Plated, Buffet, Stations, Family Style

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Lawry's Catering

Extraordinary events catered by Lawry's The Prime Rib of Beverly Hills

Distinguished for its exceptional cuisine and impeccable service, Lawry's Catering provides the same standards for quality, tradition, and world-class dining experience that have made Lawry's The Prime Rib a dining legend since 1938.  From milestone occasions to corporate parties and non-profit events, our expert catering team offers an unparalleled level of service to create unforgettable events.

Call us today for a custom proposal! 310.360.6281 ext 5 and ask for  Miranda

OR email: mroy@lawrysonline.com to get started

Categories: Wedding Caterer, Rehearsal Dinner

Vegetarian (1)
Bartender(s) (1)
Outside Alcohol (1)
Signature Drink (1)

WeddingWire will not give me adequate space to explain how wonderful the Lawry's Catering team is! They catered my outdoor wedding for 180 guests back in August 2016. I was hesitant to reach out to them at first b/c I never thought they would be able to work with my budget (I had other vendors tell me my budget was too small for 180 guests), but Lawry’s catering is surprisingly affordable! They provide a lot of value for what they charge (high quality food options, most employees at your event, the lowest barware/glassware/silverware cost anywhere, early booking incentives, dining credits, etc.). On top of that, the catering coordinator, Miranda Roy, is hardworking, detail-oriented, proactive and a joy to work with. My guests are still giving me great feedback on the food and dinner service at my wedding (some have even thanked me for giving me their first Lawry’s experience!). Food was the number one priority for me when I was planning my wedding (didn’t even look at a venue unless it allowed for outside catering) and something that had initially caused a lot of stress, but after I booked with Lawry’s, I can honestly say that I did not once worry about the food aspect of the event.

Profile Picture Jowyn, 8/6/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Lactose Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Bartender(s), Outside Alcohol, Signature Drink, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, American

My fiance-now-husband and I partnered with Melissa Case and Miranda Roy at Lawry's Beverly Hills for our wedding. We are absolutely satisfied with the quality and level of service they provided!

From beginning to end, they were detailed, timely, and flexible with all our needs. Our initial call was very professional and courteous, and they hand-held us through the process since they've done this what seemed like a hundred times. When we met for the food tasting, they were flexible and open to having us try a variety of different options - undoubtedly our favorite wedding planning event! And on the day of, things could not have gone any smoother. The food quality and service was just like it was at the restaurant, and our guests were more than satisfied.

We couldn't have made a better choice than to go with Lawry's for our one-time only wedding, and we highly recommend working with Melissa and Miranda!

Profile Picture User5209911, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I can't say enough good things about Lawry's and Melissa Case and Miranda Roy. When choosing a caterer for our wedding, Lawry's didn't immediately come to mind (since they're primarily known for their prime rib restaurant and we were solely looking for an appetizer caterer). My wife came across their catering business and the inclusivity (marriage equality) and diversity (people of color) they demonstrated within their marketing materials compelled us to give a closer look. We had multiple meetings with Melissa and Miranda and there aren't enough positive adjectives to capture how amazing these two women are. They were vocal about wanting to earn our business, and they walked the walk. Together the four us created a southern menu; we did a couple tastings to make sure every appetizer was exactly what we wanted, and each time they incorporated our feedback with delight and passion. Their patience, perseverance, professionalism, and warm personalities are attributes you don't often find in the service industry anymore. They were so impressive to us throughout the planning process that we decided to hire their staff as servers to work throughout the reception (we had food trucks for dinner service). Before the wedding I said to my fiancé, "I have zero concerns about Lawry's and how the cocktail hour and the rest of the evening will go because I am THAT confident in their abilities, professionalism, and service." And they were amazing! They exceeded our expectations in every way. I could not more highly recommend them for ANY type of event you're hosting. We could not have pulled off our wedding without Lawry's or without Melissa and Miranda or their courteous and professional servers. The quality of the dishes and the incredible service they provided is unmatched. I have very high expectations for professionalism and service, having worked in the service industry for years. You just don't see professionals like Melissa and Miranda anymore. They are truly amazing.

Profile Picture Angie & Laura, 7/25/14, 2 Reviews

220x220 sq 1337889900250 img9259
220x220 sq 1337890180700 img9224
220x220 sq 1337890299645 img9405

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Lawry's seems like such an unusual place for your wedding or event. But in reality, it's a cozy, intimate and very special place. Not to mention the incredible food - which I understand turns out to be extremely affordable. The staff are really great. Especialy the 2 ladies in charge of events, Ellen and Melissa. They're accomodating, professional and always go that extra mile to make sure everything is perfect. It's really one of my favorite venues to work.

What more can i say about Lawry's that hasn't already been said by every carnivore out there...it's absolutely amazing. The Lawry's experience is one of a kind, and they make it so that the experience you would have inside the restaurant, is the same experience you have outside of the restaurant. They are extremely helpful, friendly, and go above and beyond to ensure that every event is successful. Best group of people you could possibly work with.

The ladies that run this location are amazing! The food is absolutely delicious. A real treat for your guests.

100 North La Cienega Boulevard, Beverly Hills, CA 90211   See On Map
310-360-6281  ext.  5 (phone)