101 Studio Reviews

101 Studio 4
101 Studio 5
101 Studio 6

Rebecca · Married on 11/04/2017

My videographer cancelled the Monday before my wedding, so I was obviously devastated and panicking. Martin and Viviana came to my rescue. Not only did they help me last minute, but they were able to work with us on a budget (since we were so close to the wedding and funds were tight.) We received our wedding video 4 days after the wedding and it was absolutely AMAZING. I seriously cannot believe how beautiful the video came out and how fast we received it. I loved how they incorporated the music from our ceremony and reception into the video. I'm so thankful they were able to help us given the situation we were in. I would highly recommend Martin and Viviana.

Sent on 11/08/2017

thank you Rebecca!

Sharon · Married on 10/07/2017

Martin and his wife are so sweet and great at what they do! They capture all the moments of your special day and create an amazing video to tell the story of your day. I love their style and the work speaks for itself. The teaser and highlight reel we got so far was epic. Everyone loved it when I shared it. Highly recommend them for your video needs!

Sent on 10/28/2017

101 Studio's reply:

Thank you so much Sharon!

Annelise · Married on 09/30/2017

Martin and his wife Viviana were wonderful! So easy to work with and flexible with our videos. I was so late in deciding I wanted a videographer and contacted them the month before the wedding but even still Martin took the time to discuss what we wanted and the video turned out beautiful! We highly recommend the team and love the work Martin and Viviana did to make our wedding day memories last forever!!

Sent on 11/04/2017

101 Studio's reply:

Hi Annelise, we are so pleased that you love our work. Thank you so much for choosing us!

Kavita · Married on 09/02/2017

We loved working with Martin and his wife! They were both so professional and easy to work with. Also, they were incredibly fast with having our video and photos ready, like within 2 weeks of our wedding!! Not only that but their work is just beautiful :). I would recommend them to anyone looking for great service :)

Sent on 11/20/2017

Thank you Kavita !

Al · Married on 07/29/2017

Best photographer I have ever worked with!! He was early to every appointment we had with him. Very patient and understanding on every picture my wife and I wanted for our engagement session, her bridal session and our wedding!! He even worked with our 2 dogs during her bridal session to take amazing photos of "our boys" and my wife!!!

Sent on 10/17/2017
    101 Studio 7
    101 Studio 8
    101 Studio 9
    101 Studio 10
    101 Studio 11
    101 Studio 12

Alicia · Married on 10/01/2016

I was very pleased with Martin and his work. I booked him two weeks in advance and was on top of his end of communication. He offered me a great deal and the quality was fantastic! He was patient and willing to help with suggestions.

Sent on 05/06/2017

Ashley · Married on 05/21/2016

Martin and his wife were able to accommodate my last minute plans to save the day. They were extremely kind and talented. Both the photos and video were amazing, I can't stop watching the video and looking at the pictures! Thank you for giving me such beautiful memories of our special day to cherish for years to come.

Sent on 12/19/2016

Stephanie · Married on 10/03/2015

Martin and his wife, and the assistants they brought, were absolutely amazing. I couldn't have asked for a better way to capture the fairytale day that my husband and I had. The video especially, has brought everyone thats seen it to tears. I have recommended and bragged about Martin Photography and Video to everyone, and sincerely hope they get all the credit they deserve. You will NOT go wrong if you hire them for your day!

Sent on 11/05/2015

Ashley · Married on 08/01/2015

Martin was very easy to work with and provided A+++ service throughout the process. Martin did our engagement photos as well as our wedding photos for an amazing price and all of the pictures turned out great! We cannot wait to share the wedding pictures with out family and friends - he captured every moment. Thanks for all of your hard work, Martin!

Sent on 08/12/2015

Julia · Married on 07/11/2015

My husband and I had an excellent experience working with Martin! He was flexible, prompt, professional, and overall all easy to work with! The pictures he took at our wedding were beautiful! We honestly couldn't be happier. We are so excited to have these pictures to look back on for years to come. Thank you Martin!

