keep everything running on time, and was incredibly attentive. I honestly don’t know how we would’ve done everything without her! We are grateful for everything she did for us.

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • Sophia

Sophia Barbinis Toder · Married on 07/05/2019

Katie was great!

Katie did a fantastic job as our DOC for our wedding at Walnut Grove. She was organized and kept us on track, had great ideas, and was so kind and helpful throughout the planning process. She paid attention to detail and executed are plans seemlessly. We highly recommend her. Thank you Katie!

Sent on 07/31/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Mia Bella Weddings & Events FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Partial Planning

• Toby Tucker Photography Wedding Photographers

Two words come to mind when I think of Michele of Mia Bella Weddings, calm and organized. Every event that I have done with Mia Bella has gone flawless and smooth. Mia Bella handles every wedding with such attention to detail that I have yet to do a wedding with them that did not go as planned. This is where the calm comes in. If even the slightest issue comes up, Michele is so quick to diffuse or solve the problem. Brides and Mothers of the bride can rest assured that everything is being handled by professionals. I highly recommend Mia Bella to make your special day unforgettable.

• Elegant Event Entertainment Wedding DJs

Michele is amazing, her company is one of the best! Love working with them!

• Kimberly Bayer Photography Wedding Photographers

One of the best coordinators I have ever worked with! I've had the pleasure of working with Michele and Monique on numerous occasions and I cannot say enough wonderful things about them!! They make sure every detail is taken care of for the Bride, Groom, Bridal Party, Family, Guests and even the Vendors and the day goes perfectly and so smoothly. I look forward to working with Mia Bella Weddings again and again. I highly recommend them to my Brides and any Bride out there!

• Simi Valley, 93065 See on map
    Location of (Mia Bella Weddings & Events)