Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About LucieXYZ Photography

Music for your eyes...

LucieXYZ Photography is a husband and wife photography team based out of Honolulu, Hawaii. Lucie and Sam have been married since 2003, and their mission is to give their couples the photos they would want if they were to get married again. Their artistic eye and passion for weddings enables them to capture every smile and memory of your big day. They care about every client and want to ensure that you love your photos and will want to look back at them for years to come.

LucieXYZ Photography offers many wedding services. Their services include:

• Digital files
  • Engagement shoot
  • High-res

Other Services
In addition to the above services, LucieXYZ Photography also offers other services. These optional services include:

• Boudoir shoot

Additional Hours (1)
Engagement Shoot (1)
Digital Files (1)
Prints (1)

I was a bridesmaid in a wedding 2 years ago where Lucie was the photographer. When I got engaged, she was the first photographer I thought of! It was really her personality that made me sure I wanted her to be there on my wedding day. I knew I was going to be stressed and nervous and Lucie has such a calm and relaxing personality. She accommodated all of my outlandish requests including having a drone and having edited photos within minutes. The pictures were absolutely stunning! I have an 14 month old nephew and Lucie was so great with him! He looks perfectly giggly in all the photos. I highly recommend her! We live on the mainland now, but if we ever come home with our future children for a photo shoot, I am definitely contacting Lucie!

Profile Picture Nikki, 12/23/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Second Shooter, Prints

I couldn't have found a better photographer than Lucie. She is extremely talented, very professional, really quick and very sweet. Lucie not only shot our wedding but she did our engagement pictures as well. I found Lucie through my wedding planner (Cortney Crane Events) and I am so thankful and happy that she suggested her. She went above and beyond what I wanted. I had already taken engagement photos twice with a friend and I was not pleased with the outcome. When I spoke with Lucie I was a bit hesitant and worried since this would be my third and last try. Before taking any pictures she asked what I liked and disliked of the last two sessions with my friend and even picked out our clothes, which I was so thankful for. She gave me suggestions of locations and how I should have my hair and makeup. From the first photo we took I knew Lucie was amazing, she even climbed a tree to catch the perfect photo. I was completely blown away when I seen my pictures and was so excited to share them with everyone. You will not be disappointed with Lucie. My wedding pictures were gorgeous and I am beyond happy and thankful for Lucie. I am in love with every single picture she took!!!!

Profile Picture Angela, 7/30/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

I don't know that I can fully put into words how absolutely amazing Sam and Lucie are. I met this awesome power couple at a wedding expo and fell in love. They took our engagement pictures and we knew they were the perfect fit for our wedding pictures. Our wedding was during Tropical Storm Darby and I was freaking out. Sam was our officiant for the ceremony (Seriously these 2 do it all!!!!) the ceremony was BEAUTIFUL even with the rain coming in. Our pictures are absolutely breathtaking. The weather ended up giving us a glamorous backdrop and they captured it perfectly (even an epic shot with lightning in the background). If you want people who truly care about the couples they work with and their passion for their craft shines through then look no further. You won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture Ember, 7/24/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files

LucieXYZ Photography Pricing

220x220 sq 1443614425066 clos 026
220x220 sq 1443611303123 luciexyz 49
220x220 sq 1443614727933 flo

11 ENDORSEMENTS
Lucie and Sam are the most amazing people you will ever meet! Not only are they incredible photographers, but their energy, spirit and love of what they do is evident the moment you meet them. Lucie has such charm and grace, she makes you feel like part of the family and Sam, the comic of the dynamic duo will ensure everyone is having a great time. Their skill with managing people with minimal time is unparalleled. They somehow manage to capture everything the couple wants and more in whats usually a crazy short amount of time. If you are looking for a wedding, family or newborn photographer that will not only produce amazing work but become a family friend and go to for all of life's best moments, look no further. Sam and Lucie are as good as it gets!

I love working with Lucie and all my brides LOVE her too! She's one of a few photographers that my brides always spoke passionately of and they kept telling me how easy it is to work with her and her husband, Sam. Yes, they are a great team! Besides talent and hard work, Lucie and Sam are warm and personable, fun and easy-going, a team you'd want for your wedding day.

Lucie is my favorite photographer, she is simply the best !

Always a pleasure to work with Lucie very dynamic, delivers and captures the best moments.

Lucie is such a sweet and lovely person, her photography reflects her personality and she has an amazing eye for capturing loveliness. -- Maria Chang of PMA

Events