Winston Salem, NC 27103 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 41

About Bill Kohls Media

Experience… it is what makes us who we are; it shapes our souls, motivates us, brings us together and warms our hearts. Through those experiences, stories are created and from those stories, memories are made. My job is to capture those new memories in your lives through the art of videography and photography for you to cherish forever. My mission is to capture the moments that are only with us for a blink of an eye. Moments we take for granted. It could be the most subtle little smile, the brightness in someone’s eyes while looking at a loved one, or the giant laughing fit with a friend. I work hard to capture the most unique and real moments through the lens of my camera to give my clients something that everyone will be talking about. I specialize in Wedding videography and photography, as well as portrait and commercial work.

Along with your investment in our services, we promise to pledge a $50 donation to the charity of your choosing from those listed below:

Winston Salem Humane Society
Children's Hospital
Wounded Warriors

If you have any further inquiries, you may email, call, or even text me.

Bill@BillKohlsMedia.com

img5264

• Videos 5

7 Reviews for Bill Kohls Media

Megan · Married on 11/01/2014

I can't say enough about Bill Kohls Media... I wasn't even considering a videographer until I met Bill and Aaron at a wedding show. Bill Kohls was reasonably priced and they offer a lot of package options to choose from; they did a great job with contacting me and helping us choose the perfect package for our big day. Bill stayed in touch with me, met me, and helped me prepare a timeline for my wedding day. On the wedding day both Bill and Aaron arrived early; they were shooting things that your average videographer would never think of, their creativity is amazing; they were fantastic and captured every aspect of our wedding. I was a very non-traditional bride and Bill picked up on that immediately and embraced my ideas; he has a great personality, he's professional, and welcoming. My husband and I highly recommend Bill Kohls Media to any couple planning a wedding; we can honestly say this was the best money we spent on our wedding day.

Sent on 01/20/2015

Evon · Married on 10/18/2014

I am very glad that we used Bill kohls Media for our wedding. I met them at a bridal show and the quality of their videos surpassed any other videographer there. They are worth every dime! I will be using them again in the future

Sent on 12/23/2014

Brian · event on 10/11/2014

You can not go wrong when choosing Bill Kohls Media for your videography needs. Bill and Aaron were top-notch all the way. They were professional and very skilled in creating just the perfect video of our special day. They met with us several times before the event to ensure that they got to know us and could tailor their work to our specific needs. During the event, they were always there, but never in the way. They worked very closely with our photographer to ensure that they both were able to capture the perfect moments. I can't recommend them highly enough! You will be thrilled with them if you choose them to video your special day. NOTE: this was for a wedding; however, we officially got married in NYC on 6/28 and Wedding Wire won't allow us to have two wedding dates.

Sent on 11/07/2014

Bill Kohls Media FAQ

• What primary style do you identify with? Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras
  • What final video formats do you offer? DVD