Mia Bella Weddings & Events

Simi Valley, CA 93065 Map · Phone number

About Mia Bella Weddings & Events

Congratulations on your engagement!! I would love to be able to assist you during any stage of your planning to guide you to create the wedding you envision! Of course I am also there the "day of" to coordinate and ensure all elements seamlessly flow together so you can enjoy your day! I offer my clients an unparraled level of organization, coordination, and attention to detail; always in a fun, calm, and stress-free way! I am there for those looking for someone to go the extra mile for them to make sure their event is flawless.

Wedding celebration
Mia Bella Weddings & Events

32 Reviews for Mia Bella Weddings & Events

Jenny · Married on 09/29/2018

First and best $950 we spent

My husband and I got married at Walnut Grove in Moorpark and received a discount if we hired Mia Bella to be our on-site coordinator. We were a little crushed when we learned Michele wasn't available -- until we met her assistant Katie. Katie is the only person I've met who finds it relaxing to plan weddings. She was a rockstar with the details and amazing moral support, as well as a great resource for bouncing ideas off of. (Should we include kids? Who should process in and when? Do we really need lawn games?) She was a sweet, calming, reassuring presence, she kept us on-track with planning pre-wedding, and she never pressured us to add or do things we weren't into. The day-of went perfectly. We were relaxed and had a great time because we knew Katie would keep the ship running smoothly, which she did. Several of our guests even told us it was one of the best weddings they'd been to. Strongly recommend!

Robin · Married on 10/15/2017

Ok let’s just start by saying Michele is AMAZING! Her attention to detail is perfect! I planned my wedding from Utah with Michele at the Walnut Grove. I showed up with boxes of decorations and her team set everything up flawlessly. She made sure I was relaxed and that everything was taken care of. She even helped sew my dress when my husband stepped on it and ripped my bustle. Lol. She is very professional but still is fun with a great sense of humor. My wedding was PERFECT thanks to her.

Jennifer · Married on 08/15/2015

Michele Spring wasn't available to coordinate our August 2015 wedding, but she recommended another incredible coordinator whom we could not have lived without. She also has some really great rentals and provided two stunning marquee lit signs for our big day. Thanks, Michele!

Mia Bella Weddings & Events FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Partial Planning

• Toby Tucker Photography
    Toby Tucker Photography Wedding Photographers

Two words come to mind when I think of Michele of Mia Bella Weddings, calm and organized. Every event that I have done with Mia Bella has gone flawless and smooth. Mia Bella handles every wedding with such attention to detail that I have yet to do a wedding with them that did not go as planned. This is where the calm comes in. If even the slightest issue comes up, Michele is so quick to diffuse or solve the problem. Brides and Mothers of the bride can rest assured that everything is being handled by professionals. I highly recommend Mia Bella to make your special day unforgettable.

• Elegant Event Entertainment
    Elegant Event Entertainment Wedding DJs

Michele is amazing, her company is one of the best! Love working with them!

• Kimberly Bayer Photography
    Kimberly Bayer Photography Wedding Photographers

One of the best coordinators I have ever worked with! I've had the pleasure of working with Michele and Monique on numerous occasions and I cannot say enough wonderful things about them!! They make sure every detail is taken care of for the Bride, Groom, Bridal Party, Family, Guests and even the Vendors and the day goes perfectly and so smoothly. I look forward to working with Mia Bella Weddings again and again. I highly recommend them to my Brides and any Bride out there!

• Simi Valley, 93065 See on map