Simi Valley, CA 93065 Map · Phone number

About Mia Bella Weddings & Events

Congratulations on your engagement!! I would love to be able to assist you during any stage of your planning to guide you to create the wedding you envision! Of course I am also there the "day of" to coordinate and ensure all elements seamlessly flow together so you can enjoy your day! I offer my clients an unparraled level of organization, coordination, and attention to detail; always in a fun, calm, and stress-free way! I am there for those looking for someone to go the extra mile for them to make sure their event is flawless.

2464d6155042e29e 1523470984 19d09833169afdd3 1523470944 eced06624ecf1caa 152347

37 Reviews for Mia Bella Weddings & Events

• Sophia

Sophia Barbinis Toder · Married on 07/05/2019

Katie was great!

Katie did a fantastic job as our DOC for our wedding at Walnut Grove. She was organized and kept us on track, had great ideas, and was so kind and helpful throughout the planning process. She paid attention to detail and executed are plans seemlessly. We highly recommend her. Thank you Katie!

Sent on 07/31/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 06/09/2019

Amazing experience

We got married at The Walnut Grove in June 2019 and had the pleasure of working with Katie as our day-of coordinator and I can't imagine having a wedding without someone like her!

I absolutely loved planning my wedding, doing all the research, etc. but once the day actually arrived I swear the last thing you want to think about is the schedule! From our first meeting until the end of our wedding, Katie was extremely helpful, kind, and easy to work with. She helped us narrow down a lot of the small details that you can't really deal with until closer to the date, and the day-of timeline she created was amazing.

On the wedding day, Katie made sure that everything was set up as planned, down to the smallest items. During the reception, she kept everything moving forward smoothly, even when things had to be shuffled around. Your wedding day is really a whirlwind, and having someone like Katie there to guide you through the day is a lifesaver--through family photos, the special dances, cake cutting, even making sure we got to sit down and eat our dinner!

We had a very positive experience working with Katie and Mia Bella Weddings, and I would definitely recommend their services to friends!

Sent on 07/25/2019
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 05/26/2019

She made our big day go off without a hitch!

Michele was instrumental in making our wedding day a success, rain and all! She is more than just a day of coordinator. She helped coordinate our day with all of our different vendors and was open to working with vendors that she had never worked with before.

During the week leading up to our wedding, Michele and Joe from Command Performance Catering were on the ball with preparing for potential rain. They helped us organize a tent, Michele came up with multiple back up plans, and made sure that there were plenty of umbrellas for guests. She kept her cool, and kept me cool, with all of the rain and changes to our big day that happened by the minute (literally!). It is clear that Michele is a professional and knows what she is doing! I would absolutely recommend Michele. I really appreciated how responsive and organized she was with communicating with us and our vendors and also keeping the owner of Walnut Grove in the loop!

Sent on 07/07/2019

Mia Bella Weddings & Events FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Partial Planning

• Toby Tucker Photography
    Toby Tucker Photography Wedding Photographers

Two words come to mind when I think of Michele of Mia Bella Weddings, calm and organized. Every event that I have done with Mia Bella has gone flawless and smooth. Mia Bella handles every wedding with such attention to detail that I have yet to do a wedding with them that did not go as planned. This is where the calm comes in. If even the slightest issue comes up, Michele is so quick to diffuse or solve the problem. Brides and Mothers of the bride can rest assured that everything is being handled by professionals. I highly recommend Mia Bella to make your special day unforgettable.

• Elegant Event Entertainment
    Elegant Event Entertainment Wedding DJs

Michele is amazing, her company is one of the best! Love working with them!

• Kimberly Bayer Photography
    Kimberly Bayer Photography Wedding Photographers

One of the best coordinators I have ever worked with! I've had the pleasure of working with Michele and Monique on numerous occasions and I cannot say enough wonderful things about them!! They make sure every detail is taken care of for the Bride, Groom, Bridal Party, Family, Guests and even the Vendors and the day goes perfectly and so smoothly. I look forward to working with Mia Bella Weddings again and again. I highly recommend them to my Brides and any Bride out there!

• Simi Valley, 93065 See on map