Cary, NC 27513 Map · Phone number

About Casey Rose Photography

There is no day more romantic than your wedding day. While we all know that the important part lies in an enduring love and marriage, we also fall deeply in love with the magic of a gorgeous wedding. The wedding is a perfect blend of our reality and our dreams.

Your wedding photography should capture that magic. It should capture your day in gorgeous, dreamy compositions and soft light while highlighting all the emotions of the day. It should reflect all the beautiful details you spent many hours carefully curating while also -most importantly- representing your relationship, commitment and love.

If you would like to learn more about the CRP Wedding Experience, please feel free to contact me any time at 919-449-7936 or by emailing me at info@caseyrosephotography.com. I'd love to hear more about your vision for your day!

Have a lovely day, Casey

xoxo

An award-winning, published and featured film photographer, Casey Rose Photography is located in the greater Raleigh | Durham | Chapel Hill area and serves the east-coast and the south. Casey Rose Photography has been published / featured in The Knot, Style Me Pretty, Weddings Unveiled, Trendy Bride and more. For more information, please visit the website at www.caseyrosephotography.com

Follow Casey Rose Photography on

raleighncfilmweddingphotographerrichardnerea382
9deb8e074aaaba1d 1492536879156 raleigh nc wedding photographer film caseyrose m

16 Reviews for Casey Rose Photography

Jessica · Married on 09/30/2017

Where do I even begin!? Choosing Casey Rose Photography was the BEST decision we made for our wedding day. Not only is Casey super responsive, extremely sweet, and unbelievably talented, Casey goes above and beyond to make your wedding day and vision come to life through stunning photographs. I was a bride living in Boston and was super Type-A about every single detail. Meeting Casey for our consultation, my mom and I instantly knew she was perfect for our day - she was extremely organized, professional, down-to-earth, and goes through every detail to explain how she does her photography - both film + digital - and provides beautiful examples of her work! When we chose Casey, she sent me a BEAUTIFUL welcome package which just shows how nice of person she is and how she goes above and beyond! When we flew down to see the venue, she dropped everything, came to the venue with the groom and me, sat down with us to talk about timeline, and gave us suggestions for the ceremony site based on her knowledge about what the best lighting would be, etc. Casey even put together an extremely detailed timeline, which again, being Type-A was SUPER helpful and eased my wedding fears instantly. The day-of is always chaotic and Casey + her crew of amazing ladies were there to help with every detail and were SUPER efficient - they also think of every detail to make sure your photographs come out PERFECTLY! For example, we got ready in a hotel - they removed phones, lamps, food etc. in the background to ensure there were no "ugly" distractions!! We just received our photos and we CANNOT stop looking at them - they look like something from a magazine and the amount of calls/texts we have received complimenting them just shows how talented she truly is!! Casey thank you SO much for absolutely everything you have done for us this year!! We are so happy that you were a part of our special day!! You are truly so talented and we will be recommending you to everyone!!!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Casey Rose Photography's reply:

Jessica and Charlie- Where do I begin?? Thank you SO much for such an amazing review and for being so absolutely fabulous!! I can't express how much I loved working with you both. I'm sad your wedding is over!! You both were such a joy to work with and I wish we could have a wedding every year! Anniversary shoots, anyone?? haha. Your wedding was absolutely beautiful, but I think the best part was documenting the start of your marriage... I know I'll be at your 50th. You are such a loving couple and hearing all of your friends and family celebrate with you was the highlight. Be sure to give me a call when you are in the area!! xoxo. Casey
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 07/22/2016

Words cannot express how happy we are to have chosen Casey Rose Photography for our wedding celebration. My mom and I met with her for a consultation and we immediately felt a connection with her and knew we had to look no further. Her photography talent is evident but Casey is also a true professional. She is warm, funny, friendly, accommodating, knowledgeable and hard-working. Casey is experienced in the wedding world and she guided us through the planning process with ease. Over time, we felt like Casey became a friend which made us comfortable when it was time to take all of those pictures! Her work is classic, full of light and truly captures the happiness of couples and their loved ones. We absolutely adore Casey!

Sent on 09/21/2016

Casey Rose Photography's reply:

Oh my goodness, Nicole! I am crying! Thank you so much for such a lovely review!! I can't express how much I loved working with you and Jonathan... I really felt like your entire family became my own. So warm and open and loving!! It was an honor to be a part of your day!! Thank you for including me!!

Catherine · Married on 04/16/2016

Casey is one of the best photographers I've ever had- and she's one of the kindest people on the planet. She was so willing to help out with anything I needed, even if it didn't involve photography! We had a morning wedding (11:30am), and she was so flexible- doing our couple portraits after the reception, instead of in-between the ceremony and reception. She worked wonderfully with all of our other vendors, and her second photographer was great as well. Not to mention, the pictures came back beautiful! She uses film and digital, and that makes such a difference. She really knows her stuff- I'll definitely use her services again!

Sent on 12/22/2016

Casey Rose Photography's reply:

Catherine!! Thank you so much! I am so glad I had the honor of photographing your and Justin's wedding and that I had the honor of calling you both friends. Your families are such wonderful people and every moment of the engagements, bridal and wedding was pure joy! We need to do coffee soon!! I'd love to hear how you all are doing!! xoxo Casey

Award

Casey Rose Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,600.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Film, Photojournalism, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date

• Knots 'N Such
    Knots 'N Such Wedding Florists

If you love light and airy photography, you will fall in love with the romantic images of Casey Rose. Ethereal beyond your imagination!

• All Around Raleigh DJ Company
    All Around Raleigh DJ Company Wedding DJs

We have enjoyed working with Casey Rose Photography! She is professional, reliable and her fun personality along with excellent photographs make her a pleasure to work with. We've worked with her enough to know that she really makes her clients happy. We highly recommend Casey Rose!

• Makeup for Your Day
    Makeup for Your Day Wedding Hair & Makeup

Casey Rose Photography is to pick notch! We adore Casey's Fine Art Film style and our mutual brides and clients are always pleased with her work and even more so, her sweet demeanor. She's always a pleasure to work with and the ultimate professional.

• Cary, 27513 See on map