Sent on 07/30/2015

Jenny · Married on 05/30/2015

Martin was spectacular to work with! I do not have one negative piece of feedback for him and plan on recommending him for anyone that I know that has photography needs. He was very focused on delivering an end product that was exactly what we wished for and we could not have asked for anything different. From our initial appointment to meet about expectations on both sides to our wedding day to following up after the big day, Martin was always extremely prompt, flexible, and professional. He was extremely easy to work with and was a great value. I look forward to using him again for future occasions that I would like captured with his beautiful photography.

Sent on 06/29/2015
  • User5171903 · 2+ years ago

Martin was wonderful. The photos that were taken of our wedding were great. We had so many to choose from for our album. The album was put together in such a way that each time we look at it we remember our wedding so vividly. Thank you for making our day so memorable.

Sent on 06/13/2015
  • Y

Yogendra · Married on 01/21/2015

It was pleasure working with Martin. Martin is very brilliant and we are very happy that we hired him for our wedding. Not only we but everyone in family appreciated the quality of photos and video he took. Thank you for your work Martin.

Highly recommend him !!!

Sent on 05/28/2015

nikki · Married on 12/27/2014

Martin was recommended to us from another photographer that was unavailable for our wedding day, and I am so glad he did! Martin is a very talented photographer, he truly did a beautiful job and captured every memory I could imagine. He was very professional and very patient with my rather large wedding party and family. He had great ideas for shots and was open to some I had in mind. I will use him again for any event I have in the future.

Sent on 05/18/2015

Brienne · Married on 11/08/2014

Martin Photography was by far the best vendor and the best money I spent on my wedding. Martin and his wife were extremely accommodating and their quality of work was AMAZING! If you are looking for a photographer that will capture the candid moments that will truly bring you back to how you felt on the best day of your life, hire Martin Photography!

Sent on 06/04/2015

Veronica M. · Married on 09/21/2013

I made the best choice.I can't even say,how much we enjoyed are day because team of Martin and his wife Vivian! They made it so easy and fun for us.The pictures are just amazing and really captured all the happening thru the day! Video ...just sweet cherry on the top . We love it! We can truly recommend service of Martin and Vivian for yours big day! Thank you

Sent on 01/13/2014

101 Studio's reply:

Thank you for choosing us Veronica! We love our job ,that's all :)

Radka · Married on 09/07/2013

I'm so happy that I choose Martin sharp image for our wedding! Pictures was Amazing,great ideas,fast,professional just smooth day for us.We love the slide show they made with our fav. songs.Video is excellent quality and all family members love it.I can only say the best about Martin and Vivian.Recommend

Sent on 01/28/2014

Victoria · Married on 07/06/2013

I´m glad i chose professional photographer Martin Vojtek. It was a nice relaxed atmosphere, professional approach from start to finish.I had a beIautiful picture in a few weeks.
    Thank you for the wonderful video and photos.Next time will definitely turn for a different area shooting.

Sent on 01/26/2014

101 Studio's reply:

Thank you Victoria.It was our pleasure to capture your beautiful day! Say Hello to family overseas :)

Amazing job Martin and Vivian! We love all pictures and the video.They were professionals,on time,fun and just lovely couple working together.They worked with our budget ! Did everything what they promised.We definitely recommended them! Thank you

Sent on 02/02/2014

jarmila · Married on 08/31/2013

Fantastic job! Martin and his wife Vivian did all our 3921 requests :) thank you! We had stress-free wedding.They worked quickly, very professionally and making everyone feel comfortable. Definitely will use them again for our family photography! I highly recommend them.

Sent on 01/27/2014
  • X

Xatli · Married on 05/06/2016

Martin was very kind since the first meeting we had. We loved his creative ideas for shots. We had a great experience. I would recommend Martin without hesitation.

Sent on 09/03/2016

101 Studio's reply:

Thank you Xatli and Patrick !