267 McDowell Dr, Wake Forest, NC 27587 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 15

About Morgan Scott Films

Morgan Scott Films was started by Elijah and Christy in the winter of 2014. After years of shooting and doing video for friends and other projects, Elijah was asked to film a friend's wedding.
Not knowing what to put for who produced the film, he wrote Morgan Scott Films. Morgan Scott was a pseudonym he used for years before when he was told by his mother that she had originally intended to name him Morgan Scott but had a change of heart. The name stuck and he decided to keep the name. 200 + weddings later, Morgan Scott Films has become one of the top wedding videographers in North Carolina.

Each of our handcrafted films is meant to tell a story, specific to you. We believe that the best videos stir the emotions towards nostalgia and creating a brand while creating an optical masterpiece. We’ve love for you to check out our films and see for yourself.

Follow Morgan Scott Films on

Other couples have also viewed

• Weddings by LDF

Videos 7 Videos

59 Reviews for Morgan Scott Films

• Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 01/30/2021

A must for your wedding day!!!

Elijah was initially referred to me by my ‘day of’ coordinator for my wedding videography and the minute I looked at the Morgan Scott films website I was completely blown away. It was very clear to me that Elijah’s wedding videos are on another level to any other wedding videographer.
    He’s wedding videos are creative, dramatic and just generally so interesting to watch! Elijah was so prompt to reply to all my emails and was extremely flexible with all my requests. He was also so nice on my wedding day and worked so well with my photographer (Hilary Muelleck).
    I was also so impressed to have received my videos to me within 6 weeks of my wedding day.
    Morgan Scott films also live streamed my wedding day and my family all the way in Australia loved it and said the streaming service was incredible
    I cannot recommend Elijah enough!
    I am so in love with my highlight film Elijah captured my day so beautiful and I have watched it over 100 times already!!!!!! Elijah you are so talented! Thank you so much !!

Sent on 03/14/2021

Nirmal C. · Married on 09/12/2020

Amazing Videographer!!!

Our small wedding was filmed by Elijah from Morgan Scott Films, and the pictures and videos he took were amazing!!! We had an Indian wedding with the first event being the mehndi. Elijah was only supposed to do video, but without prompting, he brought his camera as there were some shots that he thought may be better captured with it. He was personable, interested, and excited about filming the wedding.

He then was with us for multiple days doing the rehearsal dinner the following day, the wedding the day after that, the reception, and finally our trash the dress pictures on the final day. Every day, he was on time, set up, and when necessary stayed beyond what was asked. We owe him so much for the amazing work that he did. He made our small wedding feel like a huge Indian wedding and was just as excited as us to take video of everything.

We had a trash the dress after the wedding involving tennis and the pool. He was just as excited as we were both in doing this and in seeing the video and pictures. I'm so excited for everything we received from him and cannot recommend them enough!!!

Sent on 09/14/2020
  • Ellen

Ellen D. · Married on 08/07/2020

You need Morgan Scott Films as part of your wedding dream team!!

From the very beginning of planning our wedding, I knew I wanted a videographer to capture our wedding day. Thankfully, my parents supported that decision, and Morgan Scott Films was recommended by our wedding planner, Amanda Blair by Design. From our first conversation with Elijah, I felt like he heard me and saw my vision for our wedding film. He even sent me a couple examples of past weddings that perfectly depicted the intimate vibe I wanted for our film. Then, COVID-19 rocked the world, and with two weeks left leading up to our (rescheduled) wedding day, it was apparent that we wouldn't have a reception, and thus, no reception on our film. With the help of our creative planner, Amanda Honeycutt, and venue, The Merrimon-Wynne, we were still able to incorporate traditional aspects into our ceremony, and Elijah and Gabriel were ready to capture it all even as plans changed. Elijah suggested that my now-husband and I film interviews giving our respective accounts of getting married and going through with our wedding during a pandemic. I am SO thankful that we took him up on that. It is already so special to watch it and remind ourselves that God's blessings are nonstop even during a weird time where struggle seems more prevalent than joy. I can imagine that years from now, us sharing that film with our children and grandchildren will be so special. The final product was perfection. They captured the emotions that we'd felt leading up to a wedding in the midst of a pandemic, and they made it flow effortlessly despite our wedding not looking like others typically do. I am SO thankful we got to work with Morgan Scott Films for our August 7, 2020 wedding.

Sent on 09/10/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Morgan Scott Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 3800
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4000
    High-Def Video
    Highlight Video
    Multi. Cameras
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    High-Def Video
    Highlight Video
    Multi. Cameras
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Raw Footage
    Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download
    SD Card
    USB Flash Drive
    USB Hard Drive

• Jocelyn & Ryan Photography Wedding Photographers

We absolutely recommend Morgan Scott Films to any couple looking for videographers! They are such a pleasure to work with hand in hand during the wedding, and they are really committed to capturing everything important about your wedding in fresh, artistic style.

• 267 McDowell Dr Wake Forest, NC, 27587 See on map
    8am -5pm
    Location of (Morgan Scott Films)