Simi Valley, CA 93065 Map · Phone number

About Mia Bella Weddings & Events

Congratulations on your engagement!! I would love to be able to assist you during any stage of your planning to guide you to create the wedding you envision! Of course I am also there the "day of" to coordinate and ensure all elements seamlessly flow together so you can enjoy your day! I offer my clients an unparraled level of organization, coordination, and attention to detail; always in a fun, calm, and stress-free way! I am there for those looking for someone to go the extra mile for them to make sure their event is flawless.

2464d6155042e29e 1523470984 19d09833169afdd3 1523470944 eced06624ecf1caa 152347
2464d6155042e29e 1523470984 19d09833169afdd3 1523470944 eced06624ecf1caa 152347

34 Reviews for Mia Bella Weddings & Events

• Nicole

Nicole · Married on 05/10/2019

It rained on my wedding day and Katie made it even better than I could have dreamed of!

Katie was my coordinator this May 2019 at Walnut Grove and I can’t say enough lovely things about her. Not only is she incredibly sweet and so easy to work with but so organized! She confirmed every vendor and made sure everyone knew where and when they should be. The week of my wedding it was set to rain on my actual wedding day, so Michele and Katie came up with multiple plans and layouts for me to chose and help ease that the day would be beautiful and go as planned. They had plan a, plan b, plan c - all ready to go depending on the weather. Katie is the best coordinator out there. All my wedding party loved her and she made my wedding a dream. If you are hesitant about hiring a coordinator, there is no question that Katie is essential to making your day perfect. I could not have done it without her.

Sent on 05/24/2019

Jenny · Married on 09/29/2018

First and best $950 we spent

My husband and I got married at Walnut Grove in Moorpark and received a discount if we hired Mia Bella to be our on-site coordinator. We were a little crushed when we learned Michele wasn't available -- until we met her assistant Katie. Katie is the only person I've met who finds it relaxing to plan weddings. She was a rockstar with the details and amazing moral support, as well as a great resource for bouncing ideas off of. (Should we include kids? Who should process in and when? Do we really need lawn games?) She was a sweet, calming, reassuring presence, she kept us on-track with planning pre-wedding, and she never pressured us to add or do things we weren't into. The day-of went perfectly. We were relaxed and had a great time because we knew Katie would keep the ship running smoothly, which she did. Several of our guests even told us it was one of the best weddings they'd been to. Strongly recommend!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Bayzig Manougian · Married on 05/19/2018

Katie made my special day extra magical!

When we arrived for our site tour at Walnut Grove, we were warmly greeted by Katie with Mia Bella Weddings, who we also hired as our wedding coordinator, and could not be more satisfied with our decision.

I don’t even know where to begin, words cannot describe how amazing Katie is, she is an absolute GEM! She really did set the bar so high. She is professional, communicative, organized, and so responsive (the list can go on). My family and friends are still raving about how amazing she handled everything from before the rehearsal to the day of the wedding. She went above and beyond! We had quite a few personal decorations and DIY items for her to manage on the day-of and she did it flawlessly. She captured our vision so well and took a huge weight off my shoulders. Katie truly managed everything from beginning to end and put so much care into our wedding. She was there for us every step of the way. I couldn’t imagine anyone else to coordinate our big day. She is an absolute perfection!

Katie helped make my vendor selection a breeze and she worked so well with all of them and truly made my day run so smoothly. Even with the little bit of rain (yes it rained in May) in the morning, she kept everything under control.

Check out how beautiful everything turned out on my photographer’s blog.

Sent on 06/11/2019

Mia Bella Weddings & Events FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Partial Planning

• Toby Tucker Photography
    Toby Tucker Photography Wedding Photographers

Two words come to mind when I think of Michele of Mia Bella Weddings, calm and organized. Every event that I have done with Mia Bella has gone flawless and smooth. Mia Bella handles every wedding with such attention to detail that I have yet to do a wedding with them that did not go as planned. This is where the calm comes in. If even the slightest issue comes up, Michele is so quick to diffuse or solve the problem. Brides and Mothers of the bride can rest assured that everything is being handled by professionals. I highly recommend Mia Bella to make your special day unforgettable.

• Elegant Event Entertainment
    Elegant Event Entertainment Wedding DJs

Michele is amazing, her company is one of the best! Love working with them!

• Kimberly Bayer Photography
    Kimberly Bayer Photography Wedding Photographers

One of the best coordinators I have ever worked with! I've had the pleasure of working with Michele and Monique on numerous occasions and I cannot say enough wonderful things about them!! They make sure every detail is taken care of for the Bride, Groom, Bridal Party, Family, Guests and even the Vendors and the day goes perfectly and so smoothly. I look forward to working with Mia Bella Weddings again and again. I highly recommend them to my Brides and any Bride out there!

• Simi Valley, 93065 See on map