Stockton, CA 95219 Map · Phone number

About LSO Event Planning

I started LSO (Lynndie’s Special Occasions) in 1993 as a hobby. After high school I decided that I really enjoyed throwing and planning parties for school and family events. I occasionally would get asked to help out or share my ideas. I put the word out that I would assist in the planning or execution of my friend’s or family’s wedding or event. By word of mouth I started to get calls to help out friends and their family members with their weddings and parties. I attended bridal show after bridal show learning the business of weddings and getting to know local vendors.

In August of 1994, I coordinated and executed my most memorable wedding to date, my own. I hired an assistant to make sure that my wedding day went as smooth as those that I had planned the year before. What kind of coordinator would I be to leave that detail out for myself? Needless to say it went off without a hitch and to this day our family says it was one of the best weddings in our history.

In 1995, I decided to take it to the next level and network with a photographer and a DJ. We worked many weddings together learning much more about the business of events.

Since then, I have been successfully orchestrating beautiful events on and off for many years with different clients. I continue to stay on the cutting edge of ideas and share my knowledge with my clients. In 2004 I relocated to the central valley networking with new clients and new vendors. In September of 2008 I received my Bachelors of Science in Business Administration which has allowed me to expand this business.

“LSO”, a hobby turned dream career! Dreams do come true!

NewLSOLogoplussize
Couple's kiss
Couple's kiss
NewLSOLogoplussize

LSO Event Planning FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly

• Stockton, 95219 See on map