101 Studio

Raleigh, NC View map
$2,500 Most Popular Price

$2,500 Most Popular Price

101 Studio is a wedding photography and videography company located in Raleigh, North Carolina. The photographers at this company are willing to work with you to fit you and your partner’s unique needs. They offer a la carte services for a customized package. 101 Studio specializes in contemporary, photojournalistic and traditional photography styles. As for their videography, they specialize in documentary, short form, traditional and storytelling styles.

101 Studio offers the ability to move to multiple locations, and they only service one event per day. Photographer Martin runs the business with his wife Viviana. Together, they have amassed a large portfolio of wedding photography and video. With many weddings serviced in their time, they are ideal photographers for any celebration. Their videography services include the use of multiple cameras in high-definition and offer final video formats including full-feature videos, highlight videos, digital downloads, and a USB flash drive. Some of their services and items include:

• Engagement shoot
  • Albums
  • Canvases
  • Save-the-date cards
  • Additional hours

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1250.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Cameras

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2500.00

Full Feature Video
Multi. Cameras

What primary style do you identify with?

Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
High-Def Video
Multi. Locations
Raw Footage
Save The Date

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive

• WL
    Wynne Married on 05/27/2021

Amazing Team for Photography and Videography

After looking at reviews from the Wedding Wire and Google, we had decided to go with 101 Studio LLC, and we're so glad that we did. They had amazing package options and were great at communicating with us every step of the way. My husband and I are both camera shy and not very photogenic, but they made us look amazing in the photos. Martin made sure to get a variety of shots for our engagement session and was extremely attentive. During our wedding, Martin and Vivian were prompt and took all the photos on our photo request list. They were quick to send us the results and flexible to any requests we made regarding the results. They're photography style is less staged and more natural. Our videos were gorgeously put together. We're so happy that we got to work with 101 Studio LLC.
    Rebecca Married on 11/04/2017
    My videographer cancelled the Monday before my wedding, so I was obviously devastated and panicking. Martin and Viviana came to my rescue. Not only did they help me last minute, but they were able to work with us on a budget (since we were so close to the wedding and funds were tight.) We received our wedding video 4 days after the wedding and it was absolutely AMAZING. I seriously cannot believe how beautiful the video came out and how fast we received it. I loved how they incorporated the music from our ceremony and reception into the video. I'm so thankful they were able to help us given the situation we were in. I would highly recommend Martin and Viviana.

101 Studio's reply:

thank you Rebecca!
    Sharon Married on 10/07/2017
    Martin and his wife are so sweet and great at what they do! They capture all the moments of your special day and create an amazing video to tell the story of your day. I love their style and the work speaks for itself. The teaser and highlight reel we got so far was epic. Everyone loved it when I shared it. Highly recommend them for your video needs!

101 Studio's reply:

Thank you so much Sharon!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Deals

101 Studio 1
Offer

Save $1000 on 8 hours coverage on photo-video collection! Contact us today!

Raleigh, NC, 27614
919-587-8732
919-720-9525

always open
Location of (101 Studio)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding