919 Haywood Rd Unit 109, Asheville, NC 28806 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About MAGGI BRIDAL

MAGGI BRIDAL Asheville is a unique and intimate bridal boutique in Asheville, North Carolina. This new boutique is the sister store to MAGGI BRIDAL Raleigh, one of the premier bridal shops in the region. They offer an extensive inventory of gowns, from classic and elegant to the modern bohemian style. No matter what type of gown you envision wearing on your wedding day, MAGGI BRIDAL Asheville can help you find the perfect fit.

MAGGI BRIDAL Asheville offers a variety of styles, specializing in modern elegance and bohemian looks (perfect for weddings in the Blue Ridge Mountains). All bridal shopping experienced are by appointment only to give brides the special attention they need when choosing the perfect gown. MAGGI BRIDAL Asheville also offers alterations and preservation services.

e1eb123f638f3730 1524245704 88e845d0631c182c 1524245696880 11 daec2448b9e574dc5

3 Reviews for MAGGI BRIDAL

• Megan

Megan Barnwell · Married on 07/09/2019

Amazing!!!

I had the most wonderful experience at Maggi Bridal! The space is so thoughtfully put together making it feel magical! Delaney did not make me feel rushed, I was able to take my time and enjoy the experience. Delaney was wonderful and so helpful! I even found my dress on the first try! They also helped me find the perfect veil to match and made taking measurements easy and fun!!! I would 10/10 recommend this wonderful bridal shop for anyone looking for a one on one experience with knowledgeable, friendly service. They made us feel at home as soon as we walked in the door. asking if we’d like a beverage and to have a seat in their beautiful chairs. Delaney sat down with me before we tried on dresses and went over all my aspirations for my dream dress and made the experience stress free! Love this bridal shop!

Sent on 01/15/2019

MAGGI BRIDAL's reply:

Megan, I can not thank you enough for your kind words! It was so wonderful getting to work with you, hear all about your dreamy wedding plans, and help you find your YES dress! It was meant to be without a doubt, and you are going to be such a breathtaking bride. I can't wait for the gown to arrive and the magic to continue! xoxo -Delaney and The Maggi Bridal Family Asheville

Sadie · Married on 12/01/2018

I found my dream wedding dress at Maggi Bridal in Asheville! The entire appointment felt magical! Hannah is a true ray of sunshine! She made me feel like a rockstar from the very moment I walked in! The gowns at Maggi’s are gorgeous, the atmosphere is so awesome, but most importantly the experience is fun, special, and memorable!

Sent on 09/05/2018

MAGGI BRIDAL's reply:

Sadie it was a pleasure having you and your family in our boutique! We are so glad your experience was so beautiful! What a wonderful day it was, you are a beautiful bride!
    With love,
    Maggi Bridal Family

MAGGI BRIDAL FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Cleaning, Preservation, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? 6-8 months