MAGGI BRIDAL

Asheville, NC View map Visit website

MAGGI BRIDAL is a wedding gown boutique operating out of Asheville, North Carolina. This dedicated team of professionals offers an extensive inventory of unique dresses. From classically elegant to modern bohemian, you are sure to find something that suits your style. These experts are passionate about exceeding expectations and are committed to your satisfaction no matter what.

MAGGI BRIDAL is a collector of designer wedding dresses from an exclusive selection of brands. Private appointments are available so that you and your entourage have the entire boutique to yourselves. During fitting sessions, alterations are discussed and scheduled to ensure your dress fits like a glove on the day of your wedding. Immortalize the memory of the big day by preserving your gown, a service offered by MAGGI BRIDAL.

• LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Cleaning
Preservation
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Hair Accessories
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

1 User photo

• Lexi
    Lexi Married on 09/17/2022

Excellent shop in AVL!

My husband and I are a few months out from our covid-rescheduled wedding and after having a baby recently, my original dress was nowhere near fitting. With 3 months to go, I called Amy (the owner) in a bit of a panic. She was wonderful! She got me in for an appointment the next day, listened to all my concerns (new body, short timeline, and the expense of a new dress) and helped me find some great options that would be in on time and within my budget. We had a great time working together, and she made me feel so at ease and excited despite the stress of the situation. Her selection is wonderful, covering a good span of price points, and she has a great eye for detail. I'd recommend this shop to anyone dress-hunting in the Asheville or Raleigh area!
    Serena K. Married on 01/11/2022

So happy with MAGGI Bridal

I had such a wonderful time wedding dress shopping at MAGGI Bridal. Lo and Amy were AWESOME! I didn't feel pressured at all and Amy patiently helped me try on every single dress I was interested in. In the end, I found my dream dress! I can't thank them enough!
  • Davie
    Davie B. Married on 05/10/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

MAGGI sets the bar high!

Amy was warm, friendly, and hung in the background as a quiet but accessible support system. Her selection is beautiful and unique for every type of bride, and she effortlessly will assist you in finding your perfect, beautiful gown for your special day. Be sure to make this one of your stops- it will likely set the bar high for every other place you shop!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Real Weddings

Ivy & David
59 photos · 10/06/2019

919 Haywood Rd Unit 109, Unit 109 Asheville, NC, 28806

Tuesday-Saturday 11am-6pm, Open By Appointment Only
Location of (MAGGI BRIDAL)

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding