324 S Wilmington St #225, Raleigh, NC 27601 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,500
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 22

About Oak City Films

"They captured the essence of what our wedding day meant to us [...] and went above the[ir role] to make sure that my husband and I had the perfect day." -- Sarah Youngblood of Winston-Salem (full review under reviews)

About Us

We are a husband and wife team, dedicated to creating beautiful, personal, emotional, and breathtaking films that you’ll remember and cherish for decades to come.

Forget your traditional idea of a "wedding video" and step into a whole new world of art and story telling.

Your film will be beautifully shot and edited, with careful attention to the unique details and people involved in your day and the story of how it all came together.

Your story will live on long after the day is over with the unique ability that video has to capture the emotion and power of your event.

We are deeply passionate about capturing your story and telling it as beautifully and as personally as possible. Every wedding film we produce is unique and takes into account the personality of the couple and the tone of your day.

Our films are as different as the couples we work with.

On the big day, you won't notice us unless we're helping you or somehow making the day go better. We are experts at "staying out of the way" while still capturing the best video imaginable. Our goal is to tell YOUR story...not ours :).

We're available for travel worldwide and we're always up to the challenge of something unique or different!

So check out our work and read what our couples have said about us, then get in touch -- we'd love to meet you!

Bride's Story

"Nathan just sent us our wedding video last night and I’ve already watched it at least 20 times! His work is incredible, he stayed with us the whole day to make sure he got the perfect shots, and the music he picked for the video perfectly set the tone. [...] I love being able to watch our friends toasts and our ceremony again and again, and see some things I may have forgotten or didn’t notice the first time. I know this is a video my husband and I will cherish for the rest of our lives, and something we can one day share with our future children. Nathan, thank you for everything you did! Brides, [..] you’re in excellent hands with Nathan! He will work with you to produce exactly what you are looking for --Jackie Stearns of Raleigh, NC (full review available in reviews section)

Bride's Story

"Nathan and Ashley captured the essence of what our wedding day meant to us in our wedding video. They were professional, happy and went above the role of videography to make sure that my husband and I had the perfect day. Oak City Films also worked VERY well with all of our other vendors to make the day go seamless. If you are even just considering having a wedding videographer PLEASE contact them, I am so thankful that we have this video and that it was Nathan and Ashley there there on our wedding day to capture it..." -- Sarah Youngblood of Winston-Salem, NC (full review in review section)

Bride's Story

"Nathan and Ashley...were wonderful to work with throughout the entire wedding process! They were organized, on time, and one of the sweetest couples we've met. The film they made uniquely for us is by far my favorite wedding investment and something we will cherish for years to come! -- Renee M. of Roxboro, NC

Bride's Story

"Oak City Films was one of the best investments we made for our wedding... Nathan was able to capture every detail of our day, things that I missed on our wedding day, but thanks to him will never forget.....Nathan and Ashley went above and beyond to make sure we were taken care of on our wedding day. Any time that I needed something, Ashley and Nathan stepped in to take care of it. Ashley even sewed my bustle on during the reception so that I would not have to keep worrying about it the rest of the evening! They both fit in so seamlessly with our wedding party, they felt like old friends....(full review in reviews section)" -- Chandler D. of Gibsonville, NC

We love to share our work! Look below on this page or see it all by checking out our website.

Click Here Now to GET IN TOUCH & Get More Information

1 User photo

Oak City Films 1

Jennifer Parrish · Married on 05/25/2019

Dream to work with!

Nathan and his team were amazing to work with from the beginning. They worked with our planner and all of the other vendors to make sure that everything went as smoothly as possible from start to finish. We were beyond thrilled with their service and now our final product!
    We are a non-traditional wedding and they captured everything we hoped for in our special day.

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Anna

Anna · Married on 05/04/2019

Book them!

Oak City Films captured our wedding day better than we ever could have imagined!!! From the sweetest moments to the funniest, they captured it and put in the coolest 4 minute video that we will get to watch for years to come! Everyone I talk to tells me that they cried during the video, so you know it's the best and sweetest!!! :) We also got the full ceremony and our toasts and we loved watching them and thinking about all of the fun times! Book Oak City Films, you won't be disappointed!
    -Anna Wall

Sent on 06/03/2019

Aubrianna · Married on 05/04/2019

I would get married all over again to hire Oak City Films.

To say that Nathan and his assistant went above and beyond would be such an understatement. I knew we picked the right videographer when we met them and I just finished crying in the car (and not happy crying) and they asked what was wrong and genuinely cared. Fast forward to our wedding day, they again went above and beyond. They could tell when me or my husband started getting overwhelmed and they pulled us aside to give us a moment to breathe and not lose track of what that day is all about. Nathan genuinely cares so much for his clients and the product that he delivers is so, so special and you can tell he puts his heart into each video. I truly cannot say enough wonderful things. Oak City Films will always be so special to us.

Sent on 07/13/2019

Oak City Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 4,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,500.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

• Rev. Perry Hardison
    Rev. Perry Hardison Wedding Officiants

I have officiated a number of weddings videotaped by Nathan and Ashley. Their work is exceptional and they are a delight to work with personally and professionally. They are among the best in the business.

• Jocelyn & Ryan Photography
    Jocelyn & Ryan Photography Wedding Photographers

Nathan and Ashley are an absolute pleasure to work with- funny, down to earth, and in love with what they do! They go above and beyond to capture the essence of your special day that you can watch and relive forever. We highly recommend them!

• LadyBird Weddings & Events
    LadyBird Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

Everyone knows how important it is when picking out a videographer for your wedding. Let me tell you this… you will not be disappointed if you choose Nathan and Ashley. Their professionalism is unmatched. We have had great pleasure to work with them on numerous events and commercial shoots. So if you are looking for a great team of wedding videographers, don’t hesitate to book Oak City Films.

• 324 S Wilmington St #225 Raleigh, 27601 See on map