Sarasota, Sarasota, FL 34242 Map · Phone number

About Makeup by Danielle

Makeup by Danielle is a wedding beauty company based in Sarasota, Florida. Owner Danielle is a professional makeup artist and licensed esthetician, with over four years of experience in the makeup industry. She is passionate about creating flawless and unique makeup looks that enhance the natural beauty of her clients. She is proud to create makeup looks that are just as beautiful in photographs as they are in person, so everyone can feel confident throughout the entire event.

Makeup by Danielle is a mobile makeup artist who is happy to travel to wherever you may desire. Before the big day, a trial can be provided to ensure that every detail is perfect. Makeup by Danielle can accommodate groups of up to 10 people. She can perform airbrush makeup and contour makeup. Clients can also choose to include false lashes, tattoo coverage, and brow or lash tinting. Makeup by Danielle also offers tweezing, waxing, facials, spray tanning, and teeth whitening services.

Follow Makeup by Danielle on

Love woman
1487434677314436986354502n

4 Reviews for Makeup by Danielle

Erin · Married on 06/24/2016

Danielle was so easy to work with and did a totally AMAZING job on everyones makeup for my wedding! I was so happy with with natural makeup she did for me. She was able to meet everyones needs... even my grandmother. Danielle was laid back, self sufficient and so easy to work with. You will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 06/26/2016

Carolyn · Married on 10/02/2015

I just got married and my wedding day was absolutely perfect! Danielle was a huge part of that for me! My pictures turned out way beyond my expectations!!! I am confident that the reason for that was because my bridesmaids and I had hair and makeup that was spectacular! Danielle made sure to check in with each of my friends to see what kind of look they wanted and I couldn't have been more pleased, that on this special day, I had the dream makeup that I desired. If you are lucky enough to have Danielle's services on your special day, you will be beyond pleased! Writing this review with a grateful heart!!! Thank you Danielle! Her cheerful personality was a huge plus as well!!!

Sent on 10/11/2015

Danielle was wonderful! She did amazing work. All my brides maids and I were so pleased with her work. She's executed my vision perfectly. I couldn't be happier.

Sent on 10/10/2015

Makeup by Danielle FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 99.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 80.00
    $ 45.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Facials
    Hair Removal
    Spa
    Tanning
    Teeth Whitening
    Licensed
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Contour Makeup
    Fake Lashes
    Brow/Lash Tinting
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What hair removal services do you offer?
    Tweezing
    Waxing
  • What tanning services do you offer?
    Spray Tanning