Ashley Mooney Hair and Makeup

Raleigh, NC View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Makeup By Ashley Mooney is a full-service luxury hair and makeup company located in Raleigh, North Carolina. The team behind this impressive company consists of talented hair and makeup artists who are as passionate about what they do as Ashley Mooney herself. They are dedicated to delivering the absolute best experience to brides on their wedding day with their skills and personalities.

Since 2012 the accomplished artists behind Makeup By Ashley Mooney have created impressive and stunning looks for brides and wedding parties. Not only do they offer professional beauty services, they provide incredible customer service as well. Creating relationships with their clients is crucial for them, resulting in more personalized, beautiful looks. Experienced in natural, glam, contour and eye makeup, this team of professionals will exceed your expectations. Other services offered include:

• Consultations
  • Makeup trial
  • On-site makeup
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Wedding party makeup

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Tattoo Coverage

• Evie
    Evie Married on 10/10/2021

Ashley is the BEST!!!

Ashley and Tasha are incredible magicians with makeup and hair. I looked fabulous for my engagement photos and my wedding day. Ashley is not only super talented but also an incredible person. She was so supportive throughout the entire process. Ashley and Tasha went above and beyond the call of duty on my wedding day. I cannot begin to tell you how wonderful they are and I couldn't imagine having anyone else. Ashley is also doing my bridal portraits coming up next month.
    Catherine B. Married on 09/03/2021

Kris and Tascha were the best!!!!

I got married recently, and Ashley, Kris, and Tascha were absolutely incredible to work with. Kris and Tascha made our hair and makeup STUNNING--we all looked like models! I've never looked that good in makeup, and I can honestly say that I felt so confident and beautiful on my wedding day. I cannot recommend them highly enough--get your hair and makeup done with them for your wedding!!!

Ashley Mooney Hair and Makeup's reply:

Catherine, you’re so sweet! Thank you for such a glowing review!!! You were such a beautiful and wonderful bride to work with! Thank you for asking us to be a part of your wedding day!!
  • Amber
    Amber C. Married on 08/21/2021

One of the best vendors of our wedding!

Not only were they incredibly accommodating when we had to reschedule our wedding twice due to COVID, they are so incredibly talented! Most of the people in my party did not really know what they wanted and do not usually wear makeup (myself included), but our stylists (Rush & Kate) were incredibly helpful with their suggestions and everyone looked so natural and beautiful! We had several guests at our wedding comment on how incredible everyone's hair and makeup looked. Not only that, I was so impressed with their ability to keep to a schedule while still being flexible - they were able to accommodate more people wanting lashes/airbrush than originally planned and we still finished early! Highly recommend.

Ashley Mooney Hair and Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much for such a wonderful review Amber!! Rush and Kate loved working with you and your bridal party and wow- that photo you posted is fire!! You were such a stunning bride!!! Thank you for asking us to be a part of your special day!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Casey Rose Photography Casey Rose Photography Wedding Photographers

I've had the pleasure of working with Ashley on a few weddings this year and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for professional hair and makeup services. Her work is beyond stunning. Her clients always look and feel their best and this sense of being at ease and feeling beautiful shows in the photographs, making my job much easier. Highly recommend.

Bunn DJ Company Bunn DJ Company Wedding DJs

We absolutely LOVE Ashley and the girls at Makeup by Ashley Mooney! She is the sweetest thing and does an amazing job getting Brides ready for their special day. You are in great hands with Ashley!

Viva L'Event NC Viva L'Event NC Wedding Planners

Ashley and her team doing an AMAZING job on make-up and hair for my bride and bridesmaids! With this southern heat they even offer a package where their team will stay until your reception to touch-up hair and makeup, how wonderful is that!! They are all so sweet too!!

Raleigh Raleigh, NC, 27699
9192710182
Location of (Ashley Mooney Hair and Makeup)
Chapel Hill Chapel Hill, NC, 27517
9192710182

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